chapter 25

"Satisfy your soul not the society ♥️"

Early update sundi people's s and please don't beat me after reading this chapter 😶
And thank you so much to those reader's who gave their precious time to me in answering the questions which I asked them 💓

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers
And don't forget to vote and comment guys 😉

This chapter is not edited

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Sanvi pov

I was going towards saumya dii room as harshita di had called me their. I was walking silently but my phone started ringing continuosly so I stood at my spot and saw the caller I'd but I frown when I saw an unknown number so I thought to ignore it and again started walking but before that my phone again started ringing,I sighed in disbelief and finally pick up the call.

"Hello" I asked again and again but then also no one replied which make me pissed off so I was about to cut the call but before that I hear that voice,the voice which I never wanted to hear in my lifetime.. sweats automatically started to form on my forehead and my hands started shaking due to fear, I hurriedly look here and there to check if someone saw me or not and thank god no one was present their, I hurriedly moved inside my room.

On phone

"H-Hello.." I said with my shaky voice after entering the room.

"Hey sweetheart how are you?" Raj said from the otherline making my heart to stop beating suddenly.. my breath became uneven but then also I control myself and gather my all courage to reply him strongly because I can't get afraid from this bastard.

"H-How.. dare you to call me!! .." i said with angryness in my voice

"Did you forget to pay a visit to me like you promise sweetheart.." he said straightly and i gulp a lump before replying him.

"Karthik jii was there with me the whole time and I don't want him to get involve with you so I didn't got time to visit you.."I said straightly with a cold face.

"Karthik!! Karthik!!! I just hate this fucking name and I am not your servant that now you have to fucking arrange your schedule before meeting me!! your all time should be just for me!! did you get that!! .. "he roared with angryness and clenched his jaw while I was disgusted with his every word's what the hell does he thinks of himself.

"Don't cross your limit Raj you don't own me!!" I said with equal rage

"I do sweetheart!! I own your every body part you belong to me and no one can come between us not even your fucking Karthik.."

"I FUCKING don't belong to anyone did you get that and don't you dare to drag Karthik jii in this.. it would be good for you if you understand this soon or later that you are just obsessed with me did you get that!! You have fucking lust in your eyes you are a psyco.." I was really disgusted with this man word's and for the first time i curse to someone because this bastard is crossing his limits and he deserves it. I am not that weak to tolerate him like that.

If you think my love as obsession then it's your problem because sweetheart you are now stuck with me forever and you can name this relationship however you want and just stay away from that moron!!

"You are no one to tell me from whom should I talk or not it's my life and my choice ." I fight back while my eyes became red due to anger.

"I am your soon to be husband sweetheart and you will do whatever I will say"