INTERRUPTED AGAIN....

All four juniors exchange glances with each other. “We will tell you about it but let us join some more people who are deeply involved in the future!”, said Sizhui. “Such as.. asked Zewujun.” Wen Qing and Wen Ning said zizhen.“ And also Second young master nie...”said Jingyi as fast as he could. All other three looked at him with a grin. “What !! Aren't second young master nie is the one deeply involved in it”, said Jingyi hiding his blush. Of course!of course! said the other juniors and nodded their head continuously like it will break. While the seniors were confused what are they doing. Okay so, wen qing, wen ning and huisang only these people? asked wei wuxian. All the four nods. “Okay, so angry lotus let go and call them” said wei wuxian getting up from his place. Who are you calling angry lotus? Don't you dare to call me that! yelled Jiang Cheng. “Why only zewujun no...no.. only brother in law can call like that ”asked wei wuxian with smirk. Jiang Cheng and Lan xichen both were red from up to down. Aren't you going too fast? I will break your legs you just wait! yelled Jiang Cheng and ran after wei wuxian.

Wei wuxian and Jiang Cheng came with wen qing, wen ning, huisang and lan qiren.“ What are you doing here grandmaster lan?”asked Jin ling. I also want to know about the future said lan qiren firmly. Are you sure about it? asked zizhen trying not to laugh. Yes I am! exclaimed lan qiren stroking his beard. Okay then let do this ! exclaimed zizhen then he looked towards Jingyi he was looking somewhere else. He followed his gaze and sees  that he was looking at a man in green hiding his face with fan revealing his beautiful black eyes. Oho..ohoo.. coughs all the three juniors looking at Jingyi who was continuously looking at nie huisang like he like just go and hug him. Now four more quilts were laid and everyone sat on their respective quilts.

Sizhui looked at everyone and spoke.. “first of all!! you all promise us that no matter what you all are not gonna be angry,sad, depressed or anything. Listen it like a bad story. No one is gonna blame anyone...he looked towards zewujun and wei wuxian and continued no one is gonna blame himself also!” he said calmly. “And trust us no matter how dark the future will be everyone will get their light in the end”, said Jin ling smiling. Everyone was little scared everyone had one question in mind “How bad is our future?” While the new three (Wen Ning, Wen Qing, Nie Huisang) were excited that they will also got to know their future.

Okay so, this is the story of you all but most importantly of someone special.. said Jingyi.Who ?? asked all senior together. THE YILING PATRIARCH ”said the juniors together. YILING PATRIARCH??I don't think so that there is any YILING PATRIARCH in yiling! said lan qiren. Aiyyo grandpa please don't interrupt us ! We will be giving break in between so you all can asked questions and doubts said Jingyi with a annoyed face.“ So, first tell us what happened before we came here? asked Jin ling. “Wei wuxian was spouting nonsense like turning resentment energy in useful energy by controlling it.” exclaimed lan qiren glaring towards him. Oh exclaimed all juniors together. Oh!! only oh... aren't you surprised it this kind of rubbish thoughts? asked lan qiren. Not at all grandmaster said zizhen calmly. So , let get started!! exclaimed Jin ling.

“In few days, baba will come and ask shushu for his help to catch the water ghouls at caiyi city. But senior wei and a-niang will also tag along with them to help . With the help of senior wei and shushu you all will be able to suppress them. On that same night senior wei, a-niang and second young master nie will be drinking alcohol secretly but will be caught by shushu . But senior wei some how manage to get shushu drunk.... What wangji drank alcohol in cloud recesses??? No, wangji drank alcohol?? Wei wuxian how dare you to teach wangji your bad habits !! Interrupted lan qiren glaring towards wei wuxian who was smiling that he was able to make lan zhan drunk. Aiyya grandpa why are you interrupting if you continue to be like this we will be not able to finish this before 9pm, said Jingyi get irritated. Where was I.....yeah then shushu also got drunk but then in morning he dragged senior wei to take punishment of strikes . Senior wei got 50 while shushu got 100 ... Jingyi again got interrupted. What!!but why ? screamed wei wuxian he was clearly knowing that wangji cannot break rules he would have led him to this so, why he got more strikes them him? Aaahhh!!! screamed Jingyi. Calm down Jingyi, screaming is prohibited said Sizhui calming him down . How can I calm down they all don't understand just poking in between and breaking my link of speaking then  this old lan will say it time to sleep if we leave it and then continue tomorrow they will not get a single thing in their head. And if this happens THEN I AM NOT GOING TO REPEAT THE DAMN THING AGAIN!!!!! screamed Jingyi letting out his all frustration. All were dumbstruck. How frustrated he was? asked Jin zixuan.

Let it be Jingyi and it already the time of sleeping so , I think we can continue this tomorrow said Sizhui calming down Jingyi.“ I think my  handsome son is right let us continue this tomorrow, Jiang Cheng your son is just like you !! Zewujun please do something otherwise...”bang one pillow was thrown towards wei wuxian from Jiang Cheng. “He is speaking the truth why are you all interrupting him?”glared Jiang Cheng. “I think Jiang Cheng is right!”exclaimed zewujun. Jiang got butterflies on this sudden intimate call.

Yes ,we can continue this tomorrow as we all already got tried from today's shit exclaimed Jin ling yawning. How cute he looks! thought Sizhui smiling towards him. Then, they all slept, while the three (Wen Ning, Wen Qing, Nie Huisang) thought why were we called here since you all wanted to talk tomorrow.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how this turned out to this I thought I will be writing something emotional but I guess your tissues have to wait for some more chapters......😅😅