chapter 35

"Someday, someone is going to look at you with a light in their eyes you've never seen. They'll look at you like you are everything they've been looking for their entire lives just wait"❣️

This chapter is not edited

Rishi made harshita lie down on the bed beside manvi who was mumbling in her sleep. The boys(Siddharth, Omkar and Shashank) have already left the room before making them sleep except rishi as he was the last one to bring harshita

He made her lie on the bed as she keeps giggling softly making rishi to also smile. He pulled the duvet above her and remove her heels while harshita keep on saying random things.

"I-I love chocolates.". harshita mumbled.

"I-I love myself.." harshita mumbled again in her drunken state making rishi to rolled his eyes after hearing it

"Yeah then marry yourself.." he said feeling annoyed but the next sentence of her made his land to slip under his feet

"I-I love My bandar.." she said while giggling making his movements to stop as his eyes widened like a saucer.. he felt thousands of butterflies dancing in his stomach when he heard that

"H-Harshita w-what what did you said."Rishi asked while stuttering like a hell while his ears become red.

"I-I love Maggie.." she said while closing her eyes making rishi to sulk like a child whose favourite candy got stole from his mouth.

"No not this.. what did you said before.." he said while hoping that she will said those words again but harshita raise her eyebrows like she was thinking something.

"W-who are you.. "harshita asked while looking towards him like a detective making rishi to face palmed himself.

"I am rishi" He said feeling irritated but it didn't last long as a small smile appeard on his lips when he saw harshita cutely pouting in her sleeps.

"M-My bandar name is also rishi..' she said while giggling in her drunken state.

"Y-You also look handsome but my bandar is more handsome." she said while squeezing her eyes to get a better view of his face which made rishi ears to become red and after sometime a smirk form on his lips .

"Am I? Then will you go out with me?" He said while smirking while she shake her head in negative way making him to frown.

"N-No I belong to my bandar" she said while smiling shyly making rishi heart to flutter he never thought to listen something like that... Eventhough he knew somewhere in his heart that Harshita also like him back but she never used any word's or say it clearly which made him to always lose hope but now after listening it from her mouth, it makes him to get a euphoric feelings which he also can't named. He just felt to scream loudly and jump in happiness but he control himself while putting his hands on his chest.

"Then why don't you tell him?" He asked while smirking making harshita to frowned cutely

"I-It's a secret you idiot.." she said and hit rishi on his head making him to press his lips in pain so that the girl's won't hear his screaming

"You!! Ho--" rishi stopped at his sentence when he saw harshita snoring cutely in her sleep making him to shake his head in disbelief while a little smile got spread on his lips after seeing her cute plus dumb act.

"I hope you won't make me wait for so long.." he said while smiling and kissing her on her forehead making her to snuggle cutely to herself.

"Good night future Mrs singhania.. " he said while smiling shyly on his own word before going out of the room.