RIGHT TO HOLD YOU BACK...

It was the fourth day of juniors in gusu at nearly 5 O'clock in the morning....

Lan wangji was feeling a familiar heaviness and warm on his body, he open his eyes and found that wei wuxian was again sleeping hugging him. But ,this time wangji didn't push him , he was in fact admiring the person in his arms. He wipes off the salvia which was running down wei wuxian's mouth with his own sleeves. He carcases his cheeks lightly, he smiles at the person in his arms,he pulls wei wuxian close to him with one hand while his other hand was still on wei ying's cheeks. Wei wuxian open his eyes as was feeling tickle on his cheeks , as soon as he open his grey eyes , it meet with a pair of gold eyes. But , instead of cold gaze he was feeling warmth , they both were lost in their on world. Suddenly, they hear ringing of bell ( yanli woke up) which bought them back to reality, wangji push Wei wuxian and he rolls from wangji quilt's to his own. “Ouch! Lan zhan,why did you push me?”, complained wei wuxian making pout. “What do you expect me to do? Hold you forever in my arms?”, said wangji in embarrassment but then he got more embarrassed after he realizes what he said!!!

“Why not? ”, asked wei wuxian teasing him. “Shameless”, was the only word wangji could utter to hide his embarrassment. “Aiyye lan zhan how can I be shameless!! I wasn't staring and tickling other's cheek while the person was sleeping! said wei wuxian with a grin. “I didn't”, lied wangji standing up from his quilt. “But ,I never said it was you ,lan zhan!!,” said wei wuxian with his bunny smile. Wangji wanted to smack his head on wall, what is happening to him today! ,his ears were red. He was teased before too but this time he was feeling nice, he was feeling happy as he himself didn't knew when he was smiling , he immediately ran out from the hall to hide from further embarrassment. This smile didn't go unnoticed by wei wuxian, he was lost in wangji smile as it was really rare to see second young master lan smiling, he knew now why he hided his smile as his smile was contagious. Wei wuxian lifts his hand and touch his cheeks where wangji had touched him he smiles and blushed he started rolling on his quilt happily.

“Do you think he is gone mad?” , asked lan xichen worryingly to yanli,as he just woke up when wangji left.“Yes, he is ” , said yanli smiling as she had seen all . She then , slightly move towards Jin zixuan and slightly patting his cheeks,“ Young master Jin, wake up !! Young master Jin!!she said smiling. Jin zixuan open his eyes , he was mesmerized by the smile and the beautiful face of his lady Jin. “ I will protect this smile of yours,this time,I will not let anything bad happen, As I want to stay by your side , making you and a-ling happy”, he thought but , he voiced out it accidentally. Yanli eyes wided her , she lowers her head in shyness her heart was beating very fastly. It took some minutes to Jin zixuan to realize that he voiced out his thoughts.....he mentally slaps himself . He nervously says,“ Umm..I... think...we.. should wake... a-ling...” he stands on his quilt and he slowly move his hands towards yanli. Yanli hesitates but then, hold his hand and stands up . But, instead of letting go her hand, Jin zixuan started moving towards Jin ling quilts with his hand in yanli's hand. Sizhui and lan xichen smiles looking at them.Sizhui had already awaken wen siblings and now was waking up zizhen.

While xichen was still in dilemma if he should wake Jiang Cheng or not! He still remember how was his first day! As trying to wake Jiang Cheng. He brush away his thoughts, “We will see what happens! I know it will be not sweet as the others but I can still try! Thinking this he turned to wake Jiang Cheng ,But he found that the other had already awaken and now was frowning looking at his brother who was rolling on his quilt like a baby and his elder sister who was holding hands with peacock. “Good morning, wanyin”, said xichen smiling towards Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng froze ,he felt like millions on ants are running on his feets. He looks towards zewujun,Go..od...mor...ning...Zewu..Junnnn...he slutters. Zewujun smiles at how cute he was looking ,“ Call me lan Huan , please wanyin”. That's all , it was the end of Jiang Cheng's patience, “ Why?”, asked Jiang Cheng furrowing his brows. Zewujun got confused , looking at his face Jiang Cheng got that he was confused. “ What with that confused look ? I asked you why I should call you by your birth name?  Hope you can get that I don't feel comfortable , that you are being this cheesy. Plus you already heard that we can change the future so, I don't think we should force each other on ourselves....”, yelled Jiang Cheng. After saying all he realizes that what he just spoke and how harsh his tone was... He mentally slaps himself. While zewujun smiles was faded far away from his face ,“I knew that this waking up will not end  sweet like others, but isn't this too bitter to swallow!!!!” , he thought.