chapter 26

"I love you, that means
I am not just here for the pretty
Parts And the happy days
I'm here for the rough time
And bad days.
I'm here no matter what" ❤️

This chapter is not edited

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Siddharth pov

I was waiting for saumya while leaning to my car and then suddenly I saw my Princess coming towards me while looking down.. don't ask me how she is looking because today I really don't have any words to describe her beauty...how can I be so lucky to have such an innocent soul like her?
She is wearing a simple white colour suit with some florals prints on it but damn she is looking really hot and I swear I never saw any woman looking so beautiful in traditional wear like her she is seriously a beauty queen and no one can match her beauty. I really like to see her wearing traditional wears Because she likes to wear them and if she likes to wear them then I definitely like to see her in her choice of clothes because her choice matters the most infront of anything.

 I really like to see her wearing traditional wears Because she likes to wear them and if she likes to wear them then I definitely like to see her in her choice of clothes because her choice matters the most infront of anything

Finnally She reached towards me and when her Jasmine fragrance reached to my nostrils I really got some dirty thoughts in my mind.. what the hell is wrong with me? I need to control myself but man I really felt like hugging her right there but I don't want to make her uncomfortable so I control my hormones and gulp a lump inside my throat.

I took a deep breath and came out off my Dreamland and look towards her angelic face but her eyes were already scanning me from head to toe which make me to smirk and our eyes met,her pupil's dilated and her cheeks become red like a red tomato.

"How much I wanted to kiss those red cheeks ufff..." I mumbled to myself while looking towards her red cheeks

"You look beautiful princess.." I whispered while straightly looking towards her eyes and she blushed and put a strand of her hair behind her ears before mumbling thank you cutely.

End of Siddharth's pov

"Please don't blush otherwise don't blame me if I kiss your rossy cheeks.." Siddharth whispered huskily near her ears while her eyes widened after hearing his bold comment and her cheeks become even more red making Siddharth to laugh at her cute act.

"Let's go.." Siddharth said between his giggling and opened the passenger seat for her and himself move towards the driver seat before comfortable making her to sit on her seat.

While on the other hand after seating on her seat saumya put her hand on her heart to control it from beating so fast suddenly while she was busy in controlling her heartbeat she didn't heard Siddharth calling and then suddenly she felt one body hovering over her so she hurriedly move towards that direction Because till now she was looking outside the window to avoid getting more embarrass.