chapter 52

This chapter is a Shoutout to all the women who are waiting patiently for a man to fall madly in love with you.. while spending every day in bed 🤧

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Hey you shut up!! Who the hell are you to call us from that name huh?" Bua ji's daughters said in unison while looking towards him with their angry eyes.

"Oops lag raha hai chudalein gussa hogyi.. " Shashank said while looking towards them and giving them wicked smile, making everyone to laugh more hardly towards the.

"Just shut up okay!! dare you to call us more with that name and see what we are capable of doing mr.. " bua ji's daughters again said while looking towards Shashank and boiling in anger.

"Haan toh kya bulaun? naam kya hai aap teeno chudailo ka i mean ladkiyon ka.." Shashank said while looking towards them with his uninterested look.

"Their name is Rinki, pinki and chinki.. " manvi informed him in between her laughs making Shashank head to snap towards her direction and after hearing her words he look towards manvi with a very disgusted look.

"Eww i mean isse accha toh chinki,minki aur dinki hi rakh lete! Itni taklif hi kyun uthai.." he said while making different kind of faces and after hearing his words the girl's mouth went wide open with insult.

"You!!" The girl's roared back but before they could even fight with him siddarth entered the conversation to stop them.

"Enough guyss!! Why you all are fighting like small kids! Just stop it and Let's go inside.." Siddharth said with serious face making all of them to shut up while bua jiis daughter rolled their eyes towards Shashank before going inside one by one and muttering many words to him under their breaths.

"Inki toh mein!!" Shashank said in anger while looking towards their disseapering form.

"Let it be Shashank!! Yeh sab aisi hi hain.. " rishi said making Shashank to node his head in anger and one by one they all also entered inside the house.

__________

"Arey you all came!!" Akhshra said while beaming in happiness when she saw them coming inside, she hurriedly put the plate of vegetables on the table as she was cutting them and went towards them.

"Khush raho beta!! aur yeh baar baar please tumlog pair na chhua karo! Humne pehle bhi bola hai aur abh firse bolte hai ki I don't like when my daughters touch my feet.." akhshra said while looking towards the sister's trio because they touched her feets one by one and after hearing akhshra's words the trio nodded their head with genuine smile was plastered on their lips.

"Accha toh yeh hai tumhari bahuein!" Bua jii's voice ecoched in the room and she came infront of them while looking toward them coldly.

"Isse acchi toh meri hi betiyan thi meine bola bhi tha tumse ki apne beto ka rishta meri betiyon se karwado lekin tumne pta nahi kya hi dekh liya inn down class ladkiyon mein... "bua jii said rudely while gazing them from head to toe and after hearing her sentence the trio went numb because of the insult while Karthik, Siddharth and rishi look towards her side with their angry eyes but before they could even say something back to her akhshra's one gaze was enough for make them to stop on their places.

Siddharth clenched his jaw,rishi made a fist of his hands in anger while Karthik suddenly intertwined his hands tightly with sanvi's as he saw her looking down while she was controlling herself from crying infront of them.

(Bua jii is not a real sister of Naitik and manish.. she's a real child of gaytri's elder sister but because of the sudden death of her sister in a car accident gaytri and her husband took a decision of taking care of bua jii but they have never adopted her because they have already accepted her as their daughter from their heart so they never even thought to adopt her by using any paper work)