REAL MASTERMIND......

Then, zizhen had continued telling remaining story....he tell them how wangji lied wei wuxian that he and Jiang Cheng had a fight to escape from there, how the three traveled to yunping city, activities taking place at guanyin temple, he didn't tell them about the adventurous night of wangxian as he didn't know about that......so, he directly told them , how wei wuxian and wen ning went to temple .

“ Do you think you missed something in between? Why directly without any plan wei ying will go to temple and the point is how did I let him go alone!?”, asked wangji as expressful as rock. “ We also think about that!! Though when we asked about it you are the one punishing us for no reasons!!”, frowned zizhen. Now , everyone was thinking what would have happened to ‘ SEPARATE WANGXIAN’!. He continued how finally Meng Yao showed his true colors, how he was slowly coming clean......“ What!!!!! ,” screamed everyone except wangxian, future huisang and juniors. “ This shithead didn't even know lan wangji's feeling? Then , why the Fuck he fall from the tree on hope he will catch, why he took him to our ancestors hall??”, screamed Jiang Cheng in complete shock. “ He was really dumb!! Except him whole cultivation knew that hanguang-jun loved him. He thought hanguang-jun AS A GOOD FRIEND is enduring his shamelessness ,  going against his family, friends and also the whole damn world !!, he was literally clinging to him to his bed every single day but still.....AS A FUCKING GOOD FRIEND!!”, said Jin ling massaging his temples as he really remember how lan xichen literally spoke his lungs out to explain wei wuxian that wangji liked him.

Wei wuxian didn't knew how to react to this.....so, he look at wangji who was completely....... EXPRESSIONLESS. Everyone was literally glaring wei wuxian and pitying lan wangji even lan qiren. Jin ling decided to tell further as he had witnessed the scene with his damn eyes. He told them how wei wuxian after getting some brain cells finally proposed him in front of all and in a very inappropriate way though. Entry of shithead su she with nie huisang, How Jiang Cheng came to rescue ,the fight of Jiang Cheng and Meng Yao with the background romance of wangxian. Jiang Cheng being injured by Meng Yao, confrontation of Twin prides. Meng Yao and su she being injured by some kind of curse during digging the ground, revelation of real curser as well the truth of another tune , and all this for stupid reasons like being neglected by everyone because they were not from so called royal family!!! Wei wuxian finally being serious, and his seriousness bought alot trouble to Meng Yao as wei wuxian's  simple whistle literally brought Meng Yao worst nightmare. How zewujun got back his spiritual powers, surrender of Meng Yao, revelation of every sin committed by him, him taking Jin ling as hostage, arrival of wen ning and Sizhui, wen ning being possessed by Baxia, he was attacking and protecting Jin ling at same time. Wei wuxian trying to whistle but can't control it, Jiang Cheng giving him chenqing, wangji being professional arm cutter, cuts-off one arm of Meng Yao, wei wuxian controlled Baxia and sealed it with nie Mingjue coffin and also placed the stygian amulet. Zewujun applying meds to nie huisang and Meng Yao , nie huisang warning, Zewujun's attack, Sword piercing Meng Yao chest, Meng Yao confrontation about his respect and care for zewujun,  telling him that he could never hurt him, Meng Yao breaking seal , telling zewujun to stay with him and enjoy the death , and how surprisingly even knowing the truth of Meng Yao , zewujun actually was staying with him to die, but meng yao pushes him away and he got killed by the Baxia spirit and with nie Mingjue, he was also sealed in the coffin with stygian amulet, arrival of people after whole drama, wangxian leaving the place, Sizhui and wen ning running behind them, Sizhui real identity being revealed to wei wuxian , zewujun going to seclusion, wangxian marriage and Jin ling being the clan leader of Jin clan cleaning the mess of his ancestors, wangji being the chief cultivator..........

A complete damn silence.....No one knew what to say? what to do? How to feel? This much information was too much for them to cover up . Many people got the answers of their questions like....Meng Yao reality, why Jingyi hates su she, how innocent was wei wuxian, how all have blamed him as well as failed him too, how good the wens were!, and why Meng Yao had this much impact on Xicheng's relation, how bastard that Jin guangshan was !!!! But these answer were really chaotic for them to posses. “ Sect Leader Nie!! Does Meng Yao really tried to do something behind my back?”, asked Zewujun with a rare  serious tone. “ I don't know, xichen-ge ”, was all nie huisang said hiding behind the fan. Zewujun was feeling restless million of things were running in his mind. “ I guess it's really chaotic! Why don't we go out for some fresh air!! It's evening,the sun will be setting soon , it's beautiful in yunmeng now !”, stated Jingyi calmly as he can sense what was coming up. After hearing Jingyi's word Jiang Cheng and zewujun together stands up from their respective seats, bowed and walked towards the gate but at the exit they spilt! Jiang Cheng goes to left while zewujun goes to right. Jin zixuan was next to leave and he walked straight without going left or right, he literally wanted to dig a hole and bury his father inside that, he was now really appreciating the way juniors called his father. He was hating his clan so, badly but more to his father, he somewhere knows that  his father was the reason because of whom he and all had suffered, even Meng Yao too was a victim. He was standing near the lotus lake , he felt soft arms wrapping around waist, soon he felt a familiar warm, he didn't needed to turn to know who was the person ,he simply holds the person hands with a small smile, his uneasy ness was gone. Yanli had followed Jin zixuan even by looking from behind she can sense that guilty look on him, she goes and hugs him from behind, none of them spoke a word but they knew they were comforting each other with their silence.