INSULT OF LAN PRINCIPLES??

Jiang Cheng was blank, he didn't even know how to react to such things!!!! He just turn away his head to hide his blush,his heart was pounding faster like it will come out at anytime. Zewujun felt a ache in his heart , "he don't even dare to look at me!!" ,he thought . While Jiang Cheng was slowly overcoming his blushing face, xichen said something which froze him on his place. " Wanyin....if you love someone at least tell them, because.... hearts are always broken when words are left unspoken.........

Jiang Cheng was suddenly feeling bad , as he wants to make himself clear that he like zewujun , if not then, it will only create trouble for them, it will be like he is forcing himself, but he also can't see zewujun like this... " Didn't you say you will wait for me?", said Jiang Cheng looking down on ground. Zewujun get surprised that this person finally spoke to him , " I said! And I am waiting for you and will always wait for you but...I also have my limits wanyin, being composed and collected doesn't mean my patience is unlimited." he said with a serious face. " I'm not asking for forever time period though....but can you give me time till the end of this story....."said Jiang Cheng still looking at ground. Xichen chuckles," I thought you were gonna ask for years.... But if you you want me to give you time , then look in my eyes and say ". " There he goes again with his teasing!!", thought Jiang Cheng. He slowly raise his head and turns towards xichen, when his purple eyes met with his black eyes, he literally forgot everything and was just carried away in the warmth of his eyes .

". Wanyin!!", said zewujun waving his hand in front of Jiang Cheng's eyes. Jiang Cheng blink and look down when he realized was he was doing, he took a deep breath and look at the same black eyes again , " Lan...xichen, I will give you my reply at the end of the story...Can you wait for me..?", asked Jiang Cheng innocently pouting like a child. Zewujun had taken aback, " Did he just...called me by my name?He can act cute too? God!!! Help me to control myself.......", he thought. Xichen gulps nervously, he just nod his head and turn away hiding his red face. Jiang Cheng chuckles, " What do you think only you can tease me?", he said in his mind.

" If your whispering is done can we continue?", asked Jin ling crossing his arms. Then only the pair noticed that everyone was looking at them, they both look down in embarrassment. " You don't need to be shy we didn't hear a single word as you both were really quiet, "said Wei wuxian pouting. He continued, " I really wanna hear what happen?". " Me and xichen were discussing how to shut up your fucking mouth!!!", exclaimed Jiang Cheng glaring at him. But something else caught wei wuxian's attention, " Oh my god..... Xichen...hmmm", exclaimed wei wuxian grinning towards Jiang Cheng. " It's enough okay! Stop with all these teases!!Can we go back to our story please!!", said Jin ling in support of his jiujiu.

Jin ling turns to Sizhui and found his forehead ribbon slightly slipping down. He was annoyed with wei wuxian's behavior , he didn't paid attention to his surrounding he just stands from his seat and went to Sizhui and fixes his forehead ribbon. Everyone was shocked, even the juniors and Sizhui, why he is doing this?? the three thought, while others didn't know how to react. Jin ling still not in his clear mind , fixing Sizhui forehead ribbon he spoke, " Hah! You are a lan then also , your forehead ribbon slips from your forehead. I have to fix it every single time. You purposely do this, don't you ?". Jingyi and zizhen face palm themselves while future nie huisang just hide his smile behind his fan. Other then these, everyone else horrified, specially lan qiren he was like he will pass out anytime. " Do you fix his forehead ribbon everyday ?", asked wei wuxian smiling, he was somewhat happy that his son got him a son in law , he was happy for his soon to be son . " Yes ," answered Jin ling after finishing fixing the forehead ribbon, he went back to his seat , he saw everyone looking at him weirdly, then only Jin ling realized what he did!!!! He turns to Sizhui who was already looking at him with the expression like, why did you do this??.