chapter 48

Their highschool teacher made them sit together.

Years later;

"You two are still seating together!" The same teacher teased them at their wedding

❤️❤️❤️❤️

This chapter is not edited

"Good morning.. " Karthik wished everyone with a smile lingering on his face when he entered in the garden area, everyone were already seated and were eating their breakfast except saumya and sanvi.

"Good morning.. " everyone wished him back while he settled  beside Shashank who was eating his breakfast like no tommorrow making Karthik to just roll his eyes.

"Easy brother in law khana aaram se khaya jata hai itni jaldi kya hai." Karthik whispered in his ears while Shashank just shrugged his soulders.

"Jaldi toh hai jija jii kyunki hum jaise insan ko subh subh bahut bhook lag jati h abh aapke tarah hum jaise single ki koi Biwi ya girlfriend nahi hoti jo unki bhook subh subh romance karke hi khata karde." Shashank whispered back making Karthik to chock on his orange juice and he started coughing really hard making Shashank to smrik.

"Arey beta aaram se aap thik toh hai?" Manju said with worriedness after seeing Karthik red face due to coughing hard.

"Arey jija jii aap thik toh hai na.. aaram se khaya kariye itni bhi jaldi kya h." Shashank said the same line to him which he said earlier with his not so innocent face and started rubbing Karthik's back making him to glare towards him in anger while he just wink towards him in teasing way.

Meanwhile Saumya pov

Saumya was going towards the garden area while rubbing her eyes and yawning continuously as she just wake up from her sleep but she stop near the doorstep while her eyes get widen like a saucer when she saw everyone sitting their in fresh outfits  and realisation soon hit her hard that now she is married and for god sake her husband was also sitting their she can't just go like this infront of him looking like a completely begger in her oversized tshirt and lower.

"Haye yeh kyun itna handsome lag raha h subh subh woh bhi tab jab mein itni gandi si dikh rahi hoon.. bata nahi sakta mujhe pehle toh mein bhi taiyar ho jati" saumya whispered to herself with crying face when she  look towards Siddharth who was looking beyond handsome in his denims jeans and white shirt with a smile adorning his lips.

"Arey dii aap yaha kyun khadi h?" Sanvi said suddenly out of nowhere making saumya to jump in suprise while she look towards sanvi with her horrified eyes as because of her loud voice now everyone was looking in their way, making saumya to face plam herself in disbelief.

"Abey pagal aurat!!!" Saumya whispered to herself in her mind while looking towards sanvi with her glaring eyes making sanvi to gulp hard in fear.

"Finally you are awake! Come and sit now you both" dadi said while looking towards them and they both nodded their head and seat on the vacant seats which are beside priya .

"Saumya what took you so long to wake up atleast now change your behaviour----"

"Yeh lo yeh fir shuru hogayi" vaibhav whispered in Suresh ears after seeing her mother lecturing his sister making both father and son duo to suppress their laugh when they earned a sharp glare from saumya.

"Manju how many times i have told you to not scold my daughter's aur waise bhi it's not even too late she has waken up on a right time now eat silently and also let her to eat." Dadi said while looking towards manju and she just shake her head in disbelief while Karthik and Siddharth was enjoying the scene with a smile adorning their lips as they have always like dadi's free mindset towards everyone like their own grandmother.