.......VIOLET SPIDER.......

Next day early morning, everyone was again summoned to lanshi. " Grandmaster lan, you asked us to halt our story!! Now , you have called us early morning , Does the spy has been arrested?", asked Jin ling yawning. " No, the spy haven't been caught yet!!", said lan qiren stroking his beard." Then , why did you call us in lanshi this early?", asked Wen qing. " Because we all are going to lotus pier", said lan qiren firmly. Everyone especially Jiang siblings were shocked , " Why are we going to lotus pier?", asked wei wuxian scratching his head in confusion. " Because , these kids must go back to their time as soon as possible!! We don't know what kind of ruckus would have happened in their absence..."said lan qiren in serious tone.

" But we haven't heard the whole story yet!!!", said yanli hugging Jin ling, she wanted to spend more time with his soon to be son. " That's the reason I'm sending all of you to lotus pier!!", said lan qiren pouring himself a cup of tea. Everyone was now confused, except zewujun, all again except zewujun spoke together, What do you mean ?. " Uncle means that we all will go back to lotus pier so, we can continue our story there and since Jingyi told us that the array was near nie and yunmeng sect border.. it will help us to find hints to send them back in their time", said zewujun as gentle as alway. Everyone nods in agreement while the Jiang Brothers' were like they will pass out in anytime. " Are you fucking kidding me?? How do you think madam Yu will react when she gets to now about lan zhan and little radish!!! She will probably kick us out of sect!!! ", screamed wei wuxian in panick. " Don't worry , wei ying, you and Sizhui will be staying in gusu if we got kicked out ", said lan zhan placing his hand on wei wuxian shoulder , he was comforting him but his blank expression made it seem like he was mocking him.

" It's not about where he will live after getting kicked out!! It's about how badly we will be beaten before getting kicked out of sect!!! I don't know how will she ( madam Yu)react? ", said Jiang Cheng biting his lips in fear , as he could imagine madam Yu angered face with zidian in her hand... "What kind of rubbish you both are thinking, Is this really important?? Think about how she will react when she will know about yunmeng downfall, senior wei's demonic cultivation, madam Jiang's death and there are many more. How do think she will react? ...", said Jingyi massaging his temples.

"Maybe she will be excited to meet her grandsons, maybe she wants to spend his time with them as well as with Jiang siblings as she was not able to do that , maybe she want to remend her relationship with young master wei, maybe she understand this situation, maybe she wants to know the further story and wants to find out the real culprit...", said zewujun leaving everyone shocked. " Are you speaking about my mom?", asked yanli in shock. " Maybe this, maybe that, but ... maybe!!! It's maybe!! it can never become true " scoff Jiang Cheng looking at zewujun. " Sorry, but young master Jiang you are wrong here, because she really think like what I have said to you", said zewujun politely. All were shocked but Jiang Cheng was blank as lan zhan...." Didn't, I already asked him to call me by my birth name?? Didn't he hugged me for more than half an hour yesterday!!! Still he treats me like a stranger!!!", thought Jiang Cheng . "Baba , do you mean grandma already knows about our arrival as well the future story???", exclaimed Jingyi recovering from shock. Zewujun smiles and just nods leaving other confused.

" How did she know?? This means uncle Jiang also knows about this! ", asked wei wuxian impatiently. " Yes, sect leader Jiang also knows about this. When I got the news of spy from my trusted member , me and xichen went to lotus pier after qinghe's meeting. There we told them everything, and they are willing to help us too ." said lan qiren putting back empty cup on the table. " When she knew about this what kind of reaction she hold looking at you ? ", asked yanli looking at zewujun. " What kind of reaction she could hold? She was normal, as she knows I'm not the one whom his son has chose as cultivation partner. Because they are our future self which are completely different from us as they had complete different situations from us, a complete different life from us that's why 'we' are not 'we' even 'we' are the same person", said zewujun firmly. " Wow!! I didn't thought about this !!!", exclaimed zizhen in surprise. " To be honest, I was also expecting some harsh words, tricky questions or maybe some beating, but you know what !!she said the same thing which I said to you all just now", said zewujun quite in shock.

" Grandma is much more sensible and intelligent then, grandpa lan", said Jingyi smiling. True , said all together except lan qiren. Lan qiren slammed the empty cup on table as if he was saying I'm still here !! Spare me some face....."Why are you slamming cup and making noise!! Do you want to copy sect rules again...", said Jingyi mocking lan qiren. Lan qiren thought " How nice they all are thinking about that angry violet spider!!! Only I know what exactly happened. After telling the story,I immediately asked xichen to go and arrange for boats to go back, that why , only I know how that angry spider really reacted.....she literally broke the table into two with her anger. Cursing wei wuxian and wens plus she was going to kill both my nephews as she thinks that they are the reason for turning his son and head discipline gay!!! If I didn't begged to calm her down leaving behind my self respect how would she easily agreed to me. And these words were said by me to her which she told to xichen then he told to everyone here!!! Still they all blame me and think highly of her....". "What are you thinking?? Grandma Yu is really more reliable than you!! She understood everything so, easily. Learn from her!!", said Jingyi again mocking him and bringing him back to reality.

" Everyone pack your belongings, we will leave in an hour , sect will be handled by elders of sect", said lan qiren glaring towards Jingyi and getting up from his place. Everyone left Lanshi after an hour they were on the boats. Lan qiren and zizhen in one boat, wen siblings and nie huisang were on one while other three couples with their family were on their own boats each. Jin ling was talking with his parents, while nie huisang was sleeping and wen siblings were enjoying the sun and weather. Lan qiren was talking about his sect and rules while zizhen was cursing his fate as he have to hear all this boring stuff. Wei wuxian was splashing water on Sizhui and wangji, while Jingyi was also sleeping, Jiang Cheng was sulking and zewujun was admiring him.

" Young master Jiang! What happened ? Why are you looking so down? ", asked Zewujun in concern. Jiang Cheng scoffs " Don't you know sect leader lan?". Zewujun smiles as he understood why he was sulking. " You are sad because I didn't call you Wanyin?", asked Zewujun smiling at him. " Who is sad!! Why would I be sad if you don't call me by my birth name and treat me as a stranger.... Do what you want to do! Call what you want to call !I don't give a damn !!", said Jiang Cheng furiously hiding his embarrassment. Zewujun chuckles " I also want to call you that , but do I have the right to call you that!!". Jiang Cheng was surprised " you were eavesdropping us that day!!", he screamed. " I didn't, I was just coming to take back my liebing when I accidentally heard you", said zewujun calmly. " It's the same !! You eavesdropped us!!!", said Jiang Cheng furiously. " Think what you want to think!! And also think about that does I really hold that right to call you wanyin when you haven't told me about your feelings??", asked Zewujun in serious tone. "Did you told me yours? ", asked Jiang Cheng without thinking. " Didn't I already told you yesterday day!! Weren't you listening to me? Let me tell you again " I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU WANYIN" and now I will be waiting for your answer", said zewujun firmly looking in Jiang Cheng's purple eyes. " Umm...that..umm look we are entering the area of yunmeng within 15 minutes we will be there", said Jiang Cheng deliberately trying to change the topic then Zewujun also don't stretch this topic anymore. Jingyi smiles, he thought " What do I do with you a-niang, future or past you are still the same, hiding your feelings!!!But don't you know that , " THE MORE YOU HIDE YOUR FEELINGS , THE MORE THEY SHOW. THE MORE YOU DENY YOUR FEELINGS ,THE MORE THEY GROW ".........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back!! Did you guys missed me??! Even if you didn't Let me tell you all that , I really missed you all.💜💜 We hit 20 k yeah!!! Thank you all for your support......

Comment your favorite parts ❤️
Thank you for reading this ❤️❤️