chapter 57

Years after her marriage she found his high school math's notebook.

Excitedly she riffled through it only to discover her name inside a heart at the last page..

Their arranged marriage found new love

This chapter is not edited

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"I'm sorry.." Karthik said out of nowhere while looking towards sanvi who was now busy looking towards the stars in the sky,she was seating in between his legs her head was comfortably resting on his chest while his hands were encircled around her waist in a protective manner.

Currently they both were seating under a beautiful tent which was decorated with fairy lights. Karthik had arranged this as he knew how much his wife love star gazing as he saw her countless time looking at the skies with adoration in her eyes. The weather look kind of cold as the wind was blowing strongly indicating that soon their would be light raining making the environment to be more beautiful for the couples.

After hearing his husband's voice sanvi turned around and look towards him with a frown formed on her face, Karthik's eyes were already fixed on her and he was looking towards her with many unsaid words

After hearing his husband's voice sanvi turned around and look towards him with a frown formed on her face, Karthik's eyes were already fixed on her and he was looking towards her with many unsaid words. suddenly his eyes become teary which made sanvi to panick and she completely turned around and cupped his face in her tiny hands.

"Karthik jii what happen?you are making me anxious please tell me what happen??" Sanvi said in a panicking voice as she saw one tear slipped from his beautiful brown orbs while Karthik look down trying to hide it from her but it was too late as she have already saw it which made her to panick more and she felt like someone stabbed her heart million times after seeing tears in her husband's.

"I'm sorry but i don't deserve you love.." Karthik said in guilt and he gulp a strong lump trying hard to not panick her more but more fresh tears formed on his eyes and sanvi become anxious after hearing his cracked voice, without thinking twice she hugged him tightly while Karthik gradually accept the warm hug and snuggled his face in her chest like a baby. He encircled his arms around her tiny waist and pulled her more closer to him.

Sanvi rubbed his back in order to make him calm and Karthik snuggled in her chest more while more fresh tears came out of his eyes.

"Shhh.. don't use words like deserve Karthik jii because in reality it means 'need' we need eachother Karthik jii not deserve eachother.. now please stop crying love you know na i can't see you crying like that" Sanvi said while rubbing his back and for a moment she felt Karthik's hiccuped stopped as she heard his normal breathing sound and after sometime Karthik moved back from her chest and look towards her with his red eyes and pumpy lips.