chapter 10

Hey sundi people's how are you?
I hope you all are doing well and i am sorry that i didn't updated anything from a long time actually my exams were going on that's i didn't got any time..
But now i have!! So i am here!!
Please guy's do comment and vote on the chapters as I am doing a really hardwork in writing this chapter.. please don't be silent readers
Thanks for waiting for me ❣️
Now enjoy love you all 💕

This chapter is not edited

              ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

The guy's who were standing while circling the girl started moving near her making her scared like hell and in the other side Karthik was clutching the handle of the bike really tightly while his veins pop up in anger. After seeing One of the guy was about to touch the girl he hurriedly went towards them but stopped in the half way only when he saw one girl in a burqa came forward the girl and throw something on their eye's which made them to scream while rubbing their eyes.. " it was the mirchi powder "

She found a stick kept at the side of the road and hurriedly took it on her hand before going to their direction...

"What do you all guys think about yourself huh? You all will sexually harrass us like that and we will not even say and do anything... just take this stick and beat their ass off..by that only they will get to know the real power of us.." the burqa girl said to the other girl who was still standing their, she whipped her tears and nodded her head before taking the stick from her hand she look towards them angrily who were now screaming with pain due to the mirchi powder and Started beating them.

"Ouch ouch please leave us we will never do anything like that..." The guy's said in unison and run away from their like a cat and the girls started laughing after seeing them like that.

"You should learn to protect yourself because if we will not then this cruel world will make our life like a hell.. just fight back without any fears and don't wait for any guy to protect yourself because you are more stronger than any guy present their so just fight back because if we will not then this so called man's will think that we are weak to even protect ourself and we need their help in everything so just prove them wrong and beat this morons if they again try to harrass you.." the burqa girl said to the other girl while putting her hands on her shoulders in a assuring way, the girl smiled and hugged the burqa girl immediately while mumbling thank you and on the other side Karthik was flattened by this girl world's only, he was smiling proudly while looking towards rohit who gave him a awkward smile.

"You take my bike and go i will come after sometime.." Karthik said and gave his bike keys to Rohit and Rohit started the bike without asking anything because he know his friends behaviour.. he will do whatever he wants and no one can change his mind.. he gave a small bye to Karthik and told him to call him back once he got any taxi.

"Hey you don't need to say thank you.." the burqa girl said and stopped the taxi by her hands when she was stopping the taxi Karthik noticed her hand she was wearing a cute bracelet which was looking really beautiful.

" the burqa girl said and stopped the taxi by her hands when she was stopping the taxi Karthik noticed her hand she was wearing a cute bracelet which was looking really beautiful