SAME PERSON???

Everyone get silence.....
"How are you so sure about this?", asked Jingyi frowning. " That's...umm...I... don't... know...", replied future huisang hiding his face with fan. Everyone get annoyed at this behavior of future nie huisang, even the present huisang too. " Are you fucking kidding me!!! What do you mean by you don't know?? Do you even know , what's going on with your life??", screamed Jiang Cheng furiously. " A-niang, calm down, please!!", said Jingyi trying his best to stop his a-niang from killing his boyfriend. Jingyi then turns to future huisang and gestures him to say everything what he knows. The future one nods to him ,then he spoke, " If you want to know the reality....then....That I really don't know as , I only heard this sentence from wei-xiong at hanshi. He was saying that no matter what happens, things which are done can never be undone.....now I remember yes!!! Jiang-xiong was scolding wei-xiong for making an array. I guess that array was invented by wei-xiong and because of it these all are here."

" Hah!! I guess Jingyi was right. That array was really a random invention of a mental!! ", scoffs Jin ling. Sizhui was silent all the time, " What happen , Sizhui?", asked Jin ling in concern. " I'm just thinking if we can't change the future, then for what reason a-niang would have made this array??", said Sizhui in deep thoughts. Everyone get surprised at this too . " Right, why the hell did you invent this...And who the hell draw array at middle of forest?", screamed Jiang Cheng scolding wei wuxian. " Why are you screaming at me? It's not me...I mean it's me but at the same time it's not me. As ,I am me but not me...you got it right?", asked wei wuxian as himself was trying to posses what he said. " No ", said everyone with a questioning gaze like is he really the great yiling partriach!!

" I think we should continue to listen and try to stop the upcoming disasters, maybe we can change it ,and if didn't then I don't think it will make any difference!!", exclaimed lan wangji expressionlessly but with determined eyes. Everyone nods at the thought of lan zhan. " So, I will continue saying the story!", said Jingyi calmly. " Mo Xuanyu was sitting between an array formation made from his own blood , suddenly the array glowed and Mo Xuanyu left his body , and senior wei took his body. He himself didn't knew how he was their, but after looking at surrounding he understood everything". .... Jingyi then told them how mo Xuanyu's family treated him, gusu disciplines arrival, how people were using wei wuxian's invention when they all tried to kill him, how did someone intentionally leaves the sword possessed with evil spirt, how wei wuxian help them , giving them lessons about night hunt too, hanguang-jun arrival, and wei wuxian escaping from mo mansion.

" How hypocrite people are in future? Killing one and then using his things !!!", scoffs madam Yu. " It was completely fair with Mo sect!! They deserved that , how can they treat mo And wei wuxian like that!!!", said Jiang Cheng getting irritated. " Someone intentionally puts the sword there?? Does that this means he was aware of wei wuxian rebirth?", asked lan qiren stroking his beard. All the four nods their head. " Are the person to put sword and the person to give mo Xuanyu young master wei's invention same?", asked Zewujun. Future nie huisang who was drinking tea choked his tea, Jingyi ran to him patting his back as he coughed non stop. " Are you okay?", asked Jingyi in concern. Nie Huisang nods as he relax a bit. " You know something Nie-xiong, isn't? ", said wei wuxian with a smirk. " Zewujun is right ,both things are done by same person. I am quite surprised how easily you guessed!", said nie huisang smiling calmly. " Really!! Who was he?", asked wei wuxian impatiently. " Let's go with the flow senior wei. ", said jingyi.

" You and Jingyi like each other right?", asked present huisang whispering enough that future huisang can hear. " Yes, you are right .", said the future one looking at Jingyi. " Then , why are you both lying? You can say the truth", said nie huisang. " Hah! Do you think I can go back in my time in one piece after these Jiangs got to know that , I am dating their precious son or grandson??", scoffs future one. Present huisang finally feel better after knowing the truth but at the same time the thought of dating his friend's son?? He just shakes his head to brush away his thoughts. Then Sizhui starts telling the further story how wei wuxian went to dafan mountain on his donkey, meeting with Yan, encountering Jiang Cheng and Jin ling, then again with lans , the dancing fairy statue, how he cut the bamboo to make flute, summoning of wen ning , controlling him, breaking the statue, arrival of Jiang Cheng and hanguang-jun, attacking with zidian, wangji protecting him, wei ying pass out, hanguang-jun take him back to gusu.

" Wow! A-ling you are a great warrior!", exclaimed Jin zixuan proudly. " Wei wuxian, how can you say something so absurd to Jin ling?", screamed madam Yu. " Grandma, it's fine, he apologized to me afterwards ", said Jin ling in wei wuxian's support. Jiang Cheng was upset with his future self though he didn't blame his future self as he didn't know the reality at that time, but still he was feeling guilty. Zewujun silently puts his hand Jiang Cheng's shoulder, slightly pressing it so, Jiang Cheng could relax. " Did lan zhan knew I was wei wuxian?", asked wei wuxian eagerly. All the four and future nie huisang nods their head in agreement. " But how? ", asked wei wuxian.

" Because of wangxian!", said Sizhui smiling. " Wangxian? Isn't it that name Nie-xiong suggested us ?", said wei wuxian remembering." Yes, but do you remember how you asked baba to sing for you in shuwanshu cave?", asked Sizhui. " Yes, so?", said wei wuxian. " That song you played at dafan mountain to calm wen ning", said Jin ling crossing his arms. " So what? anybody can play that song! Is it difficult to play?", asked wei wuxian pouting. " No, it's not difficult to play, the song which baba sang for you was the song he made himself. Infact , aside from you no one else had heard the song , baba named the song wangxian! So, how can it will be someone else know about the song. That's the reason how baba recognized you!" said Sizhui smiling ear to ear. Everyone was mesmerized, how lovely their love story is..... Wei wuxian hugs lan zhan tightly ." How can you love me this much?", he thought.

Listening the story of wangxian , Jiang Cheng thought , " HOW was our love story? How did I fall for zewujun? How did he fall for me?". He turns to look at xichen who was smiling looking at his brother and wei wuxian. " How can you love one whom you don't even know?", thought Jiang Cheng. Zewujun turns to him with a surprised gaze, then only Jiang Cheng knew he voiced out his thoughts. Zewujun chuckles ," YOU'RE PROBABLY THINKING THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME.... THAT'S TRUE...BUT WHEN PEOPLE CAN HATE SOMEONE WITHOUT ANY REASON, WHY CAN'T I LOVE.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well sorry, I know this one is quite messed up. Please bear with me 😅😅
After ending this story I'm thinking to write Xicheng. What do you think?

Thank you for reading this ❤️❤️
Though this is messed up you can still comment part that you like.....😅