THE DAMN TRUTH......

Zizhen clears his throat, " Let's continue !", he said stretching his arms . It was afternoon, everyone nods . " Hmm , so let me start ", saying this zizhen started narrating the story. He told them how they again went to nie sect graveyard . Then, how the swords spirit directed them to Yi city , how was the surroundings and how all juniors were there too. Poison of puppets, Jin ling and wei wuxian brickering, taking shelter at unknown old woman's hut. Spicy congee , strange girl following them with stick ,xiao xingchen being injured, invasion of song lan as puppet, Sizhui's inquiry, fake xiao xingchen, fight between wangji and xue yang, practicing empathy........

" Hoo...bhoo.....", zizhen started crying out of nowhere making other shocked and specially making juniors irritated. " Why the hell are you crying?" , asked Jin ling crossing his arms. "Hoo....oo...lady...qing...", sobbed zizhen between his crying and he started crying more badly. " Why are you scaring us? What the hell happened in empathy?? Who is lady qing? Don't tell me something happened again because of me?", said wei wuxian getting scared by zizhen's crying. " Nothing happened because of you in empathy, please!! And you zizhen if you can't speak let me speak!!", screamed Jin ling. " Don't you think you should calm him down?", said yanli calmly. Everyone was looking at future huisang while zhuiling were looking at Jingyi who was literally cursing himself for making this lie, while zizhen was still crying and future huisang had no idea why all are staring him. " Why you all are staring me? Jin ling ,lady Jiang is right shut him up first his voice is damn irritating!!", said future huisang fanning himself. " Young master nie from future, I was saying you to calm him down , aren't you his lover?", asked yanli with a confused face.

Future huisang literally wanted to dig a hole for himself, " Such an amazing lover I have got who pairs me with his friends?? Like seriously!!", he thought. " Umm...yeah hey you shut up! Stop making unnecessary noises!! Hey stop it..you..umm..you....hey what your name?", asked future Nie Huisang making faces. Everyone was dumbstruck, " Did he just asked name of his lover?", exclaimed Wei wuxian his eyes wided. Zizhen when heard that future huisang is saying something then , only he noticed the glare of his best friend and his lover. He immediately choke his sobs and wipes off his tears , " It's okay, no need to give tension to sect leader nie. I'm okay" , said zizhen in fear that if he didn't stop crying then, his friends will be the next crying for him like this... " Sect Leader Nie? And other don't even remember the name of his lover? You both really don't look like lovers to me?", exclaimed madam yu. " Umm...let leave this , I will continue the story ", saying this Jingyi start narrating the further story. The events of empathy, killing xue yang, song lan getting conscience, headless body of sect leader of nie, Nie Mingjue, meeting with Zewujun, going back to koi tower, wei wuxian helping Jin ling from bullies , being a paper doll going inside the room of Meng Yao , fight of Meng Yao and his wife over a unknown letter, going inside the private hidden room, finding the head of sect leader nie........

Everyone was shocked, specially two people, present huisang and zewujun. Present huisang was feeling like his whole life was a complete lie....how could Meng Yao can do something to his da ge whom he respects to much.... Zewujun was not able to posses that Meng Yao can do something like this...plus how did he not believe his own brother and tried to put good words for that so-called sworn brother of his.... Jiang Cheng noticed that and tried to put hand on xichen's hand but before he could xichen pulls his hands and sit crossing his arms. Jiang Cheng felt odd, while wangxian were holding each other's hand, " THAT XUE YANG....HOW DARE HE!!... ", wei wuxian didn't complete his sentence anger was clear on his face. While wangji was quite worried for his brother as he can see where the story is leading....his brother is definitely gonna hurt badly hearing all this . Future huisang had tight grip on his fan, thinking about Meng Yao deeds, his face was blank and serious which was never seen on his face. Jingyi slowly place a cup of tea on his table, giving his a small smile with a nod. He wanted to hug him to comfort him but he can't do that right know.....