𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Aahh I'm so weird!!" She
mumbled to herself in a irritated manner.

"You are my girl how can you even expect yourself to be normal," he said and winked at her making her to giggle

This chapter is not edited

It's the last chapter so make sure that you showed your love and support by commenting and voting

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Harshita entered inside while the girls also followed her, it was super crowded with a sea of man and woman dancing to the throbbing electric music while purple and pink light flashed from a shiny ball above them.

They moved their eyes and scanned the place trying hard to find their husbands but soon the view infront of them made them to gasp with shock while they covered their mouth while using their hands.

"What the hell??" The girl's said together while looking towards the scene infront of their eyes as they saw Karthik,rishi and Siddharth standing on the countertop of the drinking area while they were looking really drunk and the people around them are cheering their names and omkar was trying hard to pull them down but Shashank was back hugging him and pushing him away from them.

They futher roamed their eyes and were shocked to find aiman also standing near the drinking counter with a very worried and scared expression while she was also trying hard to make them come down while shouting their names but the boys was not caring at all and suddenly they all heard the song started playing on the background making the girl's jaw dropped when they saw their husband dancing skills infront of their eyes.

This is their dance

(Where are my korean lovers 😌 give me your attendance lovelies 😏)

they all were moving their hips so effortlessly on the music that the girls eyes came out of their socket as they saw their sexy moves while they rubbed their eyes numerous times to check if this is a dream or reality.

"O-Ohh..  h-hooo.. a-aaplog.. t-tohhh.. Nora.. f-fatehi se bhi accha dance karte ho!!! Ek.. M-Minute kahinn.. Nora fatehi aap log se hi dance classes toh nahi leti thi na?? Hayeee.. haye kyaa kamar haiii !!"Shashank shouted in his drunken voice and throw the bundle of notes on them while whistling.

"What the actual fuck!!!" Harshita shouted at top of her lungs after seeing their jaw dropping performance while the girls were still in daze not believing their eyes that what the hell they just saw.

The boys eyes moved towards their girls' when they heard harshita voice and they smiled ear to ear after seeing them and with their tipsy steps they came down and moved towards them while omkar and aiman sighed in relief after seeing that they finally arrived.

"Aww.. m-my.. b-babies are here!! I missed you guyss" Siddharth said In his drunken voice while looking towards saumya and sit on his knees started stroking her womb making everyone eyes widen with shock while they turned their gaze towards saumya who was now bitting her lips while looking down while her cheeks were already red with shyness and embarrassment.