chapter 6 (edited)

I love catching you
Looking at me....

❤️❤️❤️❤️

The Singhania's have stopped their car near the Malhotra's house And all of them came out from it while having a big smile plastered on their faces except jhanvi who was looking towards the house in disgust because it was not as large as Singhania's mansion ,it was a small house with a cute garden in it.

"Maa ji are you sure about this? Do we really have to go inside? "Jhanvi asked while looking towards gaytri and gaytri's one glare was enough to make her mouth shut.

"Dadi rishi bhai kahan hai? Why didn't he came with us? "Manvi asked her suddenly making gaytri to turn her head in her direction.

"Arey woh toh pehle hi pahuch gya tha yaha! meine hi usko bheja tha kuch kaam se"

"Oh!! accha.. " manvi said and jhanvi look towards them with disheartened expression.

"Chaliye!! chaliye!! what are we waiting for? our bhai is impatient to see bhabhi. "manvi said to lighten the environment while she look towards Siddharth in teasing manner making everyone to laugh towards them.

"Accha beta tu idher aa mere pass"!Siddharth said and started to run behind her to catch her but she hurriedly went behind naitik making Siddharth to stop on his track.

" papa dekhiye na bhai ko " she said while looking towards naitik with her puppy eye's making Siddharth to roll his eyes on her expression.

"Accha bas bhi karo tum dono!! aur chalo sab andar waise bhi late hogya hai "natik said while looking towards them while after hearing him they all started going inside the house except Siddharth who was looking towards the house with nervous expression and his heart was beating very fast which he also can't understand that why it was happening with him.

"Darke maare anulom vilom bhi kuch kam nahi aa raha hai!  lag raha h jaise ki mera koi test ha lekin aaj tak mujhe test mein bhi itna nervousness nahi huyu kabhi toh aaj kyun ho raha hai yaar!! aur upar se yaha Karthik aur rishi bhi nahi hai mere pass, Aagar saumya mujhe reject kar degi tab?.. "he said while looking toward the sky and asking help from the god( seriously abh itne handsome ladke ko bhi rejection ka daar hota hai🤦)

"Arey bhai chaliye warna pta chala ki bhabhi aapko reject karde late aane ke liye!! " manvi yelled towards him making him to look towards her with his widened eyes.

"TU TOH RUKH!! "He said with anger and ran behind her to catch her while manvi was fast enough to go behind dadi who saved her from his bhai while Siddharth look towards her angrily and mumbled to her "tujhe toh mein baad mein dekhta hoon"

_________________

Inside Malhotra house

In kitchen

"Usha tune halwa banaya? meethe ke liye",manju asked usha who was currently cutting salad.

"Nahi bhabhi woh toh sanvi ne bola tha banane ko, pta nahi usne banaya bhi hai ki nahi" usha said while looking towards manju and manju gasped in horrified manner.

"Hey bhagwan yeh ladki bhi na!! aur yeh teeno hai Kahan abhi tak aayi kyun nahi?? "Manju said while putting her hand on her head in tension.

"Arey maa dekho mein yahi hoon.."sanvi said while coming inside the kitchen making them to look at her side.

"Aur haan halwa ban chuka hai toh take a chill pill maa "sanvi said while smiling towards her and assuring her with it.

"Haan Manju tu chill kar aur yeh le juice pee sab ho jayega."kalyani said suddenly while entering inside the kitchen and she passed a glass of juice to her.