ANOTHER TUNE

Jingyi took a deep breath , then smiles softly, “Not Matter How Hard Life Is, But It always have a happy end!! And those who don't get, that means it's not the END!!,” he said calmly. Everyone was now sure that he really was xichen's son . Every son hold the hand of his parents as Jingyi begin to narrate the story again.

Senior wei and wen ning were on their way to lanling, but they didn't know that a bloody conspiracy was waiting for them!! Jin zixun with some soldiers of four sects was waiting for him. He blamed senior wei for giving him curse! A hundred hole in chest curse. He said that he(wei wuxian) wanted revenge from him. Senior wei being senior wei asked him who he was, as he really didn't remember who he was!! Senior wei tried to make him understand that he was innocent and didn't gave him that curse. But that idiot didn't get a single thing inside his damn head! And he ordered the soldiers to attack and then, senior wei in his self defense summoned wen ning to fight with them. The fight was itself a bad luck but the arrival of young master Jin made it worse. Yes, you heard me right young master Jin arrived at the spot to stop the fight, he never thought that something like this will happen. He tried to calm down senior wei and asked him to stop wen ning, but senior wei denied he was right in his place too, what if he stops and the other attack him?

Aside from the tunes of CHENQING a another tune echoed in their surround . Senior wei didn't paid attention to that sound as he was busy in arguing young master Jin. That's the time when wen ning became the real ghost general as he was out of control. Chenqing was no longer controlling him instead the another tune was doing this . Wen Ning madly started killing the soldiers. Young master Jin was still trying to make senior wei calm down he was going to say something but before he could speak....he spat out some blood and slightly whispers his sentence which he wanted to speak, then he fall down on the ground.Wen Ning was behind him...his hand.....was.... covered... with... blood as he punched out his hand through.....young mas....ter Jin's...heart . Then, he also... killed....Jin...zixun . Everyone eyes wided, soldiers ran to deliver message of the death of Jin clan heir! Senior wei falled on his knees he was not able to posses what happened....

Jingyi paused as the sounds of cry filled the lanshi. He saw Jin ling hugging his dad tightly and crying badly. While Jin zixuan was smiling though his eyes were filled with tears not because he died but ,because he left his son alone in the world. Yanli was sobbing patting Jin ling's head while glancing towards his partner.“What were the last sentence of brother Jin?,” asked nie huisang sobbing. “His last words were that a-li is waiting for you wei wuxian please come back with me,"said Jingyi looking down.Yanli stop patting Jin ling's head and look towards Jin zixuan. Her eyes were beaming with tears she thought, He was still thinking about my happiness when he was.... Jin zixuan from other hand pulled yanli towards him  to make a family hug. Yanli was not able to control herself now and she also burst in tears . Everyone was crying , wei wuxian and wen Ning heads were down with shame and self blame. Sizhui saw this, “It's still early to blame!! A-niang and uncle wen you both don't have to blame yourself as, you all heard it was not a-niang's order and wen uncle was not in his conscience!!. Said Sizhui wiping wei wuxian tears and giving a nod to wen ning. This time without giving a damn about his rights on wei wuxian lan zhan holds wei wuxian hands to console him, he spoke,  “you didn't do anything wrong, you don't need to blame yourself.  You have me!! I'm standing at your side .” Wei wuxian himself didn't knew when he hugged lan zhan was now crying on his shoulder. Lan qiren who was watching this but didn't butt in between as he clearly was understanding the situations.

After, half an hour when everyone was little sober. Jingyi starts narrating again, senior wei open his eyes he found himself in his cave on burial mountain. Senior wei passed out when he witnessed the death of young master Jin, the other tune was not audible anymore so, wen ning sober's up and bring senior wei back to burial mountain. Senior wei saw wen siblings near him, senior wei got furious and started beating wen ning. Saying him why he touched Jin zixuan, why did he killed him? What will her shejie do now? What will his nephew do now?... saying all he burst in tears , then he spoke that it was not wen ning fault as he himself failed to control him. But suddenly he feels pain at his back he saw that wen qing had injected her pins on his back . Senior wei got furious again , as he knew what she was doing...Wen qing spoke that their was message by Jin clan that if senior wei send wens to lanling his life will be spared. Senior wei argued that, they will kill them, I had tried my hard to protect you all how can I just throw you all in danger? Remove his pin he will protect them... But wen qing spoke again that he already had done enough for the wens. They would have died times ago if he hasn't protected them. He has protected them nicely but this was their time protect him. But before senior wei could argue he got unconscious. All wens happily went to lanling. There all wens were killed  and were hanged on the gate of qishan while wen ning and wen qing were burned alive...

After, 3 days senior wei woke up and he found that their was no one there even the place was looking like their was a war fought before. He directly ran to lanling there he saw lady Jin and madam Jin burning paper money for young master Jin, lady jin was looking devastated , she was holding Jin ling. As, soon as she saw senior wei she tried to ran towards him but he ran away with his self blame. He ran to qishan where every sect was gathered and that perverted pig scattered ashes of wen siblings and started manipulating everyone against senior wei...

A loud laughter was heard in their meeting everyone looked at the top of wen mansion where a figure in black was seen with red eyes and a cold smile scariest smile ever! I don't have to tell you all who he was! Senior wei argued with everyone but none of them wanted to know the other side of the story nor wanted to give explaination for killing wens. And  then a, so called admirer of senior shot a arrow on senior wei. Though that half dead person didn't know what consequences he have to face . Senior wei throw back the arrow and that half dead person was now full dead . Senior wei was playing chenqing again summoning thousands of spirit which attacked the cultivators but not a single one touched the Jiang sect. Senior wei was protecting the Jiang sect. Shushu arrived at the spot and tried to calm senior wei but he didn't gave a damn and then a very horrible fight was fought between them. Then, suddenly senior wei hears lady Jin's voice , yes lady jin was on the battle Field both Jiang brothers ran towards her. But during his run senior wei again hears the another tunes, he was clear that someone was deliberately playing this and the spirits which he summoned under chenqing were no longer under chenqing control. Now, every sprite was madly killing the cultivators making them puppets.

In the middle of the war the Jiang siblings were together ,senior wei apologize her for his deeds but  lady Jin being the most sensible person spoke that it was never his fault. A mad puppet under the control of the another tune tried to attack senior wei but lady jin pushed him aside and took the sword on herself. Sword pierced her heart and she died protecting senior wei. That's the end of senior wei conscience, he killed the person who killed lady jin and then, he played chenqing hard to take over the control on spirits again. And then he destroyed stygian amulet and throwed it towards the cultivators. They (cultivators)all killed each other for it(stygian amulet) , seeing how mad they were all for power senior wei laughed sarcastically! And step by step he back off , until he fall from the clip but a strong hand catched him. No doubt it was hanguang-jun's hand . Senior wei was hanging at the clip with the support of shushu's hand. He asked shushu to let him go, but shushu didn't. He wanted to pull senior wei up but his hand was badly injured ,blood was flowing through the cut making his white sleeves a complete red. Suddenly, they saw a sword pointing towards senior wei. It was sandu means it was a-niang who was pointing it on him.

A-niang stabbed his sword on the footing of the clip where shushu was . To protect shushu from falling down, senior wei pulled his hand out of shushu's grip and fall down the mountain smiling..... Yes, senior wei died...lady jin... young master Jin.... innocent...wens...all..died. With them shushu and a-niang were also dead as their souls were also died with them.....  All were thinking it's senior wei fault.... Everyone was blaming him.... everyone was happy with senior wei's death.... While the one who really did this all , who used senior wei !! was smiling happily....What a tragic end!!! But I told you before that.... A unfair end always means that it's not the ending.....The story is still pending.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it was a emotional chapter🥺.....but can anyone tell me what idea does zizhen have to lift their moods?🤔
We hit 10k views thanks for your support ❤️🥰
Thank you for reading this ❤️
Do comment your favorite parts ❤️