29| Bad Weather Condtions

I took a souvenir: her pretty head - John Doe, Se7en.

Warning highly explicit content. Please read with caution.

 Please read with caution

Melissa couldn't believe what she was hearing. Without answering him, she hurled the ring back in his face, as if it were contaminated with malignant poison and attempted to get away from him with her life.

" Never... I will never marry you! And I will never love you! Get the fuck off me you monster!" she screamed at him trying to twist and turn in his grip, refusing to listen to another crazy word that came out of his mouth.

But he clenched onto her arm real good this time and she could feel his gun being pressed up against her leg as soon as he stood up - grabbed a hold of her again and rattled her like a cage. Melissa tried to scream but her voice came out in a small cry that morphed into a pitiful sob instead."

L-l-let me go! L-l-let me go, you bastard!"

Blatantly disregarding her cries for him to stop she could feel his hand, which wasn't holding the gun travelling up her leg, and that's when she knew he was going to rape her, when his hands moved in between her legs and brushed his fingers against the scalloped edge of her panties.

No, please he's going to rape me. Please, Dear God, someone help me, she thought, feeling her legs quake at every agonising touch and caress that was laced with only lust and an insatiable need to control her and make her feel small.

"I'm really sorry things had to be this way," David pronounced with a grunt of irritation in his voice, as he started unbuttoning his shirt next which immediately drew attention to the black panther tattooed on the left side of his chest.

She felt sick to her stomach when he arched his left brow and said to her," You know you would love it just as your mother did when I fucked her brains out behind your fathers back all those times..." She was both shocked and disgusted.

She refused to believe him, but given her mother's history of infidelity in the past with men, she wouldn't have been surprised if he were telling the truth. But why? How could she do this? How could she stoop so low? After all the promises she had made to father? he must be lying; he has to be.

"I don't believe you!" Melissa viciously lashed out at him." You're a lying son of a bitch! My mother would never have gone-"

Without saying a word, David chose to keep her in suspense just a little longer, all the while prolonging her suffering when he reached for some Sherry in the liquor cabinet and poured himself, a drink and then another."Yup, I fucked her brains out for nearly seven months," he said placing the empty glass down on the table.