SENSIBLE LAN QIREN??

No one knows how to react to this....All were silent, tears running down their cheeks. A long silence filled the room , until wei wuxian spoke,“ I am sorry shejie, I'm sorry Jin zixuan, I'm sorry Jin ling, I'm...I don't even know the how many people I have hurt....he screamed and burst in tears. I should have died before...You... know...what..I.. should... just...kill.. myself.... saying this he tried to unsheathed suibian, lan wangji was going to grab his hand but a slap echoed in lanshi. Wei wuxian touch his left cheek where the he got the slap. He look upwards to see who slapped him, yanli with a furious expression but at the same time eyes filled with tears was standing in her front.

“Have you lost your mind!!! It's was never your fault, you clearly heard that it was the another tune....It was another person who used...you... I saved you in future not for you to end your life...on...your...on!!”she screamed grabbing wei wuxian robes , wei wuxian hugs her crying badly. “Shejie is right! It was not you fault you, idiot! Infact, it was my fault, if I had supported you , you wouldn't have ended like that.... but my idiot future self.... not only I didn't support you...I was the one... because of...whom..you..fell... from..., Jiang Cheng didn't wanted to speak more. His loud cries were enough to make one believe how badly he was feeling guilty. Yanli spoke,“ A-cheng, I thought you were more mature than a-xian but you are most dumber than him....It was not your fault too.” “Yes, because it was our fault, I shouldn't have asked wei ying for help, otherwise nothing like this would have happened...”, said wen qing looking down in guilt.

Are you all done with your blame game... Seriously, you were telling me not to judge, not to judge, not to judge but now look at yourself!!!! You all are blaming your own self for what? The things in which you all were manipulated?? ”, said Lan qiren massaging his temples. Everyone was shocked,but Jingyi was the most shocked one. “What ?? Why are you all looking at me like that!!you all think yourself great genius but you all are the biggest fools... You wei wuxian, you clearly heard that it was another person,it was another tune but then also you have to blame yourself. You Jiang Cheng, I totally agree with yanli , I didn't thought you to be this foolish. Jiang sect was growing up from ashes...how can you take risks of offending other sects...you clearly played a role of an ideal sect leader!!! And you lady wen , I don't even want to argue with you... How are you to be blamed? Infact we are sorry for not protecting innocent wens , it's a shame on  cultivators  like us for not able to protect you!!! And the biggest thing  is that, we will not let this happen again, since now we can control our faith”, said lan qiren glaring at everyone.

“Who are you?”, asked Jingyi in dazed. Sizhui smack him, “What problem do you have with grandpa? When he was unreasonable you were complaining now he is sensible you are still complaining", scolded Sizhui. “I really want him to be sensible but suddenly this much!!! I will get a heart attack!”, said Jingyi holding his chest. A soft sounds of chuckles could be heard in lanshi. “But whatever grandmaster lan said is true!! However, nothing like this would have happened if brother wei didn't practiced demonic cultivation or if Jiang Cheng had played a brother's role instead of Sect Leader or if the wens didn't go to lanling, said nie huisang fanning himself innocently. The little smile on everyone's face was again replaced by frown. Lan qiren slams scroll on nie huisang face, “you are a complete idiot!! Jingyi!! Do you still count him as a genius?? ", Screamed lan qiren. Ha...h...ha.. Jingyi laughed nervously.

“Lets go, it's time for dinner . We have to hear the further story tomorrow” , said lan qiren getting up from his place. “What is their to hear more, a black future!! ,” said nie huisang. “Young master nie, I hope you can shut that good for nothing mouth of yours!! Or else I will break the rule of! Killing is prohibited!! Said,lan qiren glaring at him. Something stuck to zizhen, “yes, let's go for dinner then we will all sleep together like our first day , we want to show you future!! After  all this ruckus is finished, what type of future you all have, we will show you all!!”, said zizhen excitingly.  “You all can show us future! How? ,”asked lan qiren in surprise. “Who told you grandpa that you are also watching the future? , said Jingyi making face. “Why can't I,”? asked lan qiren frowning. “Because , we can't take risks with your health! what  if your qi deviates? ,” said Jingyi worryingly. Hmph , do whatever you want to do! Saying this lan qiren left Lanshi......