WHEREVER THE CHAOS IS.....

" You said all wens were dead , how come Sizhui is alive? ,Wen qing and wen ning were burned alive but you told he was alive in future?, What did nie huisang lost? And how did sect leader Jin is the real one to destroy our lives?.....", everyone spoke one by one , their excitement and nervousness were both increased by hearing nie huisang words. " Everyone please calm down, we will tell you everything!!", said Sizhui calmly. " You all know the rules , no one will interrupt in between, no one will judge anyone, no one will blame himself....", said Jin ling crossing his arms. Everyone nods in agreement.

Jingyi clears his throat and start speaking," As ,you all know that the great yiling partriach is dead! But people still fears by hearing his name... A-niang tried his best to search for senior wei's body but he failed, he took great care of Jin ling as well as of lotus pier making it gain more glory then before. He catches every single person who tries to act like senior wei , a-niang really didn't believe that senior wei was dead....he somewhere in his heart knew senior wei will be back!!", said Jingyi calmly like zewujun. " Let me speak!", said future nie huisang,he didn't wanted to see Jingyi like this lifeless calm but Jingyi shakes his head smiling at him . Jiang Cheng was silent as well, he closes his fist tight , zewujun placed his hand upon Jiang Cheng's hand , Jiang Cheng slowly relax his hand and hold Zewujun's hand tight. Wei wuxian on the other hand chuckled , everyone looked at him in disbelief , " What ?? Why you all are looking at me like that? Look how nicely my brother knows me!! When the whole world was enjoying believing I was dead, he was working hard to search me!! He really knows me the best!", said wei wuxian smiling. Everyone smiles at him. " Jiujiu was not the only person to look for wei wuxian, there was someone else too....", said Jin ling looking at wangji whose eyes were on smiling wei wuxian. Everyone follows Jin ling's gaze and they knew who was the person.

" Who was he?" asked lan wangji finally shifting his gaze towards Jin ling but found everyone looking at him with a soft gaze. " It was you hanguang-jun...you literally played inquiry for 16 damn years in the search of wei wuxian's soul, plus you also were searching for him place to place. You go everywhere ,where you hear that there is any problem, due to which you gained another title "wherever the chaos is" ," said Jin ling with a smirk. Wei wuxian was looking at lan wangji in disbelief, he never thought that someone will love him this much....And that someone will be lan wangji was beyond his imagination. Everyone was happy , how wangji loves and cares for wei wuxian even lan qiren was having a soft expression. Wangji was quite surprised and satisfied with his future self. Wei wuxian hugs lan wangji tight before kissing his lip. Now, lan qiren soft expression changed to disgust, while madam Yu screamed in anger, " We got that you both loved each other, we don't want any live example plus you both are very young for this!!!!". Wei wuxian immediately breaks the hug and slightly shift from lan wangji's side.

" So, after the peaceful 16 years, one day at Mo sect mansion, a isolated house was there , where senior wei came back!!", said zizhen leaving others complete blank. " Sorry, but can you elaborate!!", said sect leader Jiang. " Umm...in that house there lived a boy named as Mo Xuanyu , another illegitimate son of perverted pig , actually when Meng Yao joined the sect , that bastard pig after senior wei's death accepted him as well ,but soon he was kicked out of the sect, he then came back to her mother's sect but, people there tortured him to death, they beat him and spread rumors that he was mental . ", said zizhen with a pitiful expression. " How does this concerned with the rebirth of wei wuxian??", asked Jin zixuan as he was confused so were the others. " You are just creating confusion, come to the point idiot", said Jingyi placing his hand on zizhen's shoulder .

Zizhen suddenly felt temperature was dropped near him ,he turns his left as expected future nie huisang was hiding his face revealing the deadly glaring eyes. " How jealous is this person???whatever I can't risk my life", thinking this he slightly shift away from Jingyi , removing his hands from his shoulder. Then Nie huisang was back to normal , zizhen was relieved but suddenly ,again he felt the temperature dropped, this time he turns to right, Jingyi was glaring at him , zizhen didn't know why ? Then he noticed that he was sitting quite close to nie huisang, "Come on , not even a tip of my finger is touching him!!! A lan is really a jealous king....." . Thought zizhen he really wanted to smack his head against the wall. He gets up and went to sat next to Jin ling but when he was about to sit next to Jin ling, Sizhui's sharp glare forced him to drop his idea. "Are these my friend?? They don't even trust me?? I'm not at all interested in you lovers!!!!!I want to go home....", screamed zizhen inside in mind.

" What happened zizhen? Why did you stand up from your place? Do you need something?", asked sect leader Jiang. " Yes, air... I WANT AIR ....I AM FEELING SUFFOCATED...", said zizhen lifelessly. " Aww, dear come sit next to me , window is here too", said madam yu with a rare calm. Zizhen smiles and hugged her, " Thank you grandma yu , thank you so much......", saying this he sat beside her smiling like he was released from some big burden. " First thing that I will do after going back to our time is , to find myself a lover..... it's fucking irritating to be single!!!", he cursed mentally. " Don't you think he is quite weird !!", said past nie huisang to his future self. " Whatever I don't give a damn to him !", stated future one without sparing a glance at zizhen as he was busy staring at Jingyi. " I'm so confused, who do I really love?", asked past one to himself as he noticed his future self staring at Jingyi.

" Let me tell you all what happened!!" said Jingyi. He continued, " Senior wei as the grandmaster of demonic cultivation he invented many things , one of them was giving one's own body to an evil soul , and as the exchange of his soul he could ask him any wish he want him to fulfill. In a given time period only, if he failed to do that , that body will destroyed with the soul of evil. Since , the body itself invites the soul so , spiritual weapons like zidian can't prove that the person inside the body is someone else or possessed...." All were shocked , " Is this even possible?", asked wei wuxian in shock. " Of course it is, that why you are alive in future!!", said Jin ling. " You mean he was summoned for fulfilling Mo Xuanyu's wishes!!", said lan wangji with a expressionless face. Hmm...nods the four. " Wow!! I'm so genius!!", exclaimed Wei wuxian grinning. " What are you being proud of?? Only if you didn't learn demonic cultivation, nothing like this would have happened!!!"scolds madam yu.

The atmosphere suddenly changes to gloomy, wei wuxian lows his head in shame... " Grandma, please don't judge yet, you don't know the whole truth so , please don't speak something which you regret later!!", said Sizhui in support of wei wuxian. " No, she is right, only if I didn't learn that...... nothing this would have happened", said wei wuxian blaming himself. "Urgh.....here we go again!!! Why don't you all get one single thing inside your heads.... I told you the rules before then, also you are blaming yourself and each other!!! Listen to us first!!", screamed Jin ling. " What were Mo Xuanyu's wishes?", asked Jiang Cheng changing the topic. Jingyi , zizhen and Jin ling laughs , " Why are you laughing?", asked Jiang Cheng frowning. " Because, Mo Xuanyu forgets to tell a-niang what his wishes are !!", said Sizhui calmly. Everyone chuckles at this sentence. " But how did he got young master wei's invention? As far as I know these invention would have been destroyed or kept away from public reach. Who gave him that ?", asked Zewujun catching everyone's attention. Now , juniors get silent , " We will tell you in our story, just go with the flow", said Sizhui with a apologetic smile." I don't know why you are wasting your time!!", said future nie huisang fanning himself. All turned to him, " What do you mean ?", asked Wei wuxian frowning.

" Hah! Do you all really think you can change the fate ", said future nie huisang. "Why can't we, since we all time traveled it means that we can change it, isn't it what fate wants?" asked Jingyi. Future one chuckles " What the use ? Damage is already done, even if you try to change somethings you can't completely change future..." EVERYTHING, FINALLY COMES DOWN TO CIRCUMSTANCES AND FATES...
CIRCUMSTANCES CAN BE CHANGED SOMETIMES BUT, FATE CANNOT...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to remind you all that I will tell them future according to drama version but, I will add some important novel parts too...

Thank you for reading this ❤️🥰
Comment your favorite parts ❤️🥰