XICHEN HOLD GRUDGES???

“Aren't you quite exaggerating the facts?”, said Jin ling with a face like I'm so done with this shit. “Young master Jin is right, uncle wen is still as innocent as he is now, but yes, his personality totally take a U-turn under chenqing control... ”said Sizhui. “I knew it this wei wuxian is good for nothing!! Only bring problem with him, hmph!! said lan qiren stroking his beard.

Wei wuxian had lowered his head...he was  self- blaming himself . Wangji knew what he was feeling and he felt bad for him but he didn't know that if he has that ‘right’ to comfort him...“I'M SO DONE WITH THIS SHIT!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME ??LITERALLY MORE THAN 10 TIMES WE TOLD YOU not to judge, not to judge, not to judge but not a single damn thing get inside your head old man!!!” screamed Jingyi. He continued, “And you senior wei don't even dare to blame yourself as you have done more than they deserve!! Infact you don't have to feel a slightest bad because every single one has failed you, you didn't failed anyone. Said, Jingyi assuring wei wuxian. Jiang Cheng and zewujun were proud of their son.

Yes , a-niang said Sizhui holding Wei wuxian hand.“ The only wrong you did is that you kept everything to yourself and made everyone believe that you are wrong but you weren't!!,” Joined Jin ling. Wei wuxian smiles at the for four ,he said, you all really grown well!. Yes! because we were taught by the best!!! Joined zizhen smiling towards him. Suddenly, something stuck to zizhen, he spoke in excitement, Umm.. Sizhui,Jin ling , Jingyi look it's already afternoon may be we will be able to finish till siege, today. Which means that everyone will be sad? asked zizhen smiling. Yes , but what's there to smile? asked Jin ling. I have an idea we can... zizhen shut his mouth in between his sentence looking towards lan qiren. What?? exclaimed lan qiren in confusion. Zizhen nervously laugh and take the three in the corner to talk. Every senior was looking towards them in confusion what are they talking about making a circle? asked Wei wuxian.

Wow!! what an idea!!! I didn't thought you have brain!! exclaimed Jingyi in amused. “Are you praising me or insulting me?” , said zizhen making face. “Are you sure this will help I hope it don't make it worst , said Jin ling getting worried. “I think zizhen has a point if only they know about the light after the darkness maybe they will feel less bad, said Sizhui glancing at the seniors. “But , what if they don't regard this light as their light of life....”, said Jin ling worryingly. “A-ling , love is always a way out to darkness, ”said Sizhui squishing Jin ling's hand slightly.“ Okay so , it's final we will execute this plan tonight!!! said Jingyi in excitement. Everyone nods and went back to the seats .

“What did you talk about? ”, asked lan qiren. “It's none of your concern grandpa,”said Jingyi with a grin. Xichen, did I treat you badly ever? Or did I ever did something wrong to you ? asked lan qiren furiously looking towards him.  No, uncle...why do you say like that? said xichen in quite panick. “Then why do you hold grudges towards me?? Screamed, lan qiren in anger. “What do mean uncle?”, asked xichen innocently. “You definitely hold grudges towards me that why you had adopted such a mischievous and ill-mannered son to torture me , isn't??? said lan qiren coughing and spitting blood. “I apologize on the behalf of my son but what did he do?”, asked Zewujun. Lan qiren stare at him in surprise even everyone was staring at him in surprise. “Yes, uncle what does he had done? , he just simply told you that their talk doesn't concern you! Isn't we have a rule not to be nosy but you....I am really sorry on behalf of Jingyi and zewujun , I will definitely discipline Jingyi for his behavior , said Jiang Cheng cutting zewujun. But... zewujun and Jingyi both tried to speak together but only received a glare from Jiang Cheng. Lan qiren just nods to Jiang Cheng, there is someone who showed me some face!! But I really didn't expect this behavior from you xichen. Jiang Cheng is way better than you!!! he mentally scolded zewujun.

Okay so, let me tell the remaining story , said Jin ling and he started speaking. Wei wuxian and wen qing went in search of wen ning but he was nowhere to be found . Jin's soldiers lied him that he was not there but in reality they were the one who tortured wen ning to death and killed him. Wen qing....WHAT !! A-NING DIED? BUT YOU TOLD ME HE IS IN FUTURE WITH THE TITLE OF GHOST GENERAL! screamed wen qing hugging his brother tightly as she burst in tears. “Calm down, aunt qing please, listen him... said Sizhui as he was also loss in words he didn't know how to console her. Jin ling again spoke again, wen qing and wei wuxian found wen ning's body. When wen ning was small a part of his soul was snatched by dancing fairy statue so, wei wuxian tried to bring that soul back in wen ning body with the help of chenqing but he didn't knew that wen ning will turn into a puppet. He was so furious he killed every single soldier their... Though they deserve that! Then, wei wuxian took the remaining wens and rode on the horses. But in middle they met hanguang-jun, hanguang-jun warned wei wuxian that if he went from here people will call him traitor, but wei wuxian argued how can he be a traitor? Just because he is helping innocent? Which kind of justice is this? He also remind hanguang-jun of their promise which they made to each other that they will protect innocent and eliminate evil , and he told that he will stick to his promise till the end of his life.... Hanguang-jun was at loss of words but what broke him more was his last words, wei wuxian spoke that if he had to fight with people to protect wens then he would love to fight with him as, if he had to die he wants to die in hanguang-jun's hand, then he won't have any regrets. Then , he left with the remaining wens.

All the people blamed wei wuxian for killing soldiers to protect wens, but no one thought that their soldiers were at fault and so were they. As they prisoned and tortured the remaining wens who were the branch of wen practicing medicine and what more bad that they were only children, women and old people, then also the shitheads considered them as dangerous people. They also talk bad about Jiang clan, jiujiu and also hanguang-jun, they thought that he easily let them go... though it was truth but it was not a reason to throw mud on someone's character. Jiujiu went to burial mountain where wei wuxian was living with the remaining wens. People were thinking  that he is making a army of revolutionaries to become king of the world but , actually he was doing farming there to earn livelihood. Jiujiu requested wei ying to come back and surrender he also, warned him that if he stood to his behaviors he will not able to protect him. But wei ying wasn't convinced at all at last to protect Jiang clan wei ying and jiujiu had a fight in which to they slightly injured themselves knowingly so, the world can know that he , wei wuxian has nothing to do with yunmengjiang from now. Then , he lived there with wens doing farming while jiujiu was alone handling lotus pier.....

He paused for reaction but he could only see tears in the eyes of yunmeng siblings and wen siblings. “I'm really sorry young master wei for my misbehave towards you before,” said wen qing sobbing.“ I  am sorry wei wuxian for not standing by your side when you needed me I believed those shitheads instead of you , I'm sorry...” , saying this Jiang Cheng burst in tears ,so was yanli. Jin zixuan was still holding her hand and now he placed his other hand above their hands , while zewujun was still not sure that does he really had that right to console him. But he brush away his thoughts, and gently pat Jiang Cheng shoulder to stop him from crying. Wei wuxian ran towards Jiang Cheng and hugged him,“ it's not your fault lotus pier was at his beginning how can I bring trouble to you at that time....and wen qing you don't have to apologize anybody will be angry,at such thing , said wei wuxian hugging Jiang Cheng. While Wangji was just clenching his fist, he was not able to look at wei wuxian being in such miserable state, he mentally promised himself that he will not let him suffer this time.....

Wei wuxian went back to his seat while Jin ling spoke again, wei ying becomes friend with a 4 years old  cute , lovely, sweet, innocent.... We got it that the 4 years old child was the best !! Is there any other adjective left!! Cut the crap young mistress and speak clearly, it's already evening, said Jingyi cutting Jin ling.  He was really annoyed while Sizhui was blushing hard at adjectives which Jin ling used for him. Wei wuxian almost panicked and asked him that if he has a fever...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you all think, what the juniors had discussed?
Thank you for reading this ❤️
Do comment your favorite parts ❤️🥰