HEAT OF MOMENT....

Next day , 5 am in morning.
Lan wangji open his eyes but feel heaviness on his body. Then, he knew why?. Wei wuxian rolls from his quilt and now he was sleeping on wangji quilt's hugging him tight with his open mouth saliva running down from it. Wangji don't know he should be embarrassed more or angry more....

He slowly push Wei wuxian to his quilt thinking how his future self fall in love with this person??? Then , he noticed that wei wuxian was smiling a pure bright smile like sun rays in winter. Wangji somehow got his answer why he fall for him!He also didn't knew when he started smiling looking at the other's smile. At the same time, Zewujun open his eyes but get stunned. Jiang Cheng was sleeping facing him he had a small pouted lips like a baby . Zewujun was totally mesmerized by how cute Jiang Cheng was looking while sleeping. A rare but a beautiful morning!!he thought . And at the same time ( these three things were happening together) Jin zixuan who hadn't slept for whole night thinking about his future was looking at yanli peaceful sleep.“ She is beautiful but,why didn't I noticed this before?”, he thought.

Oho...oho ... coughed lan qiren looking at the three lovesicks . All the three get embarrassed and immediately stand up on their respective quilts and bowed to lan qiren wishing him , Good Morning. “What is so good in this morning!! thought lan qiren and stand up to walk out from there. But he stops at the gate and turn to look at the three who were looking down in embarrassment. He spoke, “Do you all think this is love?” Three of them get stunned and look at him. Lan qiren shakes his head and spoke,“ Do you all really think this is love? You don't even know the other person till yesterday out of nowhere your's future son's came and all of a sudden you all realize that you have fall in love with the other person!! Wangji you hated wei ying till yesterday! Xichen you didn't even glance towards Jiang Cheng till yesterday! And you young master Jin you were thinking to call off your marriage with maiden Jiang But..... Now you all fall in love with them,,,Why .... because the sudden heat of moment???”.

All the three didn't knew what to say  they thought he was saying truth why suddenly these feeling came up? Is it really the heat of moment?? Lan qiren shook his head again,  It not love, you are making yourself believe that you are in love. Just because you had a son with them??? No , it just the heat of moment which makes you believe that the  illusion while the reality is far from it!! you don't love them... Saying this he left the three in thoughts.

“Do you all believe grandpa's words?”asked Sizhui bringing them back to reality from their thoughts. They all looked at the boy who had a serious face looking towards them for answer.“ I don't know!”said the three together, they look at each other with sympathy that they all feel the same . Sizhui smiles,“What do you think love is? A feeling to protect the one whom you think as your whole world, want to see them happy and safe, wants to protect them, want to stay by their side till the end of our life isn't?”. The three nods in agreement. Sizhui again smiles, “ Then what do you think, When you realize that you are in love? When do you know that out of hundred people he is the only one??” This questions made the three stunned in their place. Sizhui continue,“ Isn't it the heat of moment? Isn't it the heat of moment when you realize that the person whom you know or didn't know is special to you!! Isn't it the heat of moment makes you realize that you have fallen in love?? Isn't it the heat of moment which makes you believe that this is the person you adore and want to protect him, cherish him and spoil him ?? Everyday is normal when you follow your daily routine but if you mess up your routine you feel uneasy that's what it is!!If Everything is normal even after decades  you won't realize your feelings , only a heat of moment can make one realize that he or she is in love!! Isn't it???”asked Sizhui getting up from his quilt and waking up wen qing and wen ning. All the three were dumbstruck at their places. They all looked toward their partners a smile appears on their face by just looking at them , That's it I am in love...... thought the three.

Jin zixuan notice hairs were disturbing yanli's sleep so, he slowly tried to brush away it with his finger but ended up waking yanli . He got flushed and get up from there, yanli was also blushing thinking how close their faces were!! Jin zixuan clears his throat and spoke, I didn't want you to wake up I was just tugging your hair..Umm I think you should try to wake up a-ling he will like it, saying this he turns towards his son seeing him sleeping peacefully. He is just like you yanli beautiful!!he thought. But he didn't knew he voiced out his thoughts. Yanli hears it she had a huge smile on his face. She slowly stand up and walk towards Jin ling. She carcases his hair and pat his head, wake up a-ling..she said smoothly. Jin ling open his eyes when he feel this sudden warm. He smiles looking at their parents. “Good morning baba and a-niang ”he said smiling. Sizhui smiles looking at the small family he was happy for his lover , after waking up wen siblings he walks towards wei wuxian. “A-niang wake up! Wake up  it's already 5:30 if you wake up late you will be late for grandpa class” he said worryingly. Wei wuxian open his eyes and smile ,“ Oh my handsome son is here to wake me up so nice , but you should also sleep why are you so similar to lan zhan be like me come sleep here.” Saying this he pulls Sizhui into hug and sleep again. Wangji smiles at them , how adorable they are? He spoke,wei ying wake up !! Wei wuxian open his eyes and make a pout ,“aiyya lan zhan let sleep for some more hours don't be so fuddy duddy”. No, said lan zhan with his expressionless face. Wei wuxian make face and let go Sizhui and stand up from his quilt yawning.

While zewujun tries to wake Jiang Cheng , he tried to shook his shoulder but when he lift his hand.... Jiang Cheng sense danger he immediately pull his hand and smack him on his quilt and sat upon his back. Zewujun was not able to posses what just happen. Everyone looked them in disbelief. Jiang Cheng then examine the person upon whom he was sitting, he immediately stand up and kneel down bowing none stop, Sorry, sorry, sorry zewujun I didn't mean it , I thought some one was trying to attack me I really sorry.... Except Wangji everyone started laughing. “It's okay, young master Jiang I can understand, but I was just trying to awake you. ” Jiang Cheng feels a tug in his heart , why he started calling me again young master?? Is he angry? He again started bowing, I'm really sorry zewujun I really didn't mean it!! Zewujun chuckles, I already told you it fine Jiang Cheng.. saying this is hold Jiang Cheng hands and make him stand. Everyone was laughing while Jiang Cheng was blushing hard and zewujun was just admiring how cute he is...

Wow! This is a rare seen sect leader Jiang is apologizing zewujun!!In future it was completely opposite.. thought zizhen who was woken by the laughing noise.Then he looks in his right then in his left nie huisang and Jingyi were sleeping like nothing happened..He thought, What a heaven made pair!!! Zewujun went to wake up nie huisang while Jiang Cheng went towards Jingyi. Jiang Cheng first tries to wake him politely like yanli, Jingyi in his sleep say, “baba please let me sleep for few more hours as a-niang drags me to training field.” Then Jiang stand up and kick him Jingyi rolls from his quilt to the end of the room and his head bumps with the wall. “Aaah a-niang I was going to wake up ”, he says without opening his eyes rubbing his head. All started laughing, Jiang Cheng went towards Jingyi and rubs his head, you brat you want to skip training how are you going to be sect leader in future huh!!. “Jingyi how did you know that it was sect leader Jiang without opening your eyes?” asked zizhen.“ That's simple only baba wakes me in the morning as he wake up first he only politely tries to wake me up while a-niang always kick me out of the bed , however he seldom comes to wake me up”. Wow! Jiang Cheng you literally kick such a sweet child that not good learn something from me , said wei wuxian hiding behind Sizhui. Jiang Cheng just glare towards him , “this good for nothing son of mine doesn't leave a single chance to make me embarrassed,” he thought.

“At least a-niang come to wake me up not like you senior wei that Sizhui have to come to wake you up,”said Jingyi. First he kicks me but then he also comes to check if I am hurt or not , this kind of love is only shown by my a-niang said Jingyi smiling towards Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng pats his head smiling, zewujun smiles looking at his family....
A discipline comes and bows , today's classes has been dismissed and grandmaster lan had asked you all to fresh up ,eat breakfast and comes to lanshi for further discussion... He says and went away from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for being late , I was busy with Durga puja, but you get your daily updates from tomorrow....
Thank you for reading this ❤️❤️