IT'S A TRAP....

" What!!!", screamed everyone. " But ,how can this be possible?, this isn't the time for their attack!!!", said Jin ling with a worried face. " We are also not the part of this events but we are here!! I'm quite sure that the spy would have informed that there is no one in cloud recesses. So they attacked cloud recesses!!!", said Sizhui with a rare serious face. " We should not waste time let go back to cloud recesses! Uncle needs us wangji!!", said zewujun taking his sword out to fly back to gusu. Mn, said wangji taking out bichen. " We also want to come!!", said Jiang brothers. No said the twin jades together. But why? , asked Wei wuxian. " It's dangerous", said wangji getting on his sword. " And we can't leave lotus pier like this ", said zewujun getting on his sword too. " I will be here!", said Jin zixuan with a determined face." Yes , me too " , joined Jingyi . " We also want to come ", said Sizhui and zizhen. No, said every senior standing there. " We will not hold you back promise! We know how to fight and we have fought many times before too!! ", said Sizhui with a determined eyes. There was a big session of arguments and in the end they decided to be divided into two. Twin prides and Twin jades with Sizhui, zizhen and present huisang went to cloud recesses. While Jin zixuan, Jin ling,wen siblings, Jingyi and future huisang stayed at lotus pier.

Soon , they landed near the gate of gusu. There was a complete silence, and calm. All felt strange , " Gusu was always this calm but, isn't it too calm for attack? Is really the wens have attacked?", exclaimed wei wuxian trying to read the atmosphere. " Let's go inside, everyone be alerted!!", exclaimed wangji . Everyone had their swords in their hands,they started walking inside at a turn they stopped, as suddenly they heard footsteps , footsteps were very fast, one can tell how restless the person was.........
Zewujun and wangji jumped in front of the persons and pointed the swords on them. WANGJI!!!/ SECT LEADER LAN!!!, said the both person on whom the twin jades pointed their swords. They were lan qiren and Jiang fengmian , they both immediately lowered their swords, everyone who were their behind came out as well . " What are you all doing here??", asked lan qiren in fear ." What do you mean by what we are doing here? Of course we have to be here to protect lan clan !! As a Sect Leader how can I back off from my duties!!", said zewujun in a serious tone. " I'm not saying you should back off from your duties! I wanted to ask how come you all are coming from the front gates? Aren't you all were inside?", asked lan qiren worriedly. " What do you mean by inside? We are coming just know from yunmeng, how will we all be inside ?", asked wei wuxian in confusion. " A discipline came and told us that you all came here as the wen sect has attacked gusu! He also told us that xichen, you are badly injured in fight!! That why we hurried here for back up!!!", said lan qiren concernly checking xichen if he got hurt or something. But all were dumbstruck at there places!! " What!! How can this be possible!A discipline came and told us that gusu was attacked by wen sect and you both have already left and had asked xichen and wangji to follow!!", said Jiang Cheng gulping in nervousness. "Something is definitely off!! Is the sect really got attack?", inquired Sizhui calmly." No , sect is completely fine ! Elders also said that there's nothing strange happening in the sect for suspiciousion", said lan qiren. " Someone has intentionally send us all here!!", exclaimed zizhen in serious tone. " But why would someone do that? If it something........WAIT A DAMN MINUTE !! ..... LOTUS PIER!!!... IT'S A TRAP....", screamed wei wuxian.

Lotus pier was covered in blood it seemed like the lotus lakes were blood ponds . Wen chao, wen zhuliu and wen xu together had attacked lotus pier. Both Jiang and wen soldiers were fighting at their last breath. Jin zixuan , Jin ling , and madam Yu were at the front fighting with wen zhuliu and wen xu , while wen chao was sitting behind with his soldiers covering him to protect him. Jingyi ,Wen Ning and nie huisang were trying their best to help in fight as they were fighting from the back as wen sect was trying to get inside from the back. Wen qing and yanli were helping in first aid , they both were saving the common people by taking them away from the battle as well as treating people who were injured. " What the hell you want bastard!!!", screamed Jin ling at wen zhuliu trying his best to tackle his moves. The asked person didn't said anything but intensed his moves. " We only want the piece of yin iron which you all are hiding here!!", said wen chao smirking on behalf of wen zhuliu.