chapter 3 (edited)

I fell in love with you
Because you loved
Me when I couldn't love myself

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"See act like nothing happen okay!!" Harshit said to both of their sister while coming out of their room and they were going down where the marriage is going on.

While they have made a mental note to act cool infront of Siddharth like they never know who he is.

"Arey Lekin kaise di mujhe toh badi khich khich ho Rahi h.. "sanvi said while looking towards her sisters who was now looking towards her weirdly, she always had some weird words inside her dictionary to predict in this type of situation.

"Arey mera matlab bahut ghabrahat ho raha hai hume... "she said and they shake their head in disbelief.

"Ek toh pehle se mere bp High low ho raha hai aur yeh madam hai ki inke anek words khatam hone ka naam hi nahi le rahe.."Saumya said and look towards sanvi in disbelief.

"Arey sorry na dii! waise yeh manhoosh insan abhi tak aaya kyun nahi?he had told us that he will come in the evening only.. "sanvi said to them while they all look towards her with their confused stares as they didn't get the meaning of manhoos.

"Arey Shashank dii!! "She said clearing their doubts and they both nodded their head. (Shahank is saumya and sanvi's bua and harshita's mausi son.. he's their other group member)

"I don't know yaar? I wish ki hamara crime partner jaldi se aa jaye!! "Harshita said and they all nodded their head in agreement.

"Now let's go guys !!everyone must be waiting for us,"sanvi said to them but she stopped on her track and sneezed really loudly Making harshita and Saumya gasped in horrified manner.

"Hey bhagwan!! Yeh kya anarth kar diya iss ladki ne!! "Harshita said while looking toward her in disblief while Saumya was breathing heavily with tension.

"Tumhare chhike ishi waqt kyun nikalti h ? Can't your sneeze wait for a little? "Saumya said while looking towards sanvi while she look towards her while mumbling a sorry.

"It's okay dii her sneeze is always a postive sign for us!! Just take a chill pill and act cool okay!!"Harshita said while looking towards her in assuring way.

"Okay let's go!!" They all said together and finally went downstairs.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Saumya was wearing a royal blue and golden colour contrast lehenga while her ears were adorned with long golden colour earings

Saumya was wearing a royal blue and golden colour contrast lehenga while her ears were adorned with long golden colour earings.. she had curled her hair from downside making her look extremely beautiful.. (haye abh pta nahi Siddharth ka kya hoga)