JINGYI GOT INTERRUPTED???

Sizhui sighs and continued, a-niang was looking so scary that even baba and jiujiu feels chill down their spine. A-niang smile's A SMILE WHICH WAS NEVER SEEN OH HIS FACE !!! But they didn't knew that this was just a start... future had already much more in stock!! A-niang started playing the FLUTE and a ghost could be seen attacking wen chao while wen zhuliu tried to attack a-niang but before he could jiujiu already hanged him with zidian, and he was dead. While wen chao corned himself in fear as the ghost was gone because a-niang had stop playing flute. Jiujiu hugs a-niang ,“Where were you till now?Did wen chao really throwed you to burial mountains? Why didn't you came to meet me?”,he sobs while hugging. “ I only came back two days ago! I got to know that you are building our sect again, uncle would be really proud of you brother.” he said in a indifferent tone. While baba was feeling terrible when a-niang looks at him he wasn't able to control his emotions he bombarded him with his questions, “WHERE WERE YOU? WHY DID YOU STARTED PLAYING FLUTE? WHY DON'T YOU USE SWORDS?...I don't think you have the right to ask me that since my Sect Leader is here he didn't have any problem so what it has to do with you, said a-niang cutting baba in a very cold tone.

Baba and jiujiu both were shocked to hear him, they had never heard him talking like this.... “Wei Ying one has to pay price for practicing such cultivation...”said baba anger could be seen his eyes. “I am willing to pay the price..”said a-niang with his cold gaze.  Wei wuxian!! screamed baba  COME BACK TO GUSU WITH ME ... Wait a damn minute !! Sizhui why are going in way too details.... Aren't you told us not to go in details??? Asked Jingyi getting annoyed. Oh my bad!! I was so, carried away in the emotions that I was not able to control, said Sizhui with a apologetic smile. “Why lan zhan? Why you always have to punish me? I hope my future self didn't went with you...hissed wei wuxian. Lan zhan didn't knew how to answer but Sizhui did it for him. “Baba didn't wanted to punish you a-niang . He wanted to hide you and protect you from rest of the world. He knew that this new cultivation will bring you harm so, he just wanted to protect you from the cruel world!!!”exclaimed Sizhui leaving everyone dumbstruck. Wangji was somewhat feeling proud and satisfied from his future self. Wei wuxian had lost his voice he  clears his throat before speaking, “He...wanted..to...pro..tect..me.?” Yes , nods Sizhui. “But what a irony your future self thought as same as you and denied to go with hanguang-jun.”said zizhen with a frown.Who is hanguang-jun ? Asked Zewujun. It's the title of baba which he gained when he was doing Sunshot Campaign , everyone call him that , said Sizhui.

“Let me speak I just want to finish this damn thing as soon as possible without their  love life fights description as it not gonna happen in upcoming future,”said Jingyi getting exhausted with the drama. Okay said Sizhui. Hmmm, so where were we....yes , Jingyi continued senior wei and hanguang-jun had a small vocal fight, then hanguang-jun left senior wei and a-niang there to take their revenge for yunmengjiang from wen chao. They killed him. Then, all forces comes to qinghe as sect leader nie was our commander as well qinghe was near to qishan. Senior wei never carried his sword with him after coming back only his flute, people were gossiping but he didn't give a damn. Baba got map and very important details by his unknown friend which help them  to win over wens . Then they went to attack on Wen Ruohan... there were many violent corpse which tried to attack them. Baba,shushu, senior wei and a-niang were near Wen Ruohan's mansion while young master Jin were covering from back. All the corpse in wen ruohan's army were very fierce ,all were fighting at their edge of energy. While inside the mansion sect leader nie tried to attack wen ruohan but he was badly injured then he saw a similar face near him, it was that bastard Meng Yao, he abused sect leader nie as well as killed remaining nie sect soldiers then he also attacked sect leader nie.....“WHAT !!! HE DARED TO ATTACK MY DA GE!!! WHY?? HE ALWAYS TOOK GREAT CARE OF A-YAO? ”, interrupted nie huisang. Everyone were aware that now Jingyi's volcano of anger will explode , lan qiren even put fingers in his ears. But something really unexpected happens, Jingyi with a small smile and polite voice , ‘I am repeating it’ in a polite voice spoke,“ Don't take tension young master nie , nothing will happen to him right now but, for future story you have to prepare your self” , he said smiling.