WANGJI AGAINST THE LANS??

“ Let's complete the story!!”, said zizhen he was annoyed with these couples.“ Yes , let us hear ”, said sect leader Jiang. Sizhui starts this time ,“ Baba brought a-niang with him . He was living with him  in jingshi. A-niang was strolling in cloud recesses when he saw that baba was in cold spring, he had marks of strikes on his back and a mark on his chest as well. Before a-niang could ask him how he get these marks a discipline came and told baba that grandmaster was injured during controlling the swords spirit.”

“ How did lan zhan got that scars? Being the best discipline how can he....”, screamed wei wuxian furiously and also in disbelief. Everyone was thinking the same. “ Umm... actually it's because he tried to stand against the elders of lan!!”, said Sizhui in low voice but enough that everyone can hear. “ WHAT?? WANGJI WENT AGAINST THE ELDERS? WHY ?? , screamed lan qiren he was not believing that his wangji can do something like this . “ Because he tried to protect burial mountains after wens were killed in lanling. ” said Sizhui. Wei wuxian look at lan wangji who was satisfied with his future self. Sizhui continued, “ Because baba tried to protect burial mountain,  grandpa lan decided to give him punishment. He was whipped by the lan whip , so badly his whole dress was teared and was covered with blood, not only that he was forced to stay in cold cave for three years as self reflection of his WRONG DEEDS!! Baba had found me at burial mountain, I was unconscious, he took me to gusu and raised me as a lan , to convince grandpa and elder he literally begged them. When a-niang was dead , baba couldn't take that, he drank alcohol and made a big ruckus in cloud recesses and he also marked himself on his chest where a-niang got marked by wen chao's girlfriend. After coming out of cold cave the first thing he did was to search for a-niang body in qishan but couldn't find. He played inquiry everyday in search of his soul, but he failed every single time.”

Wei wuxian couldn't hold himself he burst in tears. He hugged wangji tightly, “ Why?? Why did you do these?? I don't deserve this much love....You don't deserve this much pain.....”. he cried hiding his face in wangji's chest. Wangji hugged him back ,patting his head, “ Wei... ying... deserve all love and care. You have endured more pain then me.” he said consoling him. Zewujun closed him fist tight, “ How did I let this happen?? Why ?”, he thought tears falling from his eyes. Jiang Cheng wipes his tears with one hand while holding his tighten fist with another. Lan qiren was still not able to posses what happened!!! “How can wangji go against the elders? How can I give him such harsh punishment like this? He literally follow the same path of his father!!”, thought lan qiren he still didn't know who was wrong here ,the elders and him who gave such harsh punishment or wangji who made ruckus in cloud recesses by drinking alcohol and going against the elders . Everyone had tears in their eyes, even madam Yu . “ Isn't it a way too much of torture!!! Answer me old man !!”, screamed madam Yu to lan qiren.

Jin ling after wiping his tears spoke, “ Grandma , he isn't the one who gave him these punishment!! You can't blame him , the one who did this was his future self who at that time didn't knew that wei wuxian was innocent!!”. “ Whom to blame then? Everyone, every single one is responsible for that state of wei wuxian!! ”, said wen qing being mad. “ Maybe ,this is why we say that you can never control your fate!! Only the fate can control you!!” , spoke wen ning for the first time in the whole day. Wangji slowly tries to lift wei wuxian face but he pulls wangji more close to him every single time. But wangji didn't gave up , at last he was able to lift wei wuxian face to meet his silver eyes which were red due to crying. Wangji slowly wipes off wei wuxian tears and place a kiss on his forehead. “ I'm here with you ! This time I will try my best to stop all this disasters!!” , said wangji messing wei wuxian's hair . Wei wuxian feels relax after hearing soothing calm voice of younger jade.“ Do you all forgot? Grandpa lan is still injured!! Let's go to him before the sword spirit kill him!!”, said Jingyi trying to ease the atmosphere. Everyone chuckles, “ He surely got the best education!”, thought lan qiren but didn't voiced out.

Then, Jin ling told them how wei wuxian and lan wangji calm the spirit , how the spirit guide them to qinghe, how they met Jin ling, how they found him in graveyard of nie sect, meeting with headshaker king, reality of nie sect graveyard, Jin ling's curse, meeting with Jiang Cheng, how he tortured wei wuxian with the help of fairy , how Jin ling help him to escape and how wei wuxian got carried by wangji in his arms. Everyone had mixed emotions running through them. They didn't knew which emotions they should show first. “ Thank you for protecting a-ling and taking his curse on you!”, said Jin zixuan trying his best to say normally without any irrogance. “ Do you think I did this for you? He is my nephew and also my son in law, I had to do that!”, said wei wuxian grinning towards Jin ling who glares at him. “ He really don't deserve to be talked nicely!! Hmph!”, exclaimed Jin zixuan to himself. “ Does nie sect really have this kind of graveyard?”, asked sect leader Jiang. Yes, said the future huisang with a nod. “ Aww, young master lan carried my little a-xian in arms, hmm,” teased yanli while wei wuxian just blush a little.“ People call him headshaker, good for nothing king, useless and all...how could you Jingyi say that he is genius!!!”, frowned lan qiren. “ God!! What your problem! Can't you wait till the story ends!!!” , screamed Jingyi. Everyone laugh at the duo....

But their were two people completely silent and conflicted, present huisang and Jiang Cheng . “ Da ge...died...! Due...to..qi... deviation?”, this question was running all over present nie huisang's mind. While Jiang Cheng was thinking about his meet with wei wuxian, “ How cruel and cold I have became in future? Can't even trust my own brother? Who knows better then me , that....that...how scared he..is...of..dogs still I...”.  He was feeling miserable from inside, “ Don't blame yourself wanyin! It's not you , it's your future self who didn't know the reality!!! Didn't you heard them you can't blame yourself!”, said zewujun pulling Jiang Cheng in his warm embrace. Jiang Cheng finally relax , he could feel zewujun heartbeats, a unknown smile formed on his face. “ Xichen can you answer one question of mine? ”, asked Jiang Cheng getting comfortable in Zewujun's arms. Yes , said zewujun calmly. “ Why we have to suffer so much when we did nothing wrong? Why me, wei wuxian,lan wangji, shejie...every single damn person in this room , why we have to suffer this much?”, he said with a sad smile. Zewujun look at everyone they were all smiling at lan qiren and Jingyi bickering, he also smile, “ I don't know why? But I have heard that ,...... SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO SUFFER IN LIFE NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE BAD....BUT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T REALIZE WHERE TO STOP BEING GOOD......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I know this is another boring chapter, but the next one is gonna be emotional maybe! I don't know though 😜

I wanna ask why you all are taking back your votes...The last five chapter suddenly 10-13 votes are gone. If you don't like any part please tell me , I will try to improve that!!!🥺

Thank you for reading this ❤️🥰
Do comment your favorite parts ❤️🥰