CHANGE......

Sizhui was sitting on the bank of lotus lake, legs dipped inside the water, in front of him he was watching how the darkness was getting far and far away as the sun was rising........ He smiled , “ Everything is over, it can be now taken as dream isn't?....but....when one had experienced such things how is he..sup.. supposed to take it as a dream?!!!!”, he said to himself. “ Because it's the best for everyone a-yuan!!”, stated a boy coming towards him with smile. Sizhui smiled sadly, “ How can I? Leave me ,can you forget all this a-ling??”...........

FEW HOURS AGO......
Thud! Ouch, screamed Sizhui as he fall on ground before he could figure out anything...thud! Ouch Jingyi groans as he fall on ground hurting his back badly. With in 5 seconds zizhen too fall down on ground hitting his elbow against a tree, Ouch!! He groans in pain. “ A-yuan, are you okay?!!!”, spoke a yellow robbed boy with vermilion on his head with a faint smile. A-ling!!! screamed Sizhui and pounces on Jin ling hugging him tightly scared to even lose his grip as he thought if he losen his grip he maybe never ever able to see him again. “ A-ling...this..is..you isn't? Are..you okay?... You scared...me..to death....”, Sizhui burst in tears hugging him , kissing his head and cheeks. Jin ling chuckles, “ A-yuan, you are suffocating me!! I don't know about you , but if you didn't leave me now, I will really be dead!!!”. “ Shhhh.... Don't you dare to utter any bad things!! I really don't like this kind of jokes!!!”, said Sizhui with a very blank face. Jin ling smile before smashing his lips on Sizhui's lips it was strange they were apart for barely 5 minutes but to them it seemed as they were seeing each other after decades, “ Sang -gege? Are you here too? Sang-gege!!! Please answer me!!!”, screamed Jingyi crying his heart out, eyeing everywhere to check if his love is safe or not? But nie huisang was nowhere to be found. Sang-gege!!! screamed Jingyi falling on his knees crying his heart out . Zizhen immediately rushes to him , hugging him tight, while zhuiling too rushes to him after hearing his screams and join zizhen making a tight group hug .

“ Jingyi!! Calm down please! Stop crying please!!”, said Sizhui calmly carecassing Jingyi's back between the hug. “ How can...I?..How...do..you.. expect me...to...calm...downnnn!!!!!”, Jingyi said crying his heart out. “ Jingyi, a-yuan is right!! First of all calm down!I guess sect leader nie would be fine, Don't you think something weird happen!! ”, said Jin ling in a calming voice. Jingyi slightly lift his head , “ What do you mean?”, he asked controlling his sobs. Jin ling smiles, “ Look around! Where do you think we are?”, said Jin ling turning him to show him the place , other two were shocked too, everything happened too fast so, they didn't even glance where they were? “ How...is this... even possible?”, asked Jingyi in panick looking left and right. “ Even I also don't know this! When I was disappearing I thought,I was gone but..... instead of that I was fallen here!! But how did you all came here?”, asked Jin ling with a rare calm. “ Just after you disappeared all three of us also started glowing red, we felt a strange pang in our heart but it lasted not even for a minute as we were disappeared and fallen down here!!”, said zizhen still side hugging Jingyi.“ But how did we ended up here again? ”, asked Sizhui in confusion. They were at the border of yunmengjiang and qinghenie sect...

“ Did..we came back in our time?”, asked Jingyi he was now calmed down. “ I think so!!”, exclaimed Jin ling with a nod.“ But the question here is...how? We didn't even did anything!! Nor we were near the array!”, exclaimed zizhen looking here and there. “ Look!! There it is !”, exclaimed Sizhui looking at the array which was still glowing rainbow glow. “ DON'T GO NEAR !!”, roared Jingyi furiously. Everyone stop at their places,  Jingyi unsheath his sword and within two slash he destroyed the array formation, anger was clear in his red fluffy eyes. “ Jingyi, calm down!!!”, ran Sizhui towards him hugging him tight. “ Why don't we go and check yunmeng sect?”, suggested zizhen. “ What's there to check!! Everything! Every damn thing is changed ! They maybe don't even know who we are!!!”, screamed Jingyi crying again. “ I don't think so!! Look Jin ling is here! means things are perhaps are not that bad!!”, said Sizhui calming him down. “ Let us go and check at least!!”, said Jin ling patting Jingyi's head for the first time. Hmm, nod Jingyi  , everyone takes out there swords and get on it to fly.