chapter 1 (Edited)

This book is dedicated to my sister's.. 💞

"Love has to be two people coming together and saying I want this,even when it gets messy and hard.."

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Harshita dii!! saumya dii!! where are we going? Kal shaadi hai ghar pe!what if someone catches us?" Sanvi said while looking towards her sisters with a bewildered look making both of them to roll their eyes as they heard her words.

"Tu shant reh!! We will manage everything and don't talk too much just put that dresses inside your bag and also keep your mouth shut." saumya said while passing the dresses to her and she held it.

"Yeah!! jaldi sanvi we don't have time to answer your questions , i have already booked the cab and it is reaching in few minutes.. just do fast what di is telling you!!" harshita said while adjusting the ladder on their room's window.

Actually they all are sneaking out from the house to go to the club because it's their last day with eachother and tomorrow after the marriage of their cousin..harshita will leave to her house with her mother,so it was the plan of harshita and Saumya both to sneak out from the house like that.. they both are pro in this type of things and you can see that though 🤷

____________

"Chal sanvi tu bhi neeche aa jaa.." saumya said while ascending from the ladders and sanvi nodded her head after hearing her and also started going down from the ladders after her.

Finally they all settled themselves inside the cab and sighed with a great relief

Inside the cab ;

"Oh my god!! we finally did it!!" Saumya and Harshita said while giving a bone crushing hug to sanvi making her squeeze in their arm's

"Yeah ladies keep your ass's calm.." sanvi said while looking towards them in disbelief

"Tu toh shant hi reh... but wait can you both believe it?we are going to club for the fist time..." saumya said with her dreaming eyes making the duo to node their head with excitement.

"Haan dii woh bhi like this.." sanvi said and also joined in their excitement.. I mean why not? Who fool will not be excited to do this type of things with her sister's... ( I am not that fool though )

❤️❤️❤️❤️

After sometime they reach the club and went inside the hotel which was situated at the side of the club, they all hurriedly gave the money to the cab driver and went away from their without giving any second glance to him.

"Ajeeb hi ladkiyan hai sab matlab i have seen many girls sneaking out from their house with their boyfriends or friends but they are the first one whom I saw that they are sneaking out with their sisters woh bhi For going to the club like seriously?." driver said while looking towards the sisters trio disappearing figures while shaking his head with amusement.

Inside the hotel room:

"Yeh le sanvi yeh teri dress aur yeh lo di yeh aapki dress.." Harshita said while passing the dresses to their sisters. ( yeah not to miss the information, they all haven't wore any kind of short dresses in their whole life time as they belong to middle class family and you all can understand the drama in middle class conservetive family, so it was their first time in this thing also and they are enjoying it..)