chapter 27

Calling you mine is another
Level of happiness for me ❣️

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

"Arey raj beta itna time kyun lag gya aur yeh tumhare chehre pe kya hua h..."Suresh said when he saw raj coming towards their way while his face was Badly injured and lips were bleeding, he was looking really furious but when he saw other family members he control his anger and plastered a normal look on his face.

"N-No N-No it's nothing uncle just got injured because my face got hit with the door while I was walking it's-s.." raj couldn't complete his sentence and stopped at the middleway after hearing harshita's laughing sound, he look towards her direction and saw her laughing her ass out while rolling on the floor and holding her stomach , she couldn't control herself after knowing the fact that this idiot hit his half left brain also and by looking at her gaytri and kalyani both also started giggling.

"Harshita.." usha said while glaring at her daughter and harshita took a deep breath and control herself before moving towards her cool nani and gaytri who were still trying to control themselves.

"It's okay abh mazak toh bacche hi karte hain na.. "Raj's mother said to calm the environment but seeing her furious son she stopped smiling, raj signalled his mother and father with his eyes to start the next plan

"Chaliye tab thik h Malhotra jii aur Singhania jii humlog chalte h aage ki baat phone pe kar li jayegi aur hume aapki beti bahut pasand h. We have fixed Raj's marriage with sanvi.." Raj's father said while looking towards Suresh and Suresh stood up from his sit.

"What do you mean by you have fixed it.. i am sorry to say but Sharma jii sanvi is my daughter and it's the matter of her life.. you are no one to directly say that you have already fixed their wedding it's not a joke.." suresh said furiously while other family members (only singhania's and Malhotra's) nodded their head in agreement and they also stood up from their seat being equally angry after listening their word's.

"Why don't you like raj? He is perfect for sanvi and no one can match my son's charm .." Raj's mother said while coming forward in argument.

"This is not the way to ask someone's daughters hand. Of course i like raj he is a very nice guy as far as i know but about getting my daughter married to him I should first think and counter check his character and behaviour. Eventhough my daughter had approved him but being a father I need to enquire myself."

"You will enquire about my son? Have you lost your mind after seeing a rich family asking your middle class girl's hand... Girls are ready to throw themselves on my son but we choosed
Your daughter, instead of thanking us you have the audacity to tell us about enquiring my son?".Raj's father said while looking towards Suresh with his furious eyes

"I am sorry to enter in your family discussion suresh jii but Mr sharma you don't have any rights to say something like that.. sanvi have much more high standards then any girl and no one can match her charm.. she is like my daughter i can't stand if someone will say something like that.." naitik said while fuming in anger

"Who the hell are you to enter in our family discussions !! you middle class family really don't have any manners.." Raj's mother said while looking towards singhania's family in disgusted way because untill now no one knows the real face behind singhania's empire, because the Singhania's never like to show their face to anyone so for the privacy reasons they work behind the close doors but not their sons so everyone knows about rishi, Karthik and Siddharth but not the real owner of the Singhania's empire.

"Just shut up mr and mrs sharma!! You don't know who the hell this man is so it's better to keep your mouth shut.." suresh roared in anger while Raj and Raj's families eyes become red in anger and due to their insult.