THE VILLAINS...

Everyone was gathered in Lanshi. Lan qiren, zewujun and lan wangji were sitting in the front. While on the left there were Jiang siblings and beside them nie huisang. On the right there were wen siblings and beside them was Jin zixuan. And in the middle were our four juniors. Zizhen whisper,“ Why it feel like we committed a crime and they are going to give us punishment!”.Other three  nods in agreement.

Lan qiren spoke, You all can now continue to tell future , we will carefully listen and no one is going to interrupt you.“ You better remember your words”, said Jingyi making faces. “ But grandmaster lan it feel like we are criminal at least give us seats!”, exclaimed Jin ling. Their parents nods in agreement. Now, they were provided seats but they were still in the middle.“ What the difference we were standing before now we sitting on the same spot!!”, whisper Jingyi. Sizhui clears his throat and spoke,“ we will continue our story from where we left it . We are just gonna briefly describe the future main events to you. But you all promise us that no one will blame anyone nor himself or herself. We will stop in between so you can ask questions and can clear your doubts, but please don't interrupt....”, he said looking towards Jingyi in nervousness. Everyone nods in agreement.

Jingyi look towards everyone then he starts speaking,shushu and senior wei got the punishment. Then baba suggest senior wei to go to cold water spring so, his wounds will heal fast. Shushu was already there noticing him senior wei tries to tease him. But suddenly he get pulled into water and after few second shushu also get pulled into water by some force which is still unknown. There they met Lan Yi ,she told them about yin iron and it effects.  And also gave them a piece and asked them to protect it. After that both of them came out of the cold cave, he stops to see their reaction and it was really priceless....

Lan qiren spoke in anger, “how can you say about yin iron so causally don't you know how dangerous it is!!!”.“ We  know grandpa it was a powerful weapon,”said Jingyi carefully. Wen qing spoke, so the yin iron is inside the cold cave. Yes , but you won't get it as only lan clan people can go inside the cold cave, said zizhen. Then , how did wei wuxian get inside the cave? asked Jin zixuan. “Because people who had lan forehead ribbon can get inside it otherwise they will be attacked by magical guqin strings, so to protect wei wuxian from it second young master lan had tried his forehead ribbon to his hand”, said Jin ling. Lan qiren started coughing, Zewujun was smiling while lan zhan who was drinking tea spat out the tea. What happened asked other non lan present there . Sizhui spoke, as you all know that the lan clan forehead ribbon hold a very important place in a lan's life, it sacred not everyone can touch it , only family members and his / her cultivation partner can touch it. You can say if you touch a lan forehead ribbon you are engaged to him/ her, explained Sizhui smiling toward wei wuxian. While wei wuxian eyes were wided , “I going to be engaged to lan zhan in few days??,” he thought. While others had a teasing smile towards wei wuxian .

Is there any more questions or we can continue asked Sizhui. No replied everyone together in unison. Then zizhen starts speaking, senior wei and second young master lan told everything to zewujun and Grandmaster lan, they decided to search the other pieces together. While there was a lantern festival there senior wei and second young master lan promised that they will protect innocent and eliminate evil from the world. In the very same day senior wei and pea....I mean young master Jin had a fight due to which maiden Jiang and young master Jin's engagement was broke. Everyone was going back and despite senior wei, second young master lan went to search for other pieces of yin iron...but senior wei  followed him . They met young master nie at qinghe and the three were captured in a cave were soul snatching statue was there. But with the help of wen qing and young master Jiang they were able to fight them. They then went to chang sect were xue yang had killed everyone but then he was captured by the help of wei wuxian shushu also baoshan discipline xiao xingchen and his friend song lan. They all went to qinghe were sect leader nie told second young master lan to go back to gusu because zewujun had wrote a letter to him. And then, wen Sect attack qinghe to free xue yang but during the fight Meng Yao killed nie clan general and let xue yang go. Then , nie clan leader throw Meng Yao out of nie sect , said zizhen and waited for their questions.