FUTURE LIFE...

Lan wangji and zewujun were sitting near lan qiren while the others formed circle around them. They all were trying their hard not make any eye contact with there future partners . Tension was clear in the atmosphere. Zewujun tries to break the ice , “ Miss wen , when will uncle woke up” he asked. “It's already the time maybe he will woke up at anytime” said Wen Qing.

Hey , Jin ling what about shejie and peacock did he treat her nicely in future? asked wei wuxian suspiciously looking towards Jin zixuan. Did you forget your brain in yunmeng? How will he now that? He was so small when... paused Jiang Cheng he didn't want to continue and let his silence fill sentence for him. I know, said Jin ling. How? asked wei wuxian. Jiang jiujiu told me about them , said Jin ling. Then , he looked towards Jin zixuan, “ you don't have to pretend I know that now you don't like a-niang, but trust me you gonna regret it soon so , please treasure this moments”. he said to him.  Jin zixuan was dumbstruck , while yanli was little upset.“ You mean this peacock  doesn't treat shejie nicely!! You forced your self to her?? How dare you!!” screamed wei wuxian getting close to punch Jin zixuan. But Jin ling came in between and stopped him. Do people in past were really this unreasonable!!  How come you all have such baseless and senseless conclusion? said Jin ling annoyingly.

“Baba didn't forced a-niang , it's true he didn't like a-niang right now but in future he treasure her more then his own life!” said Jin ling. Yanli and zixuan both were red with blush. He continued, “ baba and you fought and the engagement was cutoff, but after he fall for a-niang and to marry her he literally begged to jiujiu. ” Jin zixuan was not believing that he really fall for yanli , he looked towards yanli she was smiling, Jin zixuan heart skips a beat, “I never noticed her smile before she look so beautiful when she smile! ” he thought . “ I don't believe you! ” said wei wuxian he knew that this good for nothing prince can never do something like this. “ How will you believe! you haven't seen the future yet . Infact you will also not believe that second young master lan literally broke every single rule of lan clan just to stand beside you when you are in need”. said Jin ling looking straight in wei wuxian eyes.

What!! Lan zhan, Lan wangji this second young master lan broke rules  for me!!!! screamed wei wuxian in disbelief.“ Even I don't believe this !”said everyone except four juniors and wei wuxian. “Not only that ,baba literally went against of the whole world only to protect a-niang. "said Sizhui with a proud smile . He continued, the future was like the whole world was on one side while Baba and a-niang was on one side , he even went against the elders of lan !! exclaimed Sizhui with a big smile. Wangji was not believing his ears, “how madly in love I was with him?? Did I really did that ? he asked Sizhui with a complete blank face. Sizhui just nods to him. Pfff...pffff hahahaha laughed wei wuxian everyone looked at him in disbelief. Did he lose his brain by shock? asked Jin zixuan.“ Oh my goodness! Lan zhan I told you one day I will make you break your own rules, look at you literally broke all rule!!! ” laughed wei wuxian holding his stomach while wangji's was red from head to toe. “ Thank God, grandmaster lan is unconscious, otherwise he would have qi deviation hearing this all” said zizhen controlling his laugh.

Hey, future Sect Leader of yunmengjiang! What about Jiang Cheng ? How was his future life! asked wei wuxian with grin on his face. Hearing this zewujun immediately looked towards Jingyi, he wanted to know what his love life  was like ! Jingyi said, oh that....“ You brat you shut up or else I will break your both legs and cutoff your tongue as well!!” interrupted Jiang Cheng hiding his blush. Jingyi again ran towards zewujun and hide.“ Brat this is not gonna work everytime !! come out right now! said Jiang Cheng furiously.“ Wow!! Jiujiu for a second I thought I was in future, you always call this problem boy brat and he always hid behind zewujun while you always say this is not gonna help ” said Jin ling in amused. “ You too shut up or else I will break your legs first , said Jiang Cheng furiously. “You always say that but you never did something like that!” exclaimed Jin ling and Jingyi together.

A-niang, what wrong in telling about you and baba , I also want to be proud of your love, said Jingyi making face. Zewujun chuckles, you.... zewujun interrupts Jiang Cheng,“ young master Jiang let him speak, I also want to know .”he said smiling towards Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng didn't said anything he was blushing hard he also didn't knew why! . “ See , this work every single time only baba can control a-niang” he said with grin. You first of all stop calling me a-niang said Jiang Cheng. Why? said Jingyi with puppy eyes. “You brat stop making that face it will not work on me.”said Jiang Cheng. “But why  I can't call my a-niang” said Jingyi making face like a helpless puppy. Fine!! call what you want to call , stop making such faces, where the hell did you learn that huh!! asked Jiang Cheng. “I learn this from baba , he told me if , he not there then I can make these types of faces so, you will agree with me. He also said this work every single time as he had done this to you everytime! said Jingyi smiling at zewujun. Wohhhhhh!! exclaimed everyone together.

“Shut up said Jiang Cheng, he continued ,hey you little brat don't believe his nonsenses and you  zewujun ,what are you teaching to our child look at him he is already so spoiled! What do you think he will do in future? Where are your lan principles? said Jiang Cheng furiously. After realizing what he said bit his lips in embarrassment. “He  is so cute! Specially when he is mad” thought zewujun. I'm sorry zewujun said Jiang Cheng with a deep bow.“ It's okay young master Jiang said zewujun it's my fault for teaching him these” . Wow!! I feel like deja Vu , said Jingyi. What do you mean? asked Zewujun . “Baba this is exactly what happened yesterday exactly the same but there was a slight difference, instead of zewujun a-niang called you a-huan”, said Jingyi calmly. “Who is a-huan ? asked Jiang Cheng. It's my birth name Lan Huan said zewujun hiding his blush. Jiang Cheng Head was going to blast with embarrassment. “And yes a-niang didn't apologize for speaking like that because he always speak like that to baba , baba apologized in same manner though he called you wanyin . ” said Jingyi smiling wide. Now, who is wanyin? asked wei wuxian. Jiang Cheng smack his head from behind, you idiot that my birth name Jiang wanyin, how could you forget that? asked Jiang Cheng. Not only that baba used to call a-niang wanyin,love,a-cheng , angry lotus... shut up we all got it screamed Jiang Cheng. Zewujun was blushing so hard with a big smile while Jiang Cheng was also hiding his blush. Aiyya!! Angry lotus huh , mocked wei wuxian while Jiang Cheng glared towards him.

Suddenly, lan qiren started moving everyone focus turned to him , uncle said lan wangji. Lan qiren open his eyes wangji, xichen I had a really bad dream that your future sons were here, and you both were married to man in yunmeng sect, he said massaging his temples. “I don't think you were dreaming uncle” said zewujun with nervous smile. Lan qiren look around he screamed  it's not a dream this is real!! Hurry up xichen add a rule that yunmeng sect discipline are prohibited in gusu, No!! every yunmeng sect people is prohibited in our sect. Hurry up,why are you not going? Let me go I will add this rule on my own on the rules wall.... Uncle, uncle calm down please , said zewujun.“ I think this old man lan had gone mad!” exclaimed Jingyi. Everyone nods in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading ☺️❤️....