chapter 5(edited)

"Ahhhh!!!!! Yeh tum kya kar rahe ho??"She yelled at top of her lungs with shock expression plastered on her face and covered her eyes hurriedly using her hands which made Rishi to furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and he look at her with his "what the hell you thought women?"

"Ahhhh!!!!! Yeh tum kya kar rahe ho??"She yelled at top of her lungs with shock expression plastered on her face and  covered her eyes hurriedly using her hands which made Rishi to furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and he look at her with his "wh...

"What happen?.. "Rishi said while loking towards her in confusion while she didn't replied him and in place of that she opened her one eye slowly to check if he is naked or not?.

"Uff!! Abh thik hai.. "she said and sighed in relief and opened her both eyes but soon it turn into horrified look as she saw him holding his jacket in one hand and with the other hand he was holding the button of his shirt.

"Y-Yeh.... t-tumne... apni jacket kyun nikale hai and w-why... are you holding the buttons of your... s-shirt"she said while stuttering like a hell making Rishi laughed at her innocency because he understand what she was actually thinking till now.

But soon his laughing face converted into smriking one and he started coming towards her with a small steps. Making her heart to start beating like a bullet train while her breath hitched and with fear she started taking back steps but soon a stone come near her foot which causes her to lost her balance and she yelled in pain but rishi was fast enough to catch her again in his arms and they both again get lost in each other's eyes.

 Making her heart to start beating like a bullet train while her breath hitched and with fear she started taking back steps but soon a stone come near her foot which causes her to lost her balance and she yelled in pain but rishi was fast enough t...

"Beautiful!! "He exclaimed while smiling a little and looking towards harshita.

"What? "She asked while looking towards him with her furrowed eyebrows making his ears to turn into red.

"N-Nothing!!... Nothing... "He stuttered a little and sweat formed on his face.

"Are you fine? "He asked her and she nodded her head while they both moved back from eachother awkwardly but she again stumbled and yelled in pain making him to held her waist in reflex action.

"Ahh!! "She said and held her injured leg with pain making Rishi to look towards her with worried express and he hurriedly helped her in seating on one of benches of garden while he himself seat infront of her and started examining her foot making her feel some warmness in her heart as she saw his caring gestures.