chapter 15

I loved the way I felt about me..

When i was with you ❤️

Currently Aiman and saumya were looking at each other awkwardly while omkar and Siddharth were suppressing their laughs... Raghav was standing far away from them , as he was really shocked and afraid from the core of his heart after seeing saumya's and aiman's raging eyes and their devi look few minutes back..

"Raghav!! Are you okay?" Siddharth asked while going towards raghav who was paralyzed with that incident.

"Raghav.." this time Siddharth yelled loudly making him to flinched on his spot.

"Y-Yeah Y-Yeah... w-what happen?" Raghav asked while stuttering really badly, and after gaining his full consciousness.

"That should be my question!! What happen to you? Itna dara dara sa kyun lag raha h?" Siddharth asked and omkar suppressed his laugh while saumya and aiman were looking down at the floor like it is the most beautiful thing..

'Dara dara sa nahi lagunga toh aur fir kaise lagunga don't you saw this girls? They both were just going to harass me.." he said while looking towards saumya and aiman who were beyond shocked after hearing the harrass word.

"Hey one minute i am really sorry for our act few minutes ago but we were really not going to harrass you!! it's really blunder misunderstanding of yours.." saumya said for clearing the doubts of raghav while Siddharth and omkar were standing while suppressing their laughs..

"Really then do you mind to explain me what were you both going to do few minutes ago?" Raghav said while raising his eyebrows in questionable manner while saumya and aiman gulped really hard.

"Yeah yeah tell him the reason!!" This time omkar said while saumya and aiman look towards him angrily.

"S-see.. we can't tell the exact reason behind our this act but we were surely not going to do anything like harrassing.." aiman said in nervous tone while looking towards raghav.

"That means you both are lieing!! Because you don't have the reason behind your this act" Raghav said while looking towards them and both of their eye's widened in shock.

"It's enough now!! Siddharth please tell him na!!"Saumya said while shaking Siddharth's shoulder after getting no choice left.

"Do i know you?" Siddharth said while maintaining a straight face and saumya's jaw dropped after hearing his reply.

"Wth!!" She screamed at top of his lungs and held Siddharth's collar in anger while Siddharth's eye's widened after seeing her sudden act.

" leave him!! See i have told you na that they both are weird wait i will call the head master of the train.." "Raghav said while going towards them while omkar and Siddharth's eye's widened because their prank have crossed the limits"

"Hey raghav wait!!! We know them!!" Siddharth said suddenly and saumya moved back from him while raghav was beyond shock after hearing that Siddharth's know them.

"Actually she is my fiance saumya!!" Siddharth said while smiling and raghav's jaw dropped due to shock.

'And she is her best friend aiman.." omkar said while introducing aiman to him but Saumya and aiman were looking towards another direction because they both were angry with them.

"Siddharth ek minute zara idher aana!!" Raghav said and took Siddharth in the corner.

"Are you really sure kyunki mujhe toh yeh dono pag..." Raghav was whispering in Siddharth's ear but stopped at the middle of his sentence when he received a deadly glare from Siddharth.