SCENE OF EVERYDAY....

It was early afternoon when all arrived at yunmeng. After getting off the boat they all walked towards the Jiang mansion. Yunmeng was more lively and busy then , gusu. People were talking, laughing and screaming. It was blooming season , the lotuses were bloomed making it seems like lotus bedsheets, if one didn't knew there was lakes he/she could assume that lotuses are placed on lands. The early sunlight was making the atmosphere neither too hot nor too cold, and smooth winds were blowing with smells of lotuses . Everyone , except Jiang siblings were awestruck from the beauty and warmth of yunmeng. As, Jin zixuan,wen siblings, nie huisang, and lan zhan were new to yunmeng, where as even visiting yunmeng few times lan qiren and zewujun were also in daze. Juniors were seeing the yunmeng first time before it's downfall , though Jiang Cheng had built the sect again but something's can never be like before once it's destroyed......

All were enjoying the warmth of yunmeng , soon they reached at the gate of Jiang mansion where Sect Leader Jiang and Madam Yu with her maids were standing to welcome them . Two complete different faces , Sect Leader Jiang was warmly smiling where madam Yu was coldly glaring at them. By just looking at her face everybody feel chill down their spine. Jiang Cheng and Wei wuxian hid themselves behind twin jades while Jin zixuan hides behind yanli. Nie Huisang and wen ning were hiding behind wen qing whereas the juniors were hiding behind lan qiren. Madam Yu face get more gloomy. Now, the twin jades and wen qing with the people behind them shifts behind lan qiren and juniors. Lan qiren was now at the front heavenly sighing at the behavior of the people with whom he came and also with madam Yu face." Zewujun... didn't you said that madam Yu is quite sensible!! How come I can't see any trace of sensibility on her face?", asked zizhen gulping in nervousness.

Lan qiren coughs to make him silent and he bows lightly then , sect leader Jiang and Madam Yu bowed to him as well. " Sect Leader Jiang and madam yu , Look who is with me today!! Your future sons' in law and grandsons ", said lan qiren with a small awkward smile. Hearing about her grandsons a rare real smile form on violet spider's face which was rarely seen by anyone. " Really !! My little sweethearts please come out , let your grandma see you!!", said madam yu with a warm smile, her warm tone gave surprise to everyone. Slowly the four juniors comes in front and then except zizhen the other three moves forward and bows to her and sect leader Jiang. Both smiles at their future grandsons. " You all are really well-mannered and so , polite", exclaimed sect leader Jiang smiling at them. " It's true", joined madam yu smiling and patting the heads of all the three juniors. All the three had tears in their eyes as they had never seen their grandparents! except lan qiren. Everyone was overwhelmed by looking at the seen and slowly they all come out from lan qiren back and stand properly.

" Would you like to introduce yourselves to us ? Please", said madam yu smiling at them . Jiang siblings and sect leader Jiang were shocked by this side of madam Yu where as lan qiren was getting goosebumps. All the three nods their head. " Okay, so start from the elder ", said sect leader Jiang. Sizhui hesitates in mind as he knew how madam yu treats wei wuxian!! He was scared of what kind of reaction will he get if she knows he is his ( wei wuxian) son? But , then he felt a hand on his shoulder, he turns his head to see that it was Jin ling hand , he( Jin ling) nods at him with a assuring smile like saying I'm with you.... He was now feeling somewhat better,he looks at the Jiang pair who were waiting for response. Sizhui smiles and bows as elegant as he always do. " My name is Lan Sizhui, birth name Lan yuan, I'm the future Sect Leader of Lan sect of gusu. I'm the son of Lan wangji of gusu and Wei wuxian of yunmeng", he said with the same smile , mentally preparing himself but what he didn't expect was that a warm hands patting his head and another hand patting his shoulder. He looks up madam yu was smiling at him patting his head while sect leader Jiang was patting his shoulder. " How did the troublemaker managed to get such a polite and well-mannered son? ", said madam yu looking the wangxian couple. Wei wuxian just smile awkwardly while lan zhan was having a blank expression like always. Wei wuxian was somehow feeling relief as she didn't treat his son badly.