MISSING JINGYI.....

All were in the dining room. Food in yunmeng were more spicy and tasty though for lans it seemed like a challenge. Lan qiren was eating it forcefully as he could not complain because complaining is also forbidden. While Wei wuxian was serving lan wangji more and more spicy food thinking that lan wangji was enjoying the spice though wangji in reality was feeling like fire inside his throat but he didn't complain and ate it only because his lover was smilingly serving him. Zewujun was in dilemma , but like lan qiren he was also going to start eating forcefully. But Jiang Cheng slowly took the food which was on xichen's table and replaced it mild soups and side dishes. During this whole process he didn't dare to look at Zewujun's face while the other was just admiring this cute caring gesture of his soon to be lover.

Jin zixuan was fine with the food , between his eating, he keep on putting foods on yanli bowl which she accepts with a smiley face. Jingyi was eating nicely as he was used to eating spicy foods in yunmeng. Wen siblings were eating like they don't give a damn about the surrounding couples. Jin ling slowly placed his sweet dishes on Sizhui bowl so, he don't burn his tongue with spices. Nie Huisang was eating like it's the end of the world, like there is no tomorrow. Sect Leader Jiang too tried too put food on madam yu's bowl but she glared at him ,so he took the food inside his mouth instead of placing it on her bowl. Jingyi was suddenly feeling left out looking at his surrounding. He turned to nie huisang who was too busy to glance away from his food. A sad smile formed on his face, he thought " you are here but then also , it's feel like you are not.....I know you the most but , you still feel like a stranger to me.....". "Did you said anything to me young master?", asked nie huisang looking at Jingyi in confusion. Jingyi got goosebumps ," Did you hear something?", he asked in nervousness. " No, but I felt like you said something to me!", said nie huisang taking another bite . " It must be your illusion, I didn't spoke anything!!", said Jingyi and began eating silently.

A servant was assigned to show everyone way to their rooms. Jingyi was little upset so, he was first to leave the hall , he was walking behind his servant, when with a force he was pulled behind the wall. The servant felt something bad, he turned around, there was no one. " Young master! Young master?? ", he called many times. He went back thinking maybe he left him on the way but he was nowhere to be found. He rushes to the hall where all were talking " Sect leader! Sect Leader", he screamed and bowed in panick. " What happened?? Why are so panicking!!!", asked sect leader Jiang. " Sect..leader...that... youn.... young..master..he.....is... miss... missing...", he spoke in both panick and nervousness. "What!! Where did my burden go ? Didn't he told you anything!!?? Where were you ? You didn't even notice him when he left?? ", scold Jiang Cheng furiously. " Wanyin calm down!! Maybe Jingyi went to stroll around, he is a responsible person", said zewujun placing his hand on Jiang Cheng shoulder to calm him down though he was himself panicking inside. " How can I calm down? You know that their is someone who was spying us , what if there is still someone spying us!!! How dangerous it is !!!", screamed Jiang Cheng.

" Jiujiu please calm down, let search for him!! He is aware of every single lotus of yunmeng. Nothing will happen to him. Let us search for him, maybe he is really strolling somewhere," said Jin ling as calm as he could. " He was little off during the dinner, isn't?", said Jiang Cheng recalling Jingyi's expression during the dinner. " You noticed it too?", asked Zewujun. Jiang Cheng nods , everyone was now searching for Jingyi.

On the other side.......
Jingyi was caught off guarded with that sudden pull . He got scared and closed his eyes and tried to take out his sword to fight the attacker, but the attacker instead of attacking him, he hugged him tight. Jingyi didn't knew how to react , he forcefully pushed the attacker, his back smashed against the wall. " A- yi", gasped the attacker. Jingyi got surprised hearing a familiar voice, he slowly opens his eyes hands still on his sword. " Sang-gege!!", screamed Jingyi in surprise. He jumped and hugged nie huisang " You are really here!!! I was missing you so, badly you know?? ",he said hugging him tightly. " No, I don't know, how badly you were missing me! But that pushed really hit me badly", said nie huisang messing Jingyi's hair. " Oh I'm sorry, I thought someone was attacking me!", said Jingyi breaking the hug. " Who can dare to harm my little bunny, don't they love their life anymore!", said nie huisang opening his fan and fanning himself.