FOREVER NEVER EXISTS....

“Umm, there was a four years old adorable wen child , his name was yuan. He was really special to wei wuxian, he was son of wen qing sister who  died in Sunshot Campaign. You know what this wei wuxian literally sowed yuan in the field to grow like a radish!! He took wen yuan to yiling market to buy food. Till now he was famous with a new title “YILING PARTRIACH”, some people hates him , some people admire him. The people who admire him even act like they are discipline of yiling partriach. Hate or love one thing was common in them that was fear.....”said Jin ling calmly.

“Did you lost your brain during our separation ?  Though , you never had that in first place , but then also!!”, you literally sowed a child in ground!!!, exclaimed Jiang Cheng in disbelief. I guess it will be a demand from that child! said wei wuxian with a grin. Exactly!, the child  had a demand that  he want 3 big sister and 3 big brother, said Sizhui with a soft smile. Look ! I wanted to give my little radish siblings, said wei wuxian with a bunny smile. All four juniors look at him in disbelief.“ Senior wei you also time traveled!! Then, why are you in your old body? asked zizhen in confusion. “ I didn't time travel!! What made you believe that? But what do you mean by old body?? asked Wei wuxian in nervousness.

Jin ling smack zizhen head. “ I can clearly see the downfall of bailing Ouyang Sect. Can't you use a little of your brain!! I would not believe that today's plan is your idea if I haven't heard it from my own damn ears ,” yelled Jin ling furiously. “Why are you yelling!! Anybody will thought that he also time traveled as he called Sizhui little radish! ”, said zizhen rubbing his head. But as soon as he lows his hand Jin ling kicked him from his place . “Can't you shut the idiotic mouth of yours!!!! screamed Jin ling. While the others were shocked , you are a - yuan, Sizhui? asked wei wuxian in surprise.  But before he could reply lan qiren spoke , You are a wen!!!! How dare you wangji to adopt a wen as  the future  heir of lan sect??? screamed lan qiren in aggression.

“This old man really have some mental issues”, whisper Jingyi. Lan xichen and Jiang Cheng nods in agreement. “We already told you not to judge!! You also heard my brother is innocent.... And I am born lan and he is a born wen, we both are in lan sect but he is more like a lan then me!! Even you admit that on our first day !! And not to mention it , you are the one who appoints Sizhui as  the heir of sect in future not shushu....” , screamed Jingyi as he was so done with this shit. Wei wuxian pats Sizhui head with a bunny smile “ my little radish!!” he said and Sizhui also smiles at him a cute bunny smile. “ They are so much alike!!” thought wangji who was looking at them with a small smile.

Umm, Jin lin.....YOU WILL KNOW EVERYTHING AFTER LISTENING EVERYTHING!! said Jin ling cutting wei wuxian. “Yuan had a habit! If he like anyone he would clings to his leg! One day he and wei wuxian were in market, wei wuxian lost him, when he searched he found a crowd of people from where he hears yuan crying but after looking carefully his worried expression turned into a grin then he bursted in laughter!! He saw that yuan was crying awfully grabbing hanguang-jun's leg while hanguang-jun was confused who he was... Crowd already declared him as yuan's father. They were even scolding him for not treating his son properly.”

Pfff..fftt... hahaha.... the whole lanshi was burst in laughter everyone outside lanshi got scared , they haven't heard such loud laughter in their life. Except lan wangji who was embarrassed, Sizhui who was shy and lan qiren who didn't knew whether to laugh or cry, everyone burst in laughter holding their stomach. Jingyi and nie huisang literally rolled on the floor by laughing. Stop it!! There was nothing to laugh this much!!” said lan qiren calming everyone. Everyone got quite but , only for 3 second and their was another round of laughter.

“Everyone who will laugh is gonna write rules for 10,000 times while doing handstand!!”, screamed lan qiren. And this time their was pin drop silence, no one want to write the useless rules!! So, they tried their hard to stop laughing but they were failed and it was the third wave of laughter which was heard in gusu . But it stop as soon as they saw lan qiren passing out....