MY OTHER HALF!!!!

“Why the hell will you lead Jiang Sect? Aren't you Zewujun's son? ”asked Jiang Cheng with furious eyes. I'm his son so? said Jingyi casually. Do you know what you are speaking? Does this shit make any sense? asked Jiang Cheng getting irritated then only he noticed something on Jingyi waist . Hey , that my a-niang nine petal lotus clarity bell . What is it doing with you ? Wait, did you stole that !! I'm gonna break your legs.he exclaimed in anger. Jingyi was so scared he ran towards zewujun and hide behind him. “Baba save me please! Zewujun smiles at how cute his son is then he shift his gaze on Jiang Cheng.“ Young master Jiang I don't think we should end up to any conclusion before things are clear.” Jiang Cheng just nod he didn't want to stir any problem with lans because wei wuxian had already done enough to lose the Jiang's face. So, he pour himself a cup of tea to calm down. Then , zewujun turned to Jingyi patting his head with a warm smile.

Jingyi finally relaxed. “I was knowing only a-die can calm down a-niang's anger ” he said smiling. Jiang Cheng spat out the tea and started coughing, Zewujun's smile frozed , everybody eyes were wide even lan wangji's too. Lan qiren was again was coughing hard. “What nonsense are you spouting idiot?” said Jiang Cheng in shock. I'm not spouting nonsense a-niang, said Jingyi calmly. Everyone was so shocked.  Wei  wuxian was not believing his ears“ zewujun married Jiang Cheng? You married to a man? No, you married a lan but , why? If you both are man then how do have a child? And..bang a scroll slammed wei wuxian face . Can't you shut the good for nothing mouth of yours!! screamed Jiang Cheng glaring towards him. And you lan boy what are you trying to say ? Do you think I will believe your NONSENSE!! he screamed. Jingyi felt bad ,I'm not...
Wait, Jingyi interrupted zizhen. I think we must first introduce ourselves said zizhen with a grin he was really enjoying this drama. This was his favorite night hunting ever . Yes, I think zizhen is right joined Jin ling. Fine so, I will go first said zizhen.
My name is Ouyang Zizhen son of Sect Leader of Ouyang Sect of bailing , he said with a bow. Everyone nodded. Now,  my turn said Jin ling and came in front and bowed . My name is Jin ling, birth name Jin rulan , Son of Jin zixuan and Jiang yanli then he smiled towards his parents and they did the same. Rulan!! What a nice birth name exclaimed wei wuxian with a smile. You gave me this name, said Jin ling rolling his eyes.“ I knew it only a genius can think of this name” he said with a grin. Okay now my turn , said Jingyi he bowed and said my name is Lan Jingyi, son of Lan xichen and Jiang Cheng. Lan qiren spit blood by coughing. Zewujun was in complete shock .. his imagination of his other half with an amazing personality was broken. He can't believe he married Jiang Cheng. On the other hand Jiang Cheng was blank,,, how did I ended up with zewujun???? Then , looked towards Jingyi,,he is my son? Our son? Silence was the perfect word to describe the scenario. Wei wuxian burst in laughter, he couldn't control himself.  “ Shidi you really married into lan !!you are so done . Hahahaha and congratulations you got 3000...no no 4000  random rules as bride money. ” You shut up or else I will cutoff you tongue. said Jiang Cheng furiously. Lan qiren controlled his cough he thought Jiang Cheng is still okay then that wei wuxian. So , that means you are adoptive? He asked to Jingyi. Zewujun and Jiang Cheng didn't like this question, grandmaster lan/uncle said they both together. It's okay baba and mama said Jingyi calmly.  I don't despise you for being adopted , said lan qiren. Well, because I'm the only son in yunmengjiang I have to lead yunmengjiang, said Jingyi. Jiang Cheng smile a bit towards Jingyi. Thank God his son is normal not like some lan, he thanked in his mind. Hmm.. exclaimed all lan together getting why Sizhui is the future Sect Leader.

I guess it's my turn said Sizhui. Lan qiren eyes lit up , everyone attention was towards him. They wanted to know who will be the life partner of lan wangji. Wait , a minute Sizhui let me grab a sit , I don't want to fall down because of laughing said zizhen and sat on near desk. So, do I said Jin ling and sat near Jin zixuan while Jiang yanli was in his left. Sizhui look at Jingyi, “ I am with you brother but catch me before I fall down by laughing he said. Everyone was getting anxious what wrong with the future wife of lan wangji. Even lan wangji was getting impatient.  “And yeah ... Jingyi continued ,baba please hold grandpa I don't think he will  gonna be okay by listening to this. “What is going on.. can you stop making suspense?? said lan qiren getting impatient.

Sizhui sighed , he fix himself and with a bright smile he bowed gracefully as expected from son of Lan wangji. My name is Lan Sizhui, birth name Lan yuan, my parents are Lan wangji and...he look at everyone eagerness can be clearly seen in there  eyes which were waiting for the answer. And who? asked wei wuxian getting impatient. Sizhui took a deep breath and spoke and wei wuxian...

Silence was again ruling the Atmosphere. It took a while to everyone to posses this . Finally wei wuxian spoke “ oh he married to wei wei wuxian.... wait a minute do you mean me ?  Sizhui nodded.I married a man?No, I married a lan? No,  I'm married to lan wangji??he screamed in disbelief.  Lan qiren was numb and blank , does heaven really have to do this to him? What sins has I have done in my previous life? Did I blast the whole planet? Why on the earth this is happening to me? Thinking all these he passed out . Zewujun ran to hold him , uncle uncle!  Go and call the healer he said. Wait let me see I am a doctor said a lady in red . She check him, she was shocked, “ he was near to qi deviation” she exclaimed. She took out a small bottle and feed him a red medicine. Zewujun thanked her . We knew this was gonna happen said Jingyi holding his stomach which was paining because of laughing.

Zewujun spoke“  everyone except young master Jin, young master wei , young master Jiang, young maiden Jiang, wangji and the four juniors can please leave today's class is dismissed. And also the wen siblings, Sizhui joined. Zewujun nods.
No one want to go because they were enjoying the drama but since zewujun has spoke no one can dare to dis obey. They all left. Zewujun slowly placed lan qiren and turned to his brother , who hadn't spoke our move a bit. His face was blank it's was really blank because zewujun was also not able to read him for the first time. He said wangji..wangji no response. He shakes wangji shoulder . Da ge he spoke finally, then he look toward wei wuxian who look like he will pass out any time.“ I married him? Why on the earth I married him? And why he left me and our son? Was my personality that bad towards him? ”Wangji was in dilemma. You !! too married a lan . Not only that  you managed to marry lan wangji?? How does it feel to get 4000 rules as bride money? asked Jiang Cheng mocking him.
Then, he turned to Sizhui, “ I and zewujun married for Sect can be understand? But why these two married?” Lan xichen frown at this , he  never wanted to be married for Sect. He thought, so our marriage is just a contract he is not in love with him . He was somewhat upset . But not for too long because Jingyi spoke, why are you all coming to such a baseless conclusion  everytime?? You both married out of love towards each other . You both are so madly in love that... Okay I understand you don't have to speak more. interrupted Jiang Cheng blushing.He didn't want to hear any embarrassing story of his and Zewujun. Zewujun got butterflies in his stomach he was somewhere happy that they both loved each other.“ And for baba and a-niang they both also married out of love in fact they were the first to get married then after you both got married ”said Sizhui. I'm in love with him? asked wei wuxian. Yes , infact you shower your love to each other  so openly that one can't bear to stand next to both of you said Jin ling making a annoyed face . What !! wei wuxian was dumbstruck while wangji's ear's were red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do leave a feedback!!!
Thank you for reading ☺️