WHY ME??? JUST WHY???

Next day , everyone was walking to the main hall at lotus pier. Sect Leader Jiang, Madam Yu and Lan qiren were sitting in the front. On ,the left side there was zewujun beside him was Jiang Cheng, beside Jiang Cheng there was Wei wuxian and beside him was lan wangji . Beside lan wangji , Jin zixuan and yanli were sitting, and beside them were the wen siblings. On the right side, Lan sizhui was sitting, beside him was Jin ling and beside Jin ling, lan jingyi was sitting. Beside Jingyi ,zizhen was sitting and beside zizhen both nie huisang's were sitting.....

Zizhen suddenly feels chill down his spine , he turns to his left , future nie huisang was glaring at him. Zizhen gulps in nervousness ," What happened sect leader nie? ", he asked in nervousness. " Nothing happened young master Ouyang!!" , said the future one with a' innocent ' smile. " How...was...your... night....sect.. leader...nie..!!", trembled zizhen getting scared and also trying to ease the atmosphere. " It was great !! The past me told me about how you acted as a couple with my Jingyi!!! " , said nie huisang hiding his half face with his fan . Zizhen literally wanted to dig a hole and burry himself, " Shit !! I already told Jingyi that I will not do this...but he forced me...Now..gods... know what...this .. innocent.. person..will...do..to..me!!!! Wow ! What can be worst then this ..I am literally sitting between them....", thought zizhen. He was scared to death because nie huisang was smiling at him at the same time his eyes were glaring like he will burn him alive....

" Future nie huisang, would you like to tell us why you stole that talisman ? " asked sect leader Jiang. Zizhen literally wanted to hug sect leader Jiang for turning the focus of future huisang from him. " I was was worried for these four ", said huisang fanning himself. " This think still don't make any sense!!! You were more concerned about these four than their own parents that you didn't even wait for the talisman to be completed???", smirked madam yu. " Umm...that..I.. don't.. know...", said huisang hiding his face with fan. " I know", spoke Jingyi with a sarcastic smile. Everyone turned to him , " What do you know young master lan?", asked the future nie huisang , he was somewhat feeling uneasy about this smile of his lover. "Let the drama begins... it's my turn to enjoy", thought zizhen. " Yes, sect leader nie you don't have to hide!! Let me tell everyone on your behalf, sect leader nie came here for his boyfriend", said Jingyi smirking.

What!!!!!! exclaimed everyone except the juniors and future nie huisang. " Wow! I didn't thought about this twist!! It's getting excited!!", thought zizhen pouring himself a cup of tea. Future huisang was happy that Jingyi was finally telling his family about him but he still had a bad feeling about this.... Jiang Cheng was glaring at future huisang while the present one was like he will pass out anytime. " Who is his boyfriend??", asked Jiang Cheng still glaring. " Who else could he be ? Our ZIZHEN " said Jingyi pointing at zizhen. Both huisang dropped their fan in shocked.... while zizhen choked his tea, coughing badly . Between his coughs he looked at Jingyi in disbelief!!! " I have a boyfriend? Why didn't I know?Is this a lan?? How did he joined me as a couple to his lover? This is not important!!! the question is, why me??? Why the fucking me??" , he screamed in mind. He turns to his left saw the future one glaring at him more coldly , he immediately turn his head in other direction. Jiang Cheng now was quite relieved.

" Zizhen?? He is so younger to you!! ", said yanli calmly. " Age is just a number and 15 years younger can be still count as a good age difference. I have seen a 40 years old man marrying 18 years old girl", said huisang closing his fan. Everyone nods in agreement. " But what were you doing with Jingyi yesterday ?" asked wei wuxian suspiciously. " He was searching for zizhen but he bumped to me, we were talking when your voice startled us and he dropped the fan on my foot , that's why I screamed", said Jingyi before huisang could say anything. " You know that talisman was incompleted, you will be gone by tomorrow evening but do you think that incomplete talisman can take you back in your time?? You should not act recklessly!!", said Jin zixuan. Exactly said Jingyi with a frown. " In future,I literally lost every single thing in my life!! Even my true self, how could I let my only happiness to be gone!! I wanted to see my happiness and hear his laugh, at that time no matter what price it take, I wanted to be with him, to protect him ",said nie huisang in a serious tone. Everyone in the room was quite confused as they don't know yet what huisang lost!! While juniors were touched by hearing this specially Jingyi , he looked at the future one " What if something happens to you ? Do you think your happiness will be happy???", he said at verge of bursting in tears. " It would be worth it as I still tried my best , This is far better than having regrets that I didn't tried!!", said huisang with a genuine smile. Present huisang looked at zizhen " How come I liked you?? They say you like me but there are more expression on Jingyi's face then you!! As ,if I love him??", thought the present one.

" Awww! Huisang you are so cute!! Zizhen you should at least hug him for this!!!", whinned wei wuxian. Jingyi choked his saliva and started coughing, he glared at zizhen shaking his head in no!!! " Why are you glaring at me now?? You were the one who started this all!!", mentally zizhen scolds Jingyi. " There is no need for that!!", said future huisang opening his fan. Jingyi was relieved but not for too long as the future one spoke again " He can just call me SANG-GEGE " . Jingyi turned to huisang in disbelief, he glared at zizhen if he opens his mouth he will cut him into two...... " Just why!!! Why god?? They both are looking at me if I am sperating them !!! In reality they themselves are using me to tease each other!! God help me please I don't wanna die being an uninvited third wheel!! ".thought zizhen . Sizhui and Jin ling were mentally praying for zizhen.

" Why don't we start the story, I have still time to talk with sect leader nie!!!" said zizhen trying to change the topic. " He is right!!! Let's us start the story!!!", joined Jingyi. Everyone nods in agreement. " First of all no one will interrupt in between!!, Second no one will make baseless and senseless conclusion, plus don't blame anyone for anything.....", said Sizhui calmly. Hmm said everyone. " Grandma Yu , please Don't do anything recklessly !! ", said Jingyi . " Jingyi don't speak like this to your grandma. She is elder to you", said zewujun calmly. " Sorry baba, sorry grandma ", said Jingyi with a apologetic smile. " Oh it's nothing, I know sometimes I am reckless", said madam yu smiling. Zewujun was feeling uneasy as someone was gazing at him he turned, and saw lan qiren glaring at him. " What happened uncle ?" , asked Zewujun innocently. " You never guided your son when he was insulting me and here he just raise a little volume and you are protecting your future in laws!!! Did they bribed you or something??", said lan qiren furiously. " Umm...uncle....I...was not used to of being a father at that time!!", said zewujun looking away from lan qiren gaze.

" Let's start the story, young master wei is dead ,now what!!", said zewujun trying to change the topic but he realized he took a wrong topic to change. " It's a important question did I was saved by someone when I fall from the cliff?", asked wei wuxian. " No, you were actually dead for sixteen years!!", said Jin ling. " You mean to say that , I was dead for 16 damn years and suddenly one day ,I came alive???", asked wei wuxian in confusion. Yes, said Sizhui. " But how?" asked wei wuxian. All the four juniors together turned their heads toward future nie huisang. The future one smirked, covering his half face he spoke," Unfair end is never the ending , specially when the real culprit was happily living and innocent was dead" , you have heard that....
" MOUTH CAN LIE!!,
EYES CANNOT!!,
PEOPLE CAN FORGET!!,
KARMA WILL NOT....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought that zizhen was not getting attention...🤭
Thank you for reading this ❤️🥰
Comment your favorite parts ❤️🥰