chapter 4 (edited)

Love doesn't need to be perfect..
It just needs to be true❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Dadi what are you thinking?",Siddharth asked his dadi who was looking outside the window while thinking something really hard. Currently they were returning back to their home and Siddharth was driving the car.

"Kya karun puchun isse ? "Dadi mumbled to herself while looking towards Siddharth side who was busy in driving.

"Kya badbada rahi ho aap? "Siddharth asked her with his furrowed eyebrows as he heard her mumbling something.

"Tujhe Saumya kaisi lagi? "She finally asked after gaining her confidence and after hearing her question Siddharth suddenly pulled the breaks in shock making her eyes widened due to sudden break while she held the dashboard in reflex action.

"What are you doing Siddharth breaks kyun lagaya? "Gaytri asked with horrified manner while looking towards him and Siddharth gulp hard while his eyes were already wide open due to shock.

"Say that again ? "He asked in haze while looking towards her and ignoring her before question completely.

"That did you like Saumya or not?"She once again said and a smiled appeared on his face hearing her name while on the other hand gaytri was shocked seeing her cold ice like grandson blushing and smiling for the first time after hearing any girl name.

"Are you really blushing? "She asked while her jaw was hunged open in shockness.

"W-What me? No.. no.. i was not.. " he said while looking here and there in nervousness but gaytri soon understand the cause of his blush and her shock face soon Turned into smriking one.

" you like her na?" She said while wiggling her eyebrows in teasing manner making his breath to hitch and for the first time he felt butterflies dancing in his stomach making him feel weird of his own feelings.

"W-What me? No!!.. No... I don't like her!! "He said to her and again started driving ignoring her dadi completely who was now looking towards him with her teasing stares.

"Thik hai tab!! Mein toh soch rahi thi ki Saumya would be best suit for you!! Lekin abh tu mana kar raha hai toh mein rishi se baat karti hoon", She said making Siddharth eye's widened after hearing it and he again pulled the breaks making gaytri to jump on her seat this time.

"Kya kar raha h khotiya? Abhi toh mein young hoon!! Mujhe meri jawani mein hi marega kya? "She said while looking towards him angrily but Siddharth totally ignore her words.

"Kya hua mera proposal itna accha lag gya kya? Rishi se tab baat karun?" She asked him while hidding her teasing look behind her serious face.

"NO!! I Like her!! "He said making her to gasp with shock and she jumped in excitement and happiness while Siddharth face palmed himself and felt embarrassed for disclosing his truth to his dadi.

"Oh toh baat yeh thi!! Tabhi toh mein sochon ki tu baar baar Saumya ko kyun dekh raha tha.. " she said while wiggling her eyebrows in teasing way making Siddharth ears to turn red with blush.

"Mein kal hi Suresh se baat karti hoon iske baare mein, i am really happy Siddharth!! "she said and hugged Siddharth in excitement while he also hugged her back while giggling after seeing his dadi's excitement level.

In Malhotra's place

Currently saumya was not able to sleep and she was turning and tossing in her sleep making her feel irritated but suddenly she remembered Siddharth's words that made her to blush and she hide her face in the pillow with shyness.