chapter 47

She was sleepy,eyes almost closed.
"5 minutes more ma" she said In between her sleep and her husband
Smiled after looking at her wife's morning Face and cute talks for the first time.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This chapter is not edited

Karthik and sanvi's world stop for a moment while both of them felt something different ran throughout their whole body,they both got Frozen on that spot while their mind become blank as they felt eachothers lips.everthing become silent around them and only thumping of their heart's could be hear. due to reflex action Sanvi's clutched Karthik's shoulders tightly making her nails to get dig on his bare skin unintentionally but still he didn't show any pain on his face as his whole concentrate was on the way he felt is luscious lips on his.

After some seconds Karthik was the first one to come back to his senses, he removed his lips from hers and look towards her face which was looking like a red tomato while her eyes were widen like a saucer making her to look very cute for his view and suddenly a smile got plastered on his face but he quickly controlled his emotions and after sometime cleared his throat making sanvi to flinched on her spot.

she hurriedly removed her hands from his shoulders and started looking down in shyness still not daring to look into his hypnotising eyes while Karthik brought himself off from her and hurriedly stand up from her while his neck and ears was looking red.. he started looking everywhere except her but from the corner of his eyes he saw her struggling to get up so he outstretched his hand towards her for her to take it but still he was not looking at her.

Sanvi look at his hands and gulp hard after sometime she clasp her hand with him and in reflex action Karthik pulled her towards him causing her to bump in his hard chest and unintentionally her right hand got rested on his abs causing a groan to escape from his lips while sanvi eyes widened like a saucer when she felt his hard like brick abs on her hand. She hurriedly jump away from him while her whole face was burning due to shyness and embarrassment.

Without a word Karthik walked towards the door wanting to get out as soon as possible because otherwise he won't be able to control himself and his hormones from taking her in his arms and kissing her sensually but he stop at his track and turned back and muttered a quick" sorry " before walking out leaving already red sanvi behind him in her thoughts.

Now standing outside the room he could still feel her soft lips on his causing him to groan hard.. the sensation made his lips tingle while his neck was resembling very red. He again groan hard when he realised he had been turned on because of that mere accident kiss.

" You would be the death of me someday sanvi jii" he said while ruffling his already wet hairs in frustration and without thinking anything more He entered inside the room beside sanvi's room which belongs to Shashank's and sigh in relief when he found it empty.

He hurriedly went inside the bathroom inorder to take a cold shower again as he was turned on because of that incident and because of her innocent wife.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Arey you both came!! Come come beta" Ravinder said happily when he saw his son in law and daughter standing at the doorstep and after hearing his sudden yelling Usha also came in the living from the kitchen with a spatula in her hand and a smile got plastered on her face when she saw rishi and harshita standing at the doorstep.

"Rishi and harshita" usha said with happiness while rishi and harshita both went towards them and took their blessings one by one while they both smile towards them and gave their respective blessings.