chapter 51

"You know what is the most romantic thing for me?" The boy said while looking towards the girl

"Hug? Kiss?" She said

"No, it's when I catch you staring at me and you suddenly started looking somewhere else " he said making her blush and she hide her face in his chest in shyness making him giggle.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

This chapter is not edited

"You have no idea what you made me feel just after doing this stunt sanvi jii." Karthik said huskily and detached both of them from their hungry kiss, he looked towards sanvi with his intense gaze while sanvi was looking down due to shyness trying hard to cover her red cheeks in which she was failing miserably making Karthik to smrik towards her and sanvi hide herself in his chest.

Suddenly he took her on his shoulder like a potata sack making a gasp to escape from sanvi's mouth while he started walking towards their bed making sanvi's heart to started beating fast like a bullet train and she feal many mixed emotions in her chest.

After reaching their Karthik laid her safely on the bed and he himself hovered over her while looking in her doe eyes with his hazel brown eyes.. he carresed her cheeks lovingly and pulled her few hair strands behind her ears making sanvi's breath to hitch as she felt his warm breaths on her lips and neck area.

"Fuck i was waiting to taste them from such a long time .." he said and kissed her cheeks while sanvi's eyes widened in shock when she heard his comment making Karthik to smrik..

"I'm not that much innocent wifey.. aap hume kuch zyada hi sharif samjhti hai" Karthik said with a smrik making sanvi to bite her lips in embarrassment and Karthik eyes followed her actions which made him to groan hard with many mixed desires.

"Don't they are just mine.. to eat.. to bitee and to torture jaan .." he said huskily near her earlobes and released her lips from her teeth using his thumb which made many goosebumps to arouse on her body when his thumb came in contact with her lips and her chest started doing up and down.

"Can I ?" Karthik asked in his deep voice while looking towards her lips making sanvi cheeks to get painted with red colour and she look down due to shyness and nodded her head making Karthik to smrik.

"I want words baby.. "Karthik said and bite her earlobe making Sanvi to closed her eyes tightly while she tried hard to not release any moan from her mouth

"D-Don't... a-ask.. K-karthik jii just do it.. " she said in her heavy voice while her eyes were still closed and after hearing her sentence Karthik eyes shined with many unknown desires and he moved his lips towards hers but before their lips could touched eachother they heard the sound of his phone ringing which made Karthik to groan in anger while he squeezed his eyes and cursed under his breath.

"It could be important you should pick it up.."sanvi said in her lower voice when she heard his phone ringing continuously and after hearing her Karthik nodded her head in frustration and moved away from her and took out the phone from his pant pocket

But after seeing Shashank name flashing on the caller ID Karthik closed his eyes in frustration and massage his head before cursing under his breath and tried hard not to yell infront of his wife.

"Iski na timing hi humesha se kharab hai.. " Karthik said in irritation and pick up the call before shaking his head in disbelief.

"Arey kabse phone kar raha hoon phone kyun nahi utha rahe ho.." Shashank bombarded hin with many questions as soon as he pick up the call making Karthik to roll his eyes in frustration.