chapter 41

A good marriage isn't
something
You find, it's something you
make,
And you have to keep on making it❤️

A good marriage isn'tsomethingYou find, it's something youmake,And you have to keep on making it❤️

This chapter is not edited

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Next morning

The mansion was glowing with lights like they were also awaiting for the unite of the beautiful couples.. family, friends and guest were present for the auspicious occasion. Today barat will come to take bride's with them.. bride's and groom's will be tied in the knot of marriage for eternity and everyone fate will be written today only..

Only few hours were left in the unite of the couples but no one knows that this day is going to filled with many things..

Saumya pov

I look towards my reflection in the mirror and saw my face was glowing.. every girl has a dream that she will get married one day to her love and start family with him. No matter if the girl is carrier Oriented or just a simple girl. That day of her life is one of the most memorable day of her life but I don't know why I am feeling that something is not good and i know what it is as yesterday night I saw love in Karthik's eyes for sanvi which he was hiding behind his cold look i saw many emotions in their dance because for me it was not just their dance it was their feelings which they both were expressing for eachother but why they both can't see that they both are madly in love eachother.. I want sanvi to be happy again, I can't see my sister like that.

End of saumya pov

"I have to do something I can't see my sister suffering like while I am am enjoying myself.. I am going to talk about this with harshita.. "saumya said and went towards harshita room where she was talking with yash her friend.. when she look the tensed experience on her face she hurriedly cut the call and came towards her.

"What happen di? Is something is wrong? " Harshita said while looking towards her worried face and Saumya nodded her head and told everything to her while after hearing her a gasp escape from harshita's mouth and she cupped her own face with her hand due to shock.

"Oh my god dii tab toh bahut bura ho jayega humlog ko jaldi kuch karna hoga we don't have much time left.." harshita said in tension and started pacing back and forth in the room while Saumya also started thinking something.

"Dii we can ask from Shashank he would surely know everything related to this matter.. and after that we all can direct go to Siddharth jiju he would surely help us in stopping this wedding."

"Yeah you are right harshita you go and call Shashank and tell him to meet us on the terrace while I will call other's to also come on the terrace.." saumya said and harshita nodded while Saumya also went out towards her room where she had kept her phone and dialled Siddharth's number.