chapter 17

This chapter is not edited

I want to be with you for only two times,
"Now and forever"❣️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Harshita's pov

After reaching at the hotel i directly went inside my room.... after informing everyone specially saumya dii that i am not feeling well because i know she had sensed my gloomy mood and i have to cover it as soon as possible otherwise she will find it which is not good for me...

I entered in my room and hurriedly locked it before putting my bags at the table.. i moved towards the window and look outside while a fresh pair of tears fall from my eyes unknowingly after remembering the morning incident..

 i moved towards the window and look outside while a fresh pair of tears fall from my eyes unknowingly after remembering the morning incident

Flashback;

After washing my face i came at my seat and found my phone ringing so i received the call without looking at the caller ID as I was busy in wipping my face with the towel..

"Hello who is this.." i casually said hello but soon received someone's voice which i never wanted to hear and the towel fell from my hands.

"Kaisi h aap madam.." my dadi said sarcastically from other side of the line.

"D-dadi a-aap..." i said while stuttering badly.

"Haan mein!! Kyun tum kisi aur ke phone ka intezar kar rahi thi kya.." she said with a taunting voice.

"N-nahi.. t-toh.." i said while nervously playing with my fingers.

"I know you really well and also which type of girl are you so it's better to shut your mouth and stop lieing!!" She said making my heart to break into million pieces while a tear drop escape from my eyes, "what she mean by which type of girl i am!! Did she think this much highly of me" i said in my mind

"Don't you have a house to live!! Huh? Don't tell me that you have settled their permanently.. koi Sharm h ki nahi tujhe? Itni badi hogyi h lekin abhi tak bachho jaisi harkate karti h!! agar logo ko pta chalega toh kya hoga!! Yeh socha h tune!! Pta nahi kitne jawan ladko ke sath waha reh rahi h!! Teri maa ko toh yeh sab sochna hi chahiye tha!!" She said while roaring like a lioness.

"Dadi...." Harshita tried to say something but her dadu again stopped her at the middle of her sentence.. harshita was used too to this behaviour of her dadi but now it's going beyond.. she made her hand in fist due to anger while listening her shit.

"Ek toh pehle pta nahi kahan ma aur beti gayab h! Aur din mein kitne ladko ka phone aata h tumko Jo abh confuse ho ki kaunse wale ka phone aaya.." dadi said with a a voice and after listening this harshita eyes filled with anger and disgustion.. she holds her clothes tightly inorder to stop herself from breaking down.