chapter 44

"I'm getting really jealous
Of this man," he said while lifting His Two months old
son off from his wife's lap making her to giggle and she hit him on his arms❣️

❤️❤️❤️

This chapter is not edited

"Sham laal did you put fruits and clothes in the car" jhanvi said to shaam laal and he nodded his head with a smil never leaving his lips.

"Bhaisahab aap humlog ke sath nahi chalenge mandir?" Jhanvi said while looking towards Naitik who was busy in reading the newspaper.

"Nahi nahi jhanvi tum aur Akshra ji jao hume aur Manish ko office jana h kuch kaam se.." naitik said while looking towards jhanvi and she nodded her head with a smile.

"Harshita suno jao aur yeh puja ki thal sham laal ko dedo woh car mein rakhwa dega.." jhanvi said to harshita who was busy in packing the ladoos and after hearing her voice harshita first smile towards her because for the first time her mother in law was talking nicely to her so it was beyond happy moment for her.. she nodded her head with a bright smile and took the thal and went outside to give to sham laal.. eventhough jhanvi didn't like the Malhotra girls because of their background but still she thought to give them a chance as now nothing could be change and she have to accept the fate with her whole heart as harshita is her only son's wife.. she also had dreamed to give her bahu everything like any mother in law dreamed to give her bahu and now she wanted to fullfill every dream she have for her son's wife...she wanted to give a chance to harshita as from few days she is observing her behaviour and way of respecting her elder's.. she didn't wanted to accept so soon but she started liking harshita's chirpy nature. Akhsra who was watching Everything from distance was beyond happy after seeing her devrani talking nicely to harshita.. she was happy that finally jhanvi started accepting harshita as her daughter in law while a tear of happiness could be reflected in her eyes.

"Maa what happen why are you crying? Sanvi said worriedly after seeing tears in her mother in law's eyes.. she went towards her and akhsra smiled after looking at her worried face.

"Kuch nahi beta bas aise hi aankhon mein kuch chala gya tha .. aap chinta na kariye." Akhra said and cupped sanvi's cheeks lovingly before planting a kiss on her forehead making sanvi to smile while she felt content after seeing her mother in law's way of showing love towards her.

"Sanvi beta aap khush toh h na? I mean are you comfortable with Karthik? He is behaving nice with you na? Did he talk rudely with you or did said something bad?" Akshra asked with worriedness because eventhough she was the mother of Karthik but still she is first thinking about sanvi's comfort because she knew how their wedding had been taken place and it would be obvious for any girl to not feel comfortable from their sudden spouse or from their sudden wedding and this is the thing which is lingering in akshra's mind from yesterday night only she was feeling really restless because of her overthinking mind and the least thing which she wants to see is tears in Sanvi's eyes...she just don't want anything bad to happen with sanvi as she have suffer more than anyone could think.

"Ma ma aap shant ho jaiye aur pehle yaha baithiye.." sanvi said with a bright smile lingering on her lips because she was very happy after knowing the fact that akhsra was thinking about her comfort before her son and which girl will get a saas like akhsra who prioritise her bahu more than her own son sanvi think in her mind while a huge smile could be seen on her lips.. she firstly made akhsra sit on the couch and herself sit beside her while holding her both hand's in her.

"Maa aap chinta na kare aur sach bataye toh Karthik ji bahut hi zyada acche h woh kabhi bhi humse rudely behave nahi kiye h toh abh kyun karenge.. Maa woh itne acche h ki hum bata bhi nahi sakte.. before i met him i thought that I couldn't love anyone,nobody would be able to fill the void in my heart but all that changed when I met him..he broke my barriers ma,he opened me up, touched my soul the way no one can ever do, he changed me maa he changed me completely...when I'm with Karthik jii ,i act different but in a good way.. i smile more and laugh more. I don't have to pretend everything is okay when it's really not.. with Karthik jii i can drop the fake smile and put on a real one. I don't at all feel self conscious I don't feel insecure about my look's and dressing style and infact I feel the most beautiful women in his eyes.. i just--" sanvi blabber all things with a shy smile never leaving her lips and akhsra was beyond happy after seeing her daughter in law so happy.. she cut her sentence off and held her plams in her hands.