GHOST GENERAL....

After dinner, juniors were sleeping in hall while everyone was sleeping in their own room as lan qiren didn't want his nephews to stay near the yunmeng brothers. Next morning, after breakfast everyone was again in lanshi for knowing the future . While going towards lanshi Jingyi got bumped to someone he was going to apologize but seeing the face of the person his face was red , not with blush but.....with anger . Jingyi clearly knows that it was his fault but he spoke harshly, “Don't you have eyes? Were you walking with your eyes closed?” . The person tries to open his mouth to speak, I...“YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO TALK TO ME”, said Jingyi and left him in confusion.“ Only if I had time I would have gone to take bath again, I will definitely throw this robes away after today's meeting,” said Jingyi dusting his robes.

“Further the story will take a complete new turn so, we wish to sit together with our parents, grandmaster,” requested Jin ling with a deep bow. Before lan qiren could decline his request all the four juniors without waiting for his permission went to sit with their parents. Lan qiren frown but who cares? Now, lan qiren was sitting in front as usual while on the left sat zewujun and Jiang Cheng with Jingyi between them. Beside them was nie huisang, zizhen and wen siblings. On , lan qiren's left lan wangji and wei wuxian were sitting with Sizhui in between, and beside them was Jin zixuan and Jiang yanli with Jin ling in between. Why I feel like I'm doing a parent teacher meeting? thought lan qiren getting irritated by the scenario but again who cares?

So, I will continue, said zizhen calmly. After that kiss, Jin zixun and senior wei had a fight, he accused him for catching almost every prey during the hunt. Like seriously, I don't know what that idiot wanted to prove? There isn't any rule like....Get to the point you idiot!!  Cuts Jin ling. Okay okay, why so serious!! said zizhen making face. But lady Jiang like a warrior stands for senior wei she even mocked him(Jin zixun) in front of everyone. No one had seen her angry before, who will not be angry if you abuse her brother. But, everything was cool down as that Meng Yao came, oh sorry I forget to tell you that zewujun, Sect Leader nie and Meng Yao became sworn brothers plus that perverted pig Jin guangshan also took him in as his son.....Can you please show some respect to my father? said Jin zixuan getting offended. No, I can't young master Jin , said zizhen without wasting a second. So , do I joined Jin ling. Me too joined Sizhui nervously.

“Me too , young master and I  am sure enough you will too after sometime... No one like that perverted bastard, he is worst then that Meng Yao, he is the main cause of the future shit!!!”, said Jingyi in disgust. Jin zixuan just low down his head clenching his fist, yanli slightly put her hand on his clenching fist , he looks towards her she smiles giving him a slight nod like saying... I am with you!!,he relaxed his fist and interlock his hands with her, making her blush , while Jin ling sitting in between was feeling totally unwanted though he was happy for his parents. Zizhen starts narrating again,“ There in the between the whole conversation our shy young master Jin told her feelings for lady Jiang and ran away from the crowd, leaving everyone dumbstruck. ”

Here , starts the real drama , said zizhen rubbing his hands in excitement. There was a feast after the fair but senior wei went to stroll streets where he found lady wen in a very awful state. While in the feast Jin zixun forced hanguang-jun to drink alcohol but senior wei snatched it and drank the cup, cool no? Anyways, he asked that ,zixun that where he kept the remaining wens? He argued with senior wei that they are harmful for everyone, like seriously??. Senior wei, told him that they are innocent people who didn't even involved in war. But , that shithead didn't get a single thing inside his head, even that so called perverted chief cultivator  spoke in his support and question senior wei about his flute and stygian amulet. He also abuse him for not taking swords with him and also supporting wen dogs. That was the end of senior wei patience, well he didn't have patience in first place but anyways.  Senior wei was furious his hold was tighten on chenqing black aura was surrounding him, his eyes were red a really scary scene everyone took out their swords with trembling hands to protect themselves, he spoke I will only count to 3 , otherwise you get ready to face consequences...1.....2.... they're behind the mountain of lanling , spoke zixun in fear. As soon as he spoke that senior wei's expression changed he smiles and said, you should have told me before! And he went away from that place leaving everyone offended, everyone spoke evil for him and as well as for Jiang clan which made sect leader Jiang furious. Hanguang-jun was asked to follow senior wei though he himself wanted to follow but anyways. Senior wei and lady wen together went to the address they were searching for Ghost general as he was taken away by Jin soldiers.... “Who is Ghost general?? I don't remember anyone with that title.. ”said wen qing.

Umm, ghost general is a title of someone in future,said zizhen mentally slapping himself for speaking this . Whose? , asked wen Ning . You can speak? I almost thought you were mute!! exclaimed nie huisang in shock. Lan qiren turns towards Jingyi, do you still think him as a intelligent? he asked to Jingyi. Yes!! said Jingyi with a smile.Lan qiren open his mouth to argue but got cutoff by his future nephew in law. “Wait a minute you all are getting distracted from the topic, who the hell is this ghost general now? ”,asked Jiang Cheng getting impatient. He..is..WEN NING’ spoke zizhen being nervous. M...m...me...ee , shutters wen ning. A-ning? , But why? said wen qing in panick and fear. Yes, the title is totally opposite to his personality, said Wei wuxian agreeing with wen qing.

“It's true that his current personality not match with his future title but he had earned that title because of his future personality”, said Sizhui calmly. “Yes, infact he known to scariest person after yiling partriach. His title ghost general is enough to scare a person”, said   Jingyi in excitement. “But how did his personality change that much? He is such a pure innocent soul! Don't Tell me that, this also happen because of me!!” ,  said wei wuxian jokingly . Yes , you are said the four juniors together. What!!! Screamed everyone.Wei wuxian was shocked he thought, why the hell everything thing in future is happen because of him!! What more is there??? Wen qing was glaring towards him , young master wei you....please don't judge him . Please otherwise you may speak some bad words which you will definitely regret speaking after listening the whole story, said Sizhui calming her down. But , it made another confusion in everybody's mind including the wens.

“There is nothing in the world which can stop ghost general, or control him only... CHENQING has the power, you all don't need me to say the name ?” , said zizhen. Everyone was quite amazed and shocked too. “Duo of yiling partriach and ghost general is considered to be most scariest, you can provoke grandmaster lan for ones , but to provoke them means your asking for death and you know what it will be worst then death!!!! ,”spoke zizhen making present everyone ran chill down their spine even Wei wuxian and wen ning too.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this ❤️
Do comment your favorite parts ❤️❤️