chapter 18

All my better days

Are the one

Spent with you....❤️

This chapter is not edited

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Currently Sanvi was going towards the college gate as her college got over.. she was walking in the hallway while her mind was not with her , she was just thinking about the previous incident which had happened and due to this absent mindness her foot got bumped with something and she winched in pain and held the wall for support.. it was very painful as the tears started forming on her eyes due to induced pain but she held it back and tried to stand again.. after so much hardship and stumbling she finally stood at her spot, she look towards her injured foot and it was bleeding so badly.....she sighed in disblief and look infront to find what was that hard substance..
But a gasped was recieved from her mouth after finding a big stone kept at the floor..

"What's this stone doing here?" She said with a confused tone but soon heard the giggling sounds.. she moved her Eyes to that direction and found sudeshna's group standing behind the door...

"Hey nerdo.." sudeshna said while coming towards her direction and standing infront of her while her group members followed her.

"Did you got hurt!!! Oops then i am not sorry.. we really did that intentionally.." she said while a smirk was plastered at her face,sanvi look towards her angrily but didn't said anything and fist hands tightly.

"What you want sudeshna.." sanvi said while directly looking in her eyes and Sudeshna look towards her angrily.

"What I want... Ummm interesting question.." she said and smirk before leaning towards sanvi's ears .. "i want Karthik singhania!can you give me!" She whispered in her ear while having no shame left and Sanvi look towards her in disgustion because it was not the new thing that sanvi was hearing from her.

"What happen sanvi.. can't you give me .." sudeshna said while walking around Sanvi and sanvi stood their feeling disgusted by her every actions and talks.

"Haven't i told you before also that stay away from him but you didn't listen to me right!!" Sudeshna said while looking towards her angrily and grabbed her cheeks tightly making sanvi to winch in pain.

"You have this much audacity that you came with him.." sudeshna said while making the grip of her hands tighter over her cheeks but she released it hurriedly when she heard someone yelling from her back.

"What are you doing?" The professor said and moved towards their directions while sudeshna and her group members gulped after seeing him coming in their way only.

"G-Good.. afternoon sir.." Sudeshna and her group members said in unison.

"What you all are doing?" The professor said while looking towards them with his narrow eyes.

"Nothing sir! we were just talking about tommorrow's exam.." sudeshna lied while looking towards professor.

"Then go and talk outside the campus.. don't distrub other professor's.." professor said and went away from their....after he was gone sudeshna turned towards sanvi's direction with her raging eye's while sanvi look towards them.

"If you all don't have anything to say then I am going.." sanvi said While looking towards them with her serious eyes.. she was about to go from there but before that Sudeshna put her one leg infront of her which causes her to fall badly and she winched in pain when she landed on the floor... as it was already injured due to the hitting of stone it made it more worse and sanvi hold her legs due to pain.. sudeshna came forward and held her hairs in her hand before pulling it tightly.