34| Hell On Earth

Warning: Mature content. Please read with caution.

David West woke up in his holding cell the following morning, feeling feverish and raw, every muscle in his body aching, as a painful reminder of the events that had previously taken place the night before

It started yesterday when he left his cell to go hit the showers. They ganged up on him from behind and repeatedly raped and beat him on the shower floor, while the guards just stood there and looked on in complacency.

But today, he vowed things were going to change around here. Today, they were going to learn that they had picked the wrong guy to mess with.

He had his eyes on Becca, a potential lifer, awaiting trial along with him. He had been known around the pen for beheading his wife and the one he'd intended on killing first today. Out of the two men he shared his cell with; he'd despised him the most. He was the big, guy on the right, with the buzz cut and soulless beady eyes, that had a face only his mother could have loved.

The lifer stood over him now, with a cold, calculated stare. His hands were braced on his large, muscular frame, forcing David to cower in the corner.

"Get down on yer knees now, bitch," were the man's orders, before he stalked towards David, his coal-black eyes boring into his. " I want to see that pretty little tongue of yours in action and hope you know I ain't gonna go easy on you this time."

As soon as Becca turned his head at the other inmate who was sitting in the corner, grinning in
amusement at all this, David reached for the make-shift knife and slipped it underneath his arm.

At first, he was worried if the other inmate had caught a sniff of what he was up to, as he had glanced at David for a moment. But the second he directed his attention back at Becca, they were both laughing and joking again, confirming to David that they didn't suspect a thing.

"Ya think this pretty little bitch will be able to take it all the way in?" David overhead the inmate say now, exchanging glances at Becca, his sardonic laughter echoing in David's ears.

A sly smile flickered across the potential lifer's lips, while he stood there, sizing David up as if he were his next meal, his hungry eyes appraising David from head to toe ." We'll know soon enough." David watched Becca lurching towards him, ordering him to get down on his knees upon his return.

Stretching to his full height, David stepped forward with the shank in hand, his piercing brown eyes wavering beneath the man's icy cold stare.

"Back the fuck off, you filthy pig," David burst out in anger, the rage bubbling inside of him, at how badly he wanted to dismember him from limb to limb. He wouldn't think twice about doing it."Come any closer mother fucker and I swear I'll cut your head off."

David had killed a lot of men in his time. Men bigger than this guy. Men meaner than him. He'd always derived great pleasure in torturing every one of them before they died while they were still conscious enough to feel that blade tearing away at their flesh and the look In their eyes moments before he finished them off.