chapter 43

Years later they met eachother in the form of arrange marriage proposal,
But Yet she couldn't master the game Of eye contact and
He knew she was still in love with him ❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️

This chapter is not edited

Harshita was about to enter inside her room but the view which she saw infront of her made her paralyzed while her eyes widened due to shock and her mouth wide open because she saw rishi standing infront of her shirtless and looking towards her with his intense eyes while her eyes unwilling travelled on his abs making her to gulp hard as he was looking so hot for her own eyes that she couldn't control herself and unknowingly her eyes started roaming on his toned abs and naked body.. "why he have so much hot body.." she mumbled to herself in her breath.

(harshita baby you could stare you have legal warenty card yaar and that's called marriage card 😏👍)

"Like what you see jaan.. " rishi said in his husky voice making her to flinched because of his sudden voice and she come back from her la la land and look infront only to find her hot husband staring towards her with a smirk plastered on his face making her to gulp hard while she lowered her eyelashes and quickly turned around while closing her eyes from her hands making Rishi to chuckle.

(Abh kya fayda jab sab dekh hi liya h🙄you are very chalak harshita.)

"Tum humesha nange hi kyun ghumte ho? Don't you a have shirt to wear!!"  Harshita yelled in nervousness while her back was facing him and Rishi giggled hearing her nervous tone.

"I have, but my wife find me hot and sexy without shirt so why not to make her happy.." rishi said with teasing tone making harshita to feel shy all of sudden and she gulp hard in embarrassment as he heard her previous mumbling making her to go all red while rishi giggled seeing her embarrsed look and started moving towards her figure which she didnt noticed as her back was facing him.

He slowly slide his arms on her bare waist making her to flinched due his sudden action while she felt his torn abs on her back making her to feel shy all of sudden and she felt his hands on her waist making her breath to hitched because eventhough they have kissed already but still they never shared this much proximity which was making her nervous all of sudden and Rishi was quite enjoying it as for the first time his sherni was not back firing him and was melting in his touch.

"W-Wh---" harshita couldn't complete her sentence as rishi stop her in the middle way.

"Shhh let me enjoy some time with my wife.." he said making harshita to feel goosebumps on her while body as when he was talking his lips were touching her neck making her to shiver while rishi slowly planted view kisses on her neck  making harshita to close her eyes while she felt euphoric with his touch and tightly clutched her saree's pallu when she felt him moving her hair on one side of her shoulder and then he slowly started roaming his hands on her bare back making her to breath heavily while rishi smirk after knowing his effect on her wife..