GUSU IN PAST

Thud!!! Sizhui fall down on the ground on his back before he could think something Thud!!! Jin ling fall upon him . Ouch" screamed Sizhui. Are you okay? Jin ling asked him looking in his eyes. When Sizhui saw Jin ling was upon him with an apologizing look . He thought" how can he be so cute!" When he was going to nod that he was okay.....Thud!!!Ouch  screamed Sizhui and Jin ling together! Stop screaming said Jingyi who fall upon both of them. Before Jin ling could open his mouth to argue his lip were sealed with Sizhui because zizhen fall upon  them . This time only Jingyi screamed ouch!!. Because other two were busy in there own world.

“Are you done enjoying upon us ?” screamed Jingyi to zizhen who was stretching his arms . Then only zizhen notice where he fall he immediately stand up from Jingyi then Jingyi stand up from Jin ling then Jin ling stand up from Sizhui. Both Jin ling and Sizhui where trying hard not to blush . “Didn't I tell you this array is just a random invention of a mental” , said Jingyi . Zizhen nodded in agreement. “Where is the array formation? ”asked Sizhui. Hmm... exclaimed zizhen. They all started searching the array but it was nowhere to be found. “Why the hell we are searching that fucking shit?”, asked Jin ling getting annoyed. Jingyi agreed inside in his mind ,because he didn't wanted to agree something with Jin ling.

“I don't think so that the array was an random invention!! ”,exclaimed Sizhui with wide eyes looking at the his right. Everyone followed Sizhui gaze all where shocked as hell they were near GUSU front gate. “Fuck! how did we ended up in front of the main gate ?”, Jingyi asked in shock. “You are getting way to similar to Sect Leader Jiang” ,said zizhen. “What wrong in that ?my a-niang  is the best.”, said Jingyi proudly.“ You are focusing on the wrong thing zizhen ,” said Sizhui .“ I guess that array teleported us to gusu”, said Sizhui looking at the gate suspiciously.“ The gate is quite different isn't it? ”,asked Jin ling.“ Yes , you are right it  looks quite different”, exclaimed Sizhui as he finally knew what was the difference.

“That is okay that we are teleported but isn't it was night when we were night hunting why it is suddenly early morning?”, asked zizhen in confusion “Yessss, Why it is early morning isn't it our morning class time of grandpa qiren ?”, asked Jingyi panicking. Dang ! Dang! “Oh shit it's the morning” bell exclaimed Jin ling. The four ran towards the gate because they didn't want to be late at grandmaster lan classes but they were stopped by the gate keeper they asked for invitation. “You don't know us he  is the future Sect Leader of lan clan”, exclaimed Jingyi pointing at Sizhui. What!! the gate keeper are shocked. “Leave it Jingyi , we have our tokens”, said Sizhui. All four took out the token  as Jin ling and zizhen were also came for studying in gusu so, they also have token . Gate keeper checked the token they were real, so they let them in.“ Do you know them?”, asked one of the two gate keeper observing all the four from the back . No said the other trying to remember them.

Now they all were walking instead of running because Running is prohibited in cloud recesses.But they were walking as fast they can . “Why people are becoming more forgetful nowadays they don't know us ? ”,said Jin ling with a little frown. “That is not the only point I also don't know them”, said Sizhui trying to remember them. “Now when you say that... wait a minute why everything look quite different? ”,asked zizhen noticing the surrounding.“ Exactly!!why everything thing is changed but it looks more beautiful!”, exclaimed Sizhui. “We were gone for 1 week and the whole look of cloud recesses got changed”, joined Jin ling. “Now ,you all are focusing on the wrong thing aren't we are getting late!!” said Jingyi panicking.

While in lanshi,

Ridiculous!! said qiren throwing a book towards wei wuxian, which he easily dodged. But the book slammed on Jin ling face , aah haa said  Sizhui . We are done today!! all the four thought and got panicked. They all kneels down together in the front of lan qiren . Everyone including lan qiren were shocked but they didn't knew this was just the starting. “Grandpa lan / grandmaster lan we are extremely sorry for being late to class ”,said all the four together.

Everyone's eyes got wide they were shocked as hell . Lan qiren started coughing. He said, "it okay if you are late for the class but why are you both calling me grandpa?”. “ It's okay? We are late for class you are not going to punish us by making us write 4000 rules? ”,said Jin ling in shock.“ And what do you mean by why are you calling me grandpa? Wait, don't tell me  that we are late that's why we lost our right to call you grandpa ”,said Jingyi at the urge of crying. Hahaha laughed wei wuxian while grabbing his stomach.“ You look so funny while crying but ,when did lan clan had 1000 more rules . Look grandmaster lan I'm not going to write the extra rules as I have already wrote 80 times the 3000 rules”, said wei wuxian.“ And yes only 2 more days are left of my punishment ”,he added.  All the four were shocked. “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??? ”,said Jin ling . “Language young mistress! cursing is prohibited in cloud recesses”, said Jingyi still not over of the shocks .“ That not the point, Why are all looking so young, they are literally looking of our age!! ”, exclaimed zizhen trying to calm down.  Sizhui immediately knew what was going on he immediately pull the three in circle. He said , “I know what is going on.. ”What? asked the three in unison. I think we are back in time.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~