WHO IS THE HEIR ??

Quiet everyone said Lan qiren fixing his gaze on Sizhui and Jingyi. Scariness can be seen in his eyes. And also in twin jades eyes. Aiyyo , don't look at us with that eyes our parents are okay, don't take tension old man, said Jingyi stretching his arms wide in the air. Lans get a relief,but lan qiren spoke with a frown. You , you say that you are son of my zewujun? Yes, said Jingyi without wasting a second. But I don't see any of his characters in you , infact I don't see any lan character in you, said lan qiren with a sharp glare towards Jingyi. Because grandmaster lan he is the most unlan lan person ever in the history of lan , said Jin ling with smirk. Everyone laugh at the description of Jingyi personality. Lan qiren was upset with it, while zewujun had a smile on his face." Looks like my son had enjoyed his childhood without any rules." Jingyi glared towards Jin ling. It's nothing like that grandpa qiren the thing is I am more similar to my a- niang, spoke Jingyi proudly. That was the first time zewujun had a blush on his face . "So, it's like my other half will have an amazing personality", he thought.

That's not the reason! said Lan qiren, you are the son of Future Sect Leader you have to inherit the lan Sect in future. You can't fool around like this. said lan qiren getting furious. "Look at your brother he is just like Lan wangji , why haven't his a-niang had influence him" . "Because, his a-niang was not with him, shushu had brought up Sizhui on his on" , said Jingyi. After realizing what he said he looks towards Sizhui but before he could apologize Sizhui smile and said it's nothing. Lan wangji was know looking at Sizhui with a concerned look. But , you said your parents are fine in future! exclaimed lan qiren in disbelief. Yes, my parents are fine in future but when I was 4 years old a-niang left us and came after 16 years said Sizhui still calm and composed. Everyone was little confused that why second young madam lan leave for 16 years.

Before lan qiren could open his mouth to ask wei wuxian spoke,. I told you lan zhan if you will continue being like this no one is gonna marry you. Look your wife left you said wei wuxian with a grin. Lan wangji just frown a bit , then he composed himself. "Does really my personality is that bad?" he thought. By the way, Jin ling why are you giving all the credits to Jiang Cheng didn't I help you to become a good warrior asked wei wuxian with a sad face. Yes, because Jiang jiujiu brought me up alone you were gone for 16 years too , said Jin ling with frown. What! where was I when my family needed me the most? he said in disbelief.

Before Jin ling could answer something stuck in lan qiren minds and he screamed in anger , "WEI WUXIAN!! I WAS KNOWING YOU WILL CAUSE TROUBLE TO OUR SECT .. HOW DARE YOU TO RUN AWAY WITH WANGJI WIFE??? WHAT!! everyone screamed together in shock even the four juniors. Hearing this except lan qiren and zewujun every lan took out their swords and point toward wei wuxian , lan zhan too with a deadly glare towards wei wuxian. Jiang Cheng face palm himself, " what the hell did his brother do ? Now lan and Jiang clan will become biggest enemy". While wei wuxian was blank and numb he didn't know what to say or what to do . How did he ended up with lan zhan's wife? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN FUTURE!!!he thought. Wait, wait,wait please everyone put down your swords everyone please! said Sizhui panicking. Everyone slowly put down their swords but still were glaring at wei wuxian. HOW ON THE EARTH YOU ENDED UP TO THAT CONCLUSION OLD MAN ...I MEAN GRANDPA?? said Jingyi in disbelief. What do you mean? you all said that wangji wife and wei wuxian were gone for 16 years, didn't you? He asked still aggressive as before. "But when the hell I said he elope with shushu's wife? "asked Jingyi.

Now everyone laughed aloud except of lans they were feeling guilty they broke their own rules by acting implusive ." Grandmaster lan how could think like that? And you lan zhan you literally killed me for a crime which was not even done by me. Now you should write clan rules for 1000 times". said wei wuxian he was now furious. Wangji just nodded that he accepts the punishment, he was ashamed of him as well. Lan qiren tried to divert the topic "you Jingyi you cursed right now don't know the clan rules? How will you run the lan clan? Look at Sizhui he is more like a clan leader". said lan qiren nervously because diverting the topic was important." What do you mean by by run lan clan who said I am heir of lan clan?" said Jingyi calmly , leaving everyone confused as hell.

What do you mean by you are not heir? asked lan qiren eagerly wanting to know what he mean. "Yes , grandpa I am not the heir of lan clan Sizhui is the heir "said Jingyi. Zewujun was proud of his nephew. While wangji found this wrong. He spoke " This is wrong according to rules elder one have to be clan leader". Yes , said lan qiren. "But , grandpa lan you only said that he is more like a lan that why he is the heir." said Jingyi he was getting irritated with this never ending conversation. "But it's not right elder one sits quietly at the back while younger one runs the clan "said lan qiren. I know that......wait a minute when did I told you that I will be sitting on the back? I will run my own Sect as a Sect Leader. said Jingyi.

Now this is getting out of my head!!! Said lan qiren massaging his temples. Everyone nodded in agreement . Everyone was looking at Jingyi and Sizhui with a confused look. What there is so hard that you all don't understand? Sizhui is going lead lan clan in future while I am going to lead Jiang clan in future, said Jingyi he was exhausted with the explanation. He thought that now the confusion is gone but he didn't knew that this was the start because everything now was straight like a circle...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading ☺️.
Wait for tomorrow updates.☺️☺️